Friday, December 19, 2014

The Light Must Shine In Darkness


The Light Must Shine In Darkness


 


Circumcised in Order to Rise



Now you know that DEATH = CIRCUMCISION (removal) of the flesh, which frees the spirit son/daughter to enter the “promise land” of Heaven.  There is a reason why God allows mass killings from genocides and ethnic cleansing.  He is OK with wars, abortions, deaths from suicides and assisted suicides, tsunami’s, hurricanes and tornados.  State sponsored executions are also on God’s approved list.  Deaths due to fires, mud and land slides and avalanches, volcanic eruptions and floods of all kinds are also APPROVED!  Deaths from epidemics like Ebola, AIDS, and flu strains are on God’s reaping list.  All these are choices the Clay Master uses to “smash clay vessels into shivers” as He RE-MOLDS them above into GLORIOUS ANGELS!



Although Father gave each child an average of “three score and ten years” term to face NEGATIVE devils in their prison-chamber of hell, He has ways to SHORTEN THE TIME.  It is because HE IS KEEN to get His children back home to be with Him.  I know these methods of dying seem VERY HORRIBLE to men.  But men need to GET A CLUE!  He must “separate the wheat (children) from the tares (demons on their bodies, Matthew 12:43-45)”.  “Death has no sting” and those REDEEMED are rejoicing around the Throne, while their friends and relatives on earth may be in tears and ANGRY WITH GOD for “taking her/him (loved one) too soon”!  These NEW ANGELS do not want men crying because they have attained GLORY, neither do they want their relatives on earth to castigate our Father because He called them home!



Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.



Revelation 1:18  I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. 



Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.



Since ALL THE CHILDREN are “ONE with Him” and dwell within Him as IMMORTAL SPIRIT OFFSPRING, we (the real us) can never die.  All parts of God no matter how tiny "LIVE FOREVER"!





Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.



II Esdras 2:34 Therefore I say to you Gentiles, you who hear and understand: 'Look forward to the coming of your shepherd, and he will give you everlasting rest; for he who is to come at the end of the world is close at 35 hand. Be ready to receive the rewards of the kingdom; for light perpetual 36 will shine upon you for ever and ever. Flee from the shadow of this world and receive the joy and splendour that await you. I bear witness openly to 37 my Saviour. It is he whom the Lord has appointed; receive him and be joyful, giving thanks to the One who has summoned you to the heavenly 38 realms. Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the LordReceive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be (will be) set apart as his own.'



Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. 37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. 38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.



Ecclesiastes 4:2 Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive. 3 Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.



Learn to "Honor your Father (God) and Mother (El Shaddai)" as the 5Th Commandment requires, so that you may be blessed with immortality when Jesus calls your TRUE NAME from the Book of Life.  Do not heed the advice that demons on Job's wife suggested he do as a response to blind anger, "Curse God and die"!



Psalms 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. 3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away. 4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.



Psalm 66:4 All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name. Selah.



Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.



So the next time you encounter one of our blind brethren complaining and disparaging God for REDEEMING (reaping) a family member that they love, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN that person.  After all, YOU ARE THE LIGHT of this darkened world!



Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.



Matthew 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.



YOU are reading this LIGHT so you can ENLIGHTEN your brethren still in darkness.  Remember, God knows all and sees all!  Show Him that you respect His will and honor His wishes as Father-God.



1 Samuel 2:30 Wherefore the LORD God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.



Are you a soldier in the army of the Lord?  Then do not be too ashamed and fearful to let your light shine before men still in darkness!



Luke 9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment