Wednesday, February 11, 2015

God is the Sum of ALL His Parts



God is the SUM of ALL His Parts

Do the math, people!  We all learned that in math class, plain geometry.  The WHOLE of anything is the SUM OF ALL IT’S PARTS.

Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? 7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

Isaiah 43:7  Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Wisdom of Solomon 2:23 .. But God created man for immortality, and made him 24 the image of his own eternal self; it was the devil's spite that brought death into the world, and the experience of it is reserved for those who take his side.

YOU are a glorious spirit stuck in a clay cocoon “doing time in Satan’s prison for a short while.  Your light is turned off during our STEP-ONE “exercise” in hell with negative devils.  “Circumcision’ frees us from the flesh allowing us to fly away Home.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

Enoch 61:4 The elect shall begin to dwell with the elect, And those are the measures which shall be given to faith And which shall strengthen righteousness. 5 And these measures shall reveal all the secrets of the depths of the earth, And those who have been destroyed by the desert, And those who have been devoured by the beasts, And those who have been devoured by the fish of the sea, That they may return and stay themselves On the day of the Elect One; For none shall be destroyed before the Lord of Spirits, And none can be destroyed.

Secrets of Enoch 44:1 The Lord with his hands having created man, in the likeness of his own face, the Lord made him small and great. Whoever reviles the ruler's face, and abhors the Lord's face, has despised 2 the Lord's face, and he who vents anger on any man without injury, the Lord's great anger will 3 cut him down

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Ode of Solomon 8:14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

There is only ONE God who is EVERYTHING (“ALL in ALL”)!  He will not give his glory to another!  ALL MEN HAVE GOD'S GLORY AND HONOR.  It is because we are TINY BY-PRODUCTS of Father's spirit substance.  He took small pieces of Himself and Mother Wisdom and constructed duplicate pairs of their glory as one male child with his corresponding female partner inside Mother's womb.  We are made "in the likeness of God's face".  He SEALED HIS LIKENESS on each offspring as that child's unique and permanent face.  Father and Mother desired (CHOSE) a SPECIFIC number of paired TWINS.  When we were all completely formed, Father BIRTHED us from (Adoil's) Mother's womb on the great 4th Creation Day as their "star-children".

“God has not given His glory to another” because we are the “cells” (called children) of His LIVING Body.  And God is the SUM OF ALL HIS PARTS.  Even though our numbers are like the stars in multitude.  That total and sum will get together with Him and Mother at the “Feast of Tabernacles”.  There are billions and billions of US!  We are those “tabernacles” in which His living spirit material resides.  “He dwells in us and walks in us”.  Men are the soles of His feet walking on planet Earth!  It is our spirit-DNA heritage from Father causing us to exist as living sentient beings.  It is our birthright that some of you deny like Esau did.  From God we are what He is.  Your spirit cannot die, because YOU are created from God’s “immortal Living DNA” from the beginning.

Acts of John, New Testament Apocrypha by Hennecke- Schneemelcher, Vol. II, Westminster Press.  

100. ... But when *human* nature is taken up, and the race that comes to me and obeys my voice, then *he who* now *hears* me shall be united *with this* (race) and shall no longer be what he now is, but (shall be) above them as I am now. For so long as you do not call yourself mine, I am not what I am; but if you hear me, you also as hearer *shall be* as I am, and I shall be what I was, when you* (are) as I am with myself; for from *me* you are what I am.(?)

Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.

Everyone will come together at the “Feast of Tabernacles”, and Father will be WHOLE AGAIN together with all His spirit parts.  I do not get fancy when I describe this event.  I simply call it FAMILY REUNION!

No comments:

Post a Comment