Friday, February 27, 2015

Is God "the Trinity"?


Is God the “TRINITY”?

What about “the trinity”, “God in three persons”, namely, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit”??  What do you make of this?  Some people think they know about God and His Throne, if they believe this.  But God in His entirety is MORE THAN “three persons”.   Why STOP AT THREE?!  I have GREAT NEWS, people!  God is ALL in ALL!!  “Three persons” is extremely “short of the glory”!  God is IN ALL those He created.  To know God is to understand that ALL MEN ARE HIS CHILDREN.  He “dwells in us and walks in us”, and all men on earth are the SOLE-SOUL-“CELLS” of His feet as He walks on the planet Earth through our presence.  To all you, “trinitarians”, who think you have discovered something about God, God is so MUCH BIGGER THAN YOU THINK!  God is the SUM OF ALL HIS PARTS.  The WHOLE OF GOD is not “three persons”.  The WHOLE OF GOD is (1) all the angels in Heaven plus (2) all those infant spirits asleep in the “chamber of stars” awaiting their turn for transplant in a clay womb in hell, and (3) all those HUE-man foot “cells” on earth constituting the population of men on the planet.

Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? 7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

Isaiah 43:5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; 6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; 7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

So, you don't like blacks because some of them have dark skin, thick lips, kinky hair and flat noses?  You don't like Orientals because they have yellowish skin and slanted eyes with poor vision, and many of them are short"?  You don't like whites because some have big, pointed noses; some have no lips and their skin is so pale you can see their veins and it shrivels up as they age; and their necks turn red?  You better GET A GRIP, you RACIST!!

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

1 John 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

Ephesians 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Secrets of Enoch 25:1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

1 Thessalonians 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Acts of John, New Testament Apocrypha by Hennecke- Schneemelcher, Vol. II, Westminster Press.

Acts of John 100 For so long as you do not call yourself mine, I am not what I am; but if you hear me, you also as hearer *shall be* as I am, and I shall be what I was, when you* (are) as I am with myself; for from *me* you are what I am.(?) Therefore ignore the many and despise those who are outside the mystery; for you must know that I am wholly with the Father, and the Father with me.

This is WHY we are taught to “LOVE ALL MEN AS THYSELF" because Father loves all men as Himself.  It is because we are all tiny individual PIECES OF GOD!  If you hate any man or despise anyone, you are doing that to God.  Clearly, you do not know God and FAIL TO RECOGNIZE HIM.

Ode of Solomon 8:15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.


Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life. 

II Esdras 2:15 'Mother, (Wisdom-“Adoil”) cherish your sons. Rear them joyfully as a dove rears her nestlings; teach them to walk without stumbling. You are my chosen one, 16 says the Lord. I will raise up the dead from their resting-places, and bring them out of their tombs, for I have acknowledged that they bear my name. 17 Have no fear, mother of many sons; I have chosen you, says the Lord. Care for your children like a good nurse, and train them to walk without falling. 26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue.38 realms. Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete.

Let no man fear or despair because he thinks little of himself, or because blind men belittle his pedigree.  You are a beloved child of Father-God and He and the Son, Jesus Christ “have your back”.  You shall not lose any part of your heritage Father PLANNED FOR YOU, when you were just a twinkle in His eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment