Saturday, April 18, 2015

What About "Facebook"



The Living Dead Become the Living Book

The living become the dead on earth as the obituary columns in newspapers attest. But those same obituary columns are a statement of life above for those same men. They become a LIVING BOOK OF LIFE in Heaven as new members of the Heavenly Hosts.

Ecclesiastes 12:7. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Luke 15:20. And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. 21. And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. 22. But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: 23. And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry: 24. For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

Jeremiah 31:3. The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

John 12:32. And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

John 10:28. And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30. I and my Father are one.

Hebrews 12:22. But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23. To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24. And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Luke 20:36. Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. 37. Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. 38. For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him. 39. Then certain of the scribes answering said, Master, thou hast well said.

THE RISEN SPIRITS ARE A LIVING BOOK OF LIFE:

2 Corinthians 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:

John 10:28. And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Now if you want to ARGUE with Jesus, who is the Savior of all men (1 Timothy 4:10) and also Savior of the world (1 John 4:14) like a disrespectful elder son (Luke 15:28-32). . then help yourself to FUTILITY!

Isaiah 55:8. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11. So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Daniel 4:35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Guess whose Words shall STAND and whose ideas will not stand between God and Jesus and you readers! You do not control Heaven and earth, and your will is not done on earth as it is in Heaven! Your IMO is irrelevant!

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

What about “FACEBOOK”?   God has a “Living book of Life” and all of our faces are in it!

Ode of Solomon 8:8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal:

Secrets of Enoch 44:1 The Lord with his hands having created man, in the likeness of his own face, the Lord made him small and great. Whoever reviles the ruler's face, and abhors the Lord's face, has despised 2 the Lord's face, and he who vents anger on any man without injury, the Lord's great anger will 3 cut him down, he who spits on the face of man reproachfully, will be cut down at the Lord's great judgement. 4 Blessed is the man who does not direct his heart with malice against any man, and helps the injured and condemned, and raises the broken 5 down, and shall do charity to the needy.

Psalm 139:16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

So FACEBOOK is nothing new to God.  He has His own "facebook" called the Book of Life!  Your TRUE FACE has its own unique page in it!  “All your members are in it”!

No comments:

Post a Comment