Friday, April 3, 2015

AMBER Is the Color of Eternity



Amber Is the Color of Eternity

HEADLINE

Ezekiel 1:25 And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings. 26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it. 27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about. 28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.


Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Psalms 104:4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

Secrets of Enoch 20:1 And those two men lifted me up thence on to the seventh Heaven, and I saw there a very great light, and fiery troops of great archangels, incorporeal forces, and dominions, orders and governments, cherubim and seraphim, thrones and many-eyed ones, nine regiments, the Ioanit stations of light, and I became afraid, and began 2 to tremble with great terror, and those men took me, and led me after them, and said to me: 3 'Have courage, Enoch, do not fear,' and showed me the Lord from afar, sitting on His very high throne. For what is there on the tenth heaven, since the Lord dwells here? On the tenth heaven is God, in the Hebrew tongue he is called Aravat. And all the heavenly troops would come and stand on the ten steps according to their rank, and would bow down to the Lord, 4 and would again go to their places in joy and felicity, singing songs in the boundless light with small and tender voices, gloriously serving him.

Secrets of Enoch 22:1 On the tenth Heaven, Aravoth, I saw the appearance of the Lord's face, like iron made to glow in fire, and brought out, emitting sparks, and it burns. Thus I saw the Lord's face, but the Lord's face is ineffable, marvellous and very awful, and very, very terrible. 2 And who am I to tell of the Lord's unspeakable being, and of his very wonderful face? and I cannot tell the quantity of his many instructions, and various voices, the Lord's throne very great and not made with hands, nor the quantity of those standing round him, troops of cherubim and 3 seraphim, nor their incessant singing, nor his immutable beauty, and who shall tell of the ineffable greatness of his glory? 4 And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, 5 and the Lord with his lips said to me: 'Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity.' 6 And the archistratege Michael lifted me up, and led me to before the Lord's face. And the Lord said to his servants tempting them: 'Let Enoch stand before my face into 7 eternity,' and the glorious ones bowed down to the Lord, and said: 'Let Enoch go according to Thy word.' 8 And the Lord said to Michael: 'Go and take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of My glory.' 9 And Michael did thus, as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its 10 smell mild, shining like the sun's ray, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

Secrets of Enoch 29:1 Then it became evening, and then again morning, and it was the second day. [Monday is the first day.] The fiery Essence. And for all the heavenly troops I imaged the image and essence of fire, and my eye looked at the very hard, firm rock, and from the gleam of my eye the lightning received its wonderful 2 nature, which is both fire in water and water in fire, and one does not put out the other, nor does the one dry up the other, therefore the lightning is brighter than the sun, softer than water and 3 firmer than hard rock. And from the rock I cut off a great fire; and from the fire I created the orders of the incorporeal ten troops of angels, and their weapons are fiery and their raiment a burning flame, and I commanded that each one should stand in his order.

Secrets of Enoch 30:10 I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible and from visible nature, of both are his death and life and image, the knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness 11 and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, A SECOND ANGEL, honourable, great 12 and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures.

Amber is the color description of our Father, God, who is like burning fire glowing and folding in on itself.  Enoch saw the likeness of His face like molten iron glowing white hot and emitting sparks.  He saw it in allegory like the pictures the Hubble space telescope took of our sun which is so bright that we cannot see it with our naked eyes.  Needless to say, Father made us in His image and likeness.  We have our spirit-DNA heritage from Him.  All the troops of angels and mankind are from the same “immortal essence” that is God.  We are all from “FIRE”!  That is why the last text says Father placed us on earth as a “SECOND ANGEL”.  We are unique in that we are stuck in a clay cocoon called a “flesh and blood body” during our term of facing devils in their prison-hold of hell.

God told Moses that His name is, “I AM THAT I AM”.  Any time we speak when referring to ones self and say, “I am”, we acknowledge our pedigree as living offspring of the Most High and Eternal God.  When we converse with others each person eventually uses that language when referring to himself.  Our pedigree is built into our speech.

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? 7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands: 8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

(This includes devils!  They are made subject to us by the will and authority of Creator-God for those to whom it is given.  But all men on earth do not have this power, nor will they get it in this life).

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

2 Samuel 23:6 But the sons of Belial shall be all of them as thorns thrust away, because they cannot be taken with hands: 7 But the man that shall touch them must be fenced with iron and the staff of a spear; and they shall be utterly burned with fire in the same place.

Acts 19:13 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. 14 And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so. 15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? 16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

John 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

No slave of devils can rule over them and command them.  If "you are a servant of sin", power over devils is not given to you.  Assuming this authority because you want attention and prominence in the eyes of men is a prescription for disaster as it happened to the sons of Sceva.  Devils do not play, and they will kill you if they get the chance.

Let us look at the components of “to be”, or “GOD IS”.

You as a person have been given life by Creator God, because YOU ARE a very tiny piece of Him.  Each man down here is a single “foot-cell”, on the sole-(soul) of His feet.  As you know “He walks planet Earth in us”, since “earth is His footstool”! Referring to yourself, you can say, “I am”!   Since you (exist “be”) are with me having a conversation, I can say “you are”.   Together “we” can say “we are” and we live.  So that fiery color of amber is all about “US”, namely, OUR FAMILY, Father-God and all the angelic children.  So if I ask you, “What is the color of LOVE”?  What will you say?  I understand that God is love!  “AMBER” would be a great answer!  “Like LIGHT” would also be a great answer!

Secrets of Enoch 25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

Ephesians 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

1 Thessalonians 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

What we have just discussed is your creation and spirit-DNA heritage from Creator-God.  All men have the same glory and honor.  The color of their skin, the language they speak, the nation they are born in, and the religion of their birth are ALL IRRELEVANT.  Nothing that happens to men while we wrestle in the pit of hell with devils in STEP-ONE of our NEGATIVE “exercise” has any carry-over.  Every human being down here will be CHANGED after he takes his last breath and is drawn up to Heaven by Father to participate in STEP-TWO.  AMBER, the fiery essence, is the color of IMMORTALITY!

Nothing that happens down here can take away your heritage and birthright that God has given you.  Whatever God does is forever and nothing can undo it!  Devils have told men in the world religions that they can reverse God’s work and his will.  DO NOT BELIEVE THEM!!

Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

No comments:

Post a Comment