Saturday, April 4, 2015

Treading the Winepress



Treading the Winepress

HEADLINE

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.


John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Here is what is happening right before our eyes.  And this does not mean that we should be afraid of Jesus.  The Father PLANNED everything and “He is actually doing all the work”

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. 41 If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me. 42 I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.

Psalm 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Isaiah 63:1  Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save. 2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat? 3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. 4  For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

Revelation 14:18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. 19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

You see what these scriptures are saying.  But you cannot look at God and His work with a natural mind.  As you know all the children are planted on earth in a clay mold called the human body.  We cannot enter into the Kingdom of Heaven with our clay body around us.  We must be "circumcised" (die) and freed from it.  If you plant carrots, turnips, and potatoes and harvest them, do you not take them out of the ground containing them and clean off the dirt before setting them on your dinner table and eating them?  You need to apply the same principle to how the Husbandman deals with His human plants.  He has told REAPING ANGELS to harvest the grapes of the earth.  I am not going to put this on Jesus, but Creator-Father-Scientist-God is doing ALL THE WORK.   Please observe that the Supreme Judge and the Heavenly Court hold Babylon (Satan’s wife) responsible for all human bloodshed.

Revelation 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Devils enjoy killing men and they do so at every opportunity they find.  Angry Muslims, rogue white cops, rival drug gangs, and warring nations serve them well.

Jesus is just doing his job of calling the names he finds every 24 hours on the Family Honor Roll, which we know as the BOOK OF LIFE, the list Father gave to him.  Only "Father kills and makes alive".  Yet in Isaiah 63, we find Jesus, acting the role of our Father by treading grapes.  Human beings with clay, blood-filled bodies are the grapes of the vine.  In Psalm 2:7-9, there is a prophecy that Jesus will smash clay vessels, and if those persons are grapes, we get into Isaiah 63:1-4.  If you tread grapes, the juice (blood) is released!  So the command to harvest the "clusters of the earth" is not as ominous as it sounds.  Nevertheless Father has PLANNED "excuses" to REAP the children into STEP-TWO.  So the crash of jet airliners is an example of treading the grapes.  So is the slaughter of unwitting people at the hands of radical Islamists in Kenya and other places.  Mad bombers blowing up innocents, car accidents, shootings and murders on our streets, and wars are all means God uses to REAP the vines and tread the grapes.  The assault on black American citizens by white cops is another example of "treading the grapes".  I do not want it to seem as if Jesus is targeting anyone for a wretched and bloody "circumcision".  Actually Father has PLANNED every instance to remove the clay and discard it.  Jesus is merely calling the names on the Family Roll.  As he does this DRAMATIC EVENTS happen on the Earth.  Men with those names RISE UP by all the means men die from blood loss. So you see what is happening!  Wheat and grapes are being cut down in order to RISE UP.  Clay soil (the human body) is being removed out of necessity, since God cursed the ground from which bodies are made.  And no cursed thing can enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

There is no need to be "bothered" by this.  The first “cluster” to be smashed was Abel and his blood flowed out (his spirit rose to God).  Your Father, the Great Teacher, has colorful and allegoric ways to explain what He is doing.  “Treading the winepress” also casts out the demons that claimed the bodies of those persons as "my house".  There is always a "twofer" involved in REAPING!  (1) The spirit-children are drawn up to STAND before Father and Jesus at the Throne. (2) Devils who possessed the bodies of the children and rode them like horses are cast out again into their circular pit-fall.  If you ever prayed and asked God for understanding of the work He is doing, consider this part of your "answered prayers".

Matthew 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

John 15:15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Matthew 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Shine with this LIGHT and help our brethren learn and understand what our Father is doing.  Do not be ashamed to serve tables!  Share your light.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment