Sunday, February 8, 2015

All Men Are God's Chosen People



All Men Are God’s “Chosen People”

God’s “chosen people” are SO MUCH BIGGER than the few Israelis that make up the nation of Israel.  First and foremost God is an amazing TEACHER.  He used a nation of STAGE ACTORS to portray all of his sons and daughters that He sent down.  The nation in question is the Jewish people who formed ancient Israel.  But the ACT and SCENE teaching events pertaining to God’s chosen people occurred hundreds of years ago.  That ACT and STAGE SCENARIO is over.  Every parable and allegory has a HIGHER and GREATER meaning.  But the Jews today are so blind that they are still trying to RE-ENACT what has already been performed and completed.  All men whoever is born into flesh and blood are GOD’S CHOSEN PEOPLE.


HOW GOD CHOSE US


Secrets of Enoch 25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

Secrets of Enoch 30:10 I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible (spirit) and from visible (flesh) nature, of both are his death and life and image, the knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness 11 and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honourable, great 12 and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures. 13 And I appointed him a name, from the four component parts, from east, from west, from south, 14, 15 from north, and I appointed for him four special stars, and I called his name Adam, and showed him the two ways,. the light and the darkness, and I told him: 'This is good, and that bad,' that I should learn whether he has love towards me, or hatred, that it be clear which in his race love me.

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 ... And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.'

Matthew 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Psalm 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book (of life) all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.  (This is the very essence of PLANNED PARENTHOOD) 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

Psalm 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

Isaiah 62:2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name (our “TRUE NAME” in the Heavenly tongue, not our earthly name), which the mouth of the LORD shall name.

Ode of Solomon 8:l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts. 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them.

Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? 7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

II Esdras 2:14 Call heaven, call earth, to witness: I have cancelled the evil and brought the good into being; for I am the Living One, says the Lord. 15 'Mother, cherish your sons. Rear them joyfully as a dove rears her nestlings; teach them to walk without stumbling. You are my chosen (Wife and Mother) one, 16 says the Lord. I will raise up the dead from their resting-places, and bring them out of their tombs, for I have acknowledged that they bear my name. 17 Have no fear, mother of many sons (Mother Wisdom); I have chosen you, says the Lord.
II Esdras 2: 38 ... Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.'

These scriptures show that Father-God and Mother Zion (Adoil) PLANNED a SPECIFIC NUMBER OF CHILDREN.  “Created in their likeness” mean we were designed in “Adoil’s” womb as twins.   Each male child has a corresponding female counter part made from a tiny piece from his chest area.  The DESIGN of the CHOSEN CHILDREN is intense and absolute in detail.  Jesus said, “the very hairs of our head are numbered”.  In Psalm 139, David writes, “Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book (of life) all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.  (This is the very essence of PLANNED PARENTHOOD)”.  This is Creator-God’s “CHOICE” to create a SET NUMBER of children IN DETAIL while we formed in Wisdom’s womb on the 4th Creation Day.  The Husbandman gave all men this “glory and honor” and named each infant spirit at our birth on that great 4th Day.  He takes care to oversee how our flesh bodies are built around each “holy spirit” infant sown in the clay.  Nothing that happens in STEP-ONE can undo our glory, because Creator-God oversees how we are built in our earthly mom’s womb as David points out in our text.

Concerning ALL MEN, the children, Father says, “For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, Ode of Solomon 8:16.

We MUST NOT WALK IN DARKNESS anymore!  ALL MEN ARE THE “CHOSEN PEOPLE” by careful DESIGN.  Clearly the idea that only the Jews are the “chosen people of God” is both backward and “out of time and season with God”.

Hosea 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel (all human beings) shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people (gentiles), there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

The Zionist movement TODAY is a backward movement with little knowledge. It has failed to advance in the TRUE LIGHT Father has previously given us!  Every text I have used is at least 2000 years old (2 days old).  Father told us to AVOID EATING TWO DAY OLD MANNA, because it breeds worms.  As you can see the Jewish doctrine on “the chosen people” is full of crawling worms.  Hosea was a Jewish prophet.  Yet orthodox Jews fail to walk in his LIGHT.  This “GOOD NEWS” document has the BRIGHTEST LIGHT because it explains in DETAIL, WHY and HOW ALL MEN ARE GOD’S CHOSEN PEOPLE!  The birthing process for all Jews on earth today is one and the same birthing process for ALL HUMAN BEINGS.  The Chariot of the Archangels has advanced swiftly today in this document as you see.  Blessed are all those who “have a ticket to ride”!  It is as BRIGHT AS THE SUN on earth TODAY!!

Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring: 4 And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses. 5 One shall say, I am the LORD'S; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel.

Every man on earth today can fulfill that prophecy, if only they could READ these Words!

No comments:

Post a Comment