Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Me and My Shadow

Me and My Shadow

I remember seeing my shadow as a small child.  I do not recall the first time I saw it.  I do not know if I was frightened when I saw it for the very first time.  But eventually all children grow accustomed to seeing a dark form seemingly attached to us when light is shining upon us from the sun or a light source indoors.  I can remember trying to run and get away from it as a boy, but it stayed with me no matter what I did.  We soon learn that the shadow grows longer when the light source is away from us and it grows shorter when the light source is over head.  It seems to disappear if the sun is directly overhead and reappears as a small dark spot that lengthens as the sun moves toward the western horizon.  That is how I learned about my shadow and eventually accepted it as a part of my life.  But this has a true application for all men as we “exercise” with the powers of darkness in their bottomless-pit prison house in STEP-ONE.

We acquire a complement of devils as fast as we are born.  They need our bodies to grab and hold on to as they escape falling through all that is solid matter to man.  Since demons hate falling through endless circles, any flesh form is fair game to them, whether it is birds, fish or animals.  But their preferred escape plan is to grab a man because men have longer life spans than other created forms.  When creatures die, devils must fall all over again.  God taught this in the following way:

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

This allegory is about Mother Jerusalem and what happens to all Her offspring that the Husbandman plants in the clay fields of the bottomless pit.  Devils line up to claim the body of the newborn child as “my house”.  They possess it as their personal property.  This is the fate that awaits every human baby born on this earth.  Devils have claimed us as “my house” to escape their curse of falling through all solid matter.  This is the demonic darkness that attaches itself to all men as fast as they are born.  Devils are the spirit shadows that follow us everywhere we go.

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

There is no need to be frightened of our shadow.  We have carried them with us all our days on earth.  It is Father’s will that they test us with EVIL thoughts and behavior in our NEGATIVE “exercise”.  We hear devils as evil thoughts.  They give us day-dreams , nightmares, and “wet dreams”.  The job of each human child is to fight back against the wicked thoughts and works they suggest, but most men fail this test.

Matthew 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

It is Father’s will that we “grow together” in individual bundles consisting of one wheat blade along with the number of devils we might have.  I used to HATE what God said, “Let both grow together”, but I was unaware of our Father as a SCIENTIST, who is testing His products using the “scientific method”.  We all must endure the NEGATIVE EVIL of STEP-ONE down here in hell with devils.  After that we all will experience the POSITIVE STEP-TWO, the absolute goodness of Heaven.  I learned about God, the SCIENTIST, later on in my life, but it took some time to see my Father that way.  I was taught to believe that “God is love” and I believed “no loving father would do harm to his children”.  But I was a naïve child and I did not know WHO God is and WHAT God is doing with His creations.  I had no knowledge nor understanding that He is a SCIENTIST merely completing His PLANNED PARENTHOOD TWO-STEP PLAN!  We cannot judge God and criticize His efficacy as a loving Creator until we know ALL THE FACTS.  I am 71 years old and I just learned some of these facts in my recent years.  Look at this.

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith. 14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Devils fascilitate the MARRING PROCESS.  They are USED by the SCIENTIST-TEACHER to provide the EVIL "exercise" to make marred clay vessels.  Then Father will show us His skill by REMAKING US into good vessels upstairs in STEP-TWO.

Jeremiah 18:1 The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, 2 Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words. 3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. 4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. 5 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

I know that there is a lot of drama in every generation of the history of mankind on earth.  But the Teacher NEEDED TO SHOW US what He can do as Creator-God.  Some of you still might not appreciate God's work and the way He is doing it.  However, IT WORKS!  Devils have lied to us telling us that most men will be lost and burned with them in hellfire in the final execution.  Many have believed those lies and grieved over loved ones friends and neighbors of whom we were told, "they will bust hell wide open".  We could not put the scriptural puzzle-pieces together.  We did not know about the Creators original FAMILY PLAN as a SCIENTIST and TEACHER.  We were like worms trying to judge an Eternal Being with our temporal, very limited earthly understanding, and our great IGNORANCE.  We were also told that “we are not sons of God”, but through some poetic license and sleight of hand, we can be “adopted” if we adhere to rules men make in their religions.  All of that is bottomless-pit darkness.  Imagine the GREAT JOY the redeemed spirits feel after they take their last breath and find they are alive as NEW ANGELS in Paradise!  They DO NOT STOP PRAISING GOD day and night as the world turns.

The SCIENTIST-TEACHER said, “Let both grow together until the harvest”, because HE NEEDS DEVILS TO MAR THE CLAY VESSELS.  I did not fully understand what God was doing, so I hated this part of the program happening on the earth stage right now.  But then He and Jesus did what seems like “magic” in Heaven!    He gives Jesus a list of names to call every 24 hours.  As Jesus pronounces those names in the language and tongue of Heaven, the Great Clay Master smashes human (bodies) down, sometimes in pieces, and then draws up the spirits of the children that dwelled in them to Heaven for a RE-DO.  (In the lingo of Star Trek, He “beams them up” to Heaven)! So demons and SIN is an integral part of the Father’s greater PLAN, the MARRING PROCESS.  SHADOW IS REQUIRED!!  In the RE-DO upstairs, there is nothing but great joy, non-stop praise, and blessings given to our Father-God.  Lies devils teach men in all religions are found to be nothing.  Men who thought they were doomed at the time of death understand the message in the parable of “the prodigal son” in real LIVING terms.  SIN does not block a man from receiving eternal life.  SIN is what devils do to MAR CLAY VESSELS.  The Father reverses the affects of SIN and remakes our minds and spirits upstairs.  While I am writing these Words, the newly REDEEMED spirits of men freed from the bottomless pit who are now new angels continue to praise your Father and bless His Holy name for “doing these great things”.

As you know Jacob was called a “worm” by God to show us the shallow depth of human understanding. 

Isaiah 41:14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

Some of us have used our tiny worm-like minds to judge the works of God and His purposes.  Simply put the best of men do not know God, and they err exceedingly when they presume to understand His purposes.  Worse than that, devils have been blindest of all in assessing their own purpose.  Their original parents were created as backward negative tools to aid in Father’s NEGATIVE “exercise” in STEP-ONE.  The entire family of negative tools will be discarded after use according to Father’s PLAN.

So we cannot escape from our dark shadow which hates light.  Father said, “Let both grow together until the harvest”.  So we are stuck with our “crown of thorns” until Jesus calls our true name.  Until then we are in for a hell of a fight!

Isaiah 30:8 Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever: 9 That this is a rebellious people (demonic tares), lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: 10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: 11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us. 12 Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon: 13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant. 14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit.

Ezekiel 20:38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels (demonic tares), and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen (demonic tares), and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. 25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. 28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. 29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you. 30 And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen. 31 Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations. 32 Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel. 33 Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.

So you can see that the Father-Son Savior Team is not “doing magic”!  They are doing a real work and creating everlasting joy for the REDEEMED children from earth.

Luke 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.


Have a happy holiday season with real LIGHT this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment