Thursday, December 18, 2014

Soldiers in the Army of the Lord

Soldiers in the Army of the Lord

There are a couple of songs I know many of you have heard and sung in the churches you might have attended.  One says, “I’m a soldier in the army of the Lord”, and another asks “Do you think I’ll make a soldier?” in “We Are Climbing Jacob’s Ladder”.   Let me begin by stating emphatically ALL MEN are SOLD DIERS of the Lord.  WE ALL HAVE A CROSS to bear from Father-GOD.  That means all men are sold-diers of the cross.  It is the Creator-Scientist, God, who did this to us without asking for our opinion or consent.

First of all I will remind you of what the Great SCIENTIST, God, planned before creating a Family.  He designed a TWO-STEP proving method to test His new “products” (family).  In STEP-ONE He dipped us into the bottomless pit of NEGATIVITY in each generation for an average term of “three score and ten years”.  Anything and everything that has happened to men throughout time are all STEP-ONE events. After each child’s TIMER (heart) stops ticking, that child RISES (drawn up by the Great SCIENTIST) to experience the all POSITIVE STEP-TWO.  This is ABSOLUTE GOODNESS in Heaven.  Nothing that happens to men on earth in STEP-ONE can prevent SCIENTIST GOD from completing His assize by bringing His entire Family into STEP-TWO.  This is true no matter what ignorant preachers and various man-made religions teach.  Everyone was SOLD!  Everyone DIES, and is circumcised out of his flesh.  The spirit is drawn up to STAND before Creator-God at the Throne!

Psalm 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. 3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

II Esdras 2:34 Therefore I say to you Gentiles, you who hear and understand: 'Look forward to the coming of your shepherd, and he will give you everlasting rest; for he who is to come at the end of the world is close at 35 hand. Be ready to receive the rewards of the kingdom; for light perpetual 36 will shine upon you for ever and ever. Flee from the shadow of this world and receive the joy and splendour that await you. I bear witness openly to 37 my Saviour. It is he whom the Lord has appointed; receive him and be joyful, giving thanks to the One who has summoned you to the heavenly 38 realms. Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be (will be) set apart as his own.'

Matthew 18:12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? 13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. 14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

John 6:39  And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

Father sold all of us to Jesus.  But in order to gain the whole brood of children God created as an inheritance and possession, Jesus was required to become Father’s Atonement Lamb by dying the terrible death of crucifixion on a cross.  If successful, Jesus would become King of the earth and possessor of all men in all generations.

In order for this to happen, Jesus was sold to the chief priests and Pharisees for thirty pieces of silver.
Zechariah 11:12 And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.

Matthew 26:14 Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests, 15 And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.

Before being born to Mary and Joseph on earth, Father made the deal to give Jesus all those born on earth.

Psalm 40:6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. 7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, 8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.
Psalm 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Isaiah 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. 3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. 4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. 9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. 10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. 11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. 12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Having accomplished his sacrifice and spilling his blood, Father drew Jesus up to His Throne and gave all of us to him.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Psalm 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. 2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. 3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. 4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. 5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath. 6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

John 17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Before dying on the cross Jesus gave us the same glory that Father gave to him so that we are are ONE with Jesus and our Father.  He also told us that "we also are given a cross to bear and we must follow him”.

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.  9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. 13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. 15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. 17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

Matthew 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

You know what that means.  We also must die after being double crossed by devils in their bottomless pit-prison, and also by men under demonic control.  Jesus was given the honor of calling the Family Roll from the Book of Life and raising men from the pit of hell.

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

So Jesus was sold for thirty pieces of silver and he purchased all his brethren in all generations by allowing himself to be crucified.  So all of mankind in all nations are Jesus' personal property.  Men do not have to know this.  Men take their last breath when he calls them by their TRUE NAME from the Book of Life.  And since the bodies of men are clay vessels, all kinds of things happen to men on earth as Jesus calls the roll.

Psalm 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Jesus is not deliberately targeting anyone on earth to smash up his body.  All he is doing is calling the list of names Father delivers to him every 24 hours.  He does not know who has those names on earth.  Father Himself does all the work, and He alone knows who is who residing in the clay.  As the Clay Master, it is Father who smashes the clay vessels into shivers and then remakes them upstairs.

Just remember this.  We are SOLD to Jesus by our Father.  And we are DIERS bearing our personal CROSSES!  When each human takes his last breath, Jesus calls him out of death and from the grave to join the ARMIES OF ANGELS in Heaven.  Never mind the lies and ignorance you hear from blind preachers!  Jesus told you, “I shall lose nothing”, and “it is not my Father’s will that one sheep shall perish”.  Now you can believe Jesus and our Father, or you can trust in human wolves in pulpits, who lie to you and take your money! 

God will lift up all men planted in STEP-ONE into STEP-TWO.  No money is required!  This is what Jesus commanded his disciplesMatthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.  So what are thieves behind pulpits doing to men?  Why are there millionaire preachers?? 

Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before.

There are Judas priests in the ministry who serve for mammon!  Judas sold out Jesus for 30 pieces of silver, and robber preachers are selling him out for “tithes and offerings” under an Old Covenant that no longer applies!   Jesus is the New Covenant, and he gave HIS DISCIPLES marching orders to “FREELY GIVE”!!

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Isaiah 55:1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. 2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness. 3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Death is really “CIRCUMCISION” of the flesh so that the spirit may enter God’s Kingdom.  All men are SOLD to Jesus, and all men are DIERS, SOLD-DIERS bearing their own cross!

No comments:

Post a Comment