Saturday, June 15, 2024

I Can't Stand Him

 Is There Any Man You Can’t Stand

 

You despise him so much that you wish he was dead?  Well, maybe you think “the world would be better off, if that person would only drop dead”!  Have you ever heard such sentiments come to your mind, because of some malignant action he did that angered you?  Well, I have news for you!

 

HEADLINE:

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

 

Isaiah 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. 10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. 11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

 

Psalms 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.  I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

 

John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

 

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled, Isaiah 14:12, 21-22.

 

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice.

 

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

 

 

How many persons from past history or from our generation do you think, “surely he will die in hell-fire in the END”, because of his wicked works.  Historically, Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini and Idi Amin come to mind.  Pilate and Herod were key figures in the crucifixion of Jesus.  Today, two names are prominent, namely, Vladimir Putin and Donald J. Trump!  These two men are extremely detestable, because of their corrupt behavior, self-absorption, and their negative affect on huge swaths of the people.  Both men have power to shake the world.

 

Ezekiel 9:3 And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side; 4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

 

Now those of you, who “sigh and cry because of evil works done by these men”, do you have desires that they should be stopped?!  Before you agree to any ideas about punishment, you need to consult with the Judge. 

 

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

 

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

 

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

 

Matthew 6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

 

Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

 

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

 

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

 

Resist all words that attempt to color your mind in judgmental tones against those who seem to enjoy doing evil.  Did not Father just testify “without me you can do nothing”?  Did He not tell us, “I will dwell in them and walk in them”, and “I the Lord do both good and evil”?  If you seek to harm anyone for an evil act that he seemed to do, have you not thought to harm to God also?  I do believe He has said, “inasmuch as ye have done it to the least of these, ye have done it unto me”.  There is something royal about all humans planted on Earth.  We are all “Father’s Body cells”, and we constitute collectively ALL OF MANKIND.  God took a piece of Himself, a cell, and shaped it with a head, and a torso with two arms with hands and two legs with feet and stamped a face of Himself on it and called it “Adam”.  He took a piece of Adam, a rib, and made a female companion from it and gave her a face like Mom’s, and called her, “Eve”.  “In the image of God (Wisdom’s womb) made He them; male and female created He them”!  Psalms 87, Revelation 12:1-3, Isaiah 66:7-11, Psalms 82:6-8.  Inside the façade of flesh and blood that looks like a man is the spirit offspring created by God that can shine with the brightness of the sun, when God turns on his light.  Every human being is important and precious to Father-God.  We should give each man the respect and honor he should have, because we are enlightened about our glory.  We are all ROYAL-SEED!  Treat every man as better than one’s self!

 

Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

 

Since “a piece of” Father is in each person living his observable life for and with that person, what kind of punishment would you prescribe for Him to afflict on any person?  Surely you remember this is written:

 

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

 

"The chastizement of our peace was upon Him and with His stripes we are healed".  I am not writing this about Jesus!  This is about our Father, who lives our lives with us and for each one of us daily, while walking in human shoes.  You cannot feel any pain unless He feels it first and shares some of it with you.  Every sensory perception you feel is a sharing from Father-God as He lives our lives with us and for us.   This is the way it is in this Family.  There is "One Living Being", our Dad, Creator-God, and we "experience LIFE in Him" as He shares His Life with us.

 

John 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. 26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

 

1 Corinthians 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

 

Acts of John, Lost Books of the Bible and the Forgotten Books of Eden

 

99 This cross, then, is that which fixed all things apart (al. joined all things unto itself) by the (or a) word, and separate off the things that are from those that are below (lit. the things from birth and below it), and then also, being one, streamed forth into all things (or, made all flow forth. I suggested: compacted all into [one]). But this is not the cross of wood which thou wilt see when thou goest down hence: neither am I he that is on the cross, whom now thou seest not, but only hearest his (or a) voice. I was reckoned to be that which I am not, not being what I was unto many others: but they will call me (say of me) something else which is vile and not worthy of me. As, then, the place of rest is neither seen nor spoken of, much more shall I, the Lord thereof, be neither seen [nor of spoken].

 

100 Now the multitude of one aspect (al. [not] of one aspect) that is about the cross is the lower nature: and they whom thou seest in the cross, if they have not one form, it is because not yet hath every member of him that came down been comprehended. But when the human nature (or the upper nature) is taken up, and the race which draweth near unto me and obeyeth my voice, he that now heareth me shall be united therewith, and shall no more be that which now he is, but above them, as I also now am. For so long as thou callest not thyself mine, I am not that which I am (or was): but if thou hear me, thou, hearing, shalt be as I am, and I shall be that which I was, when I [have]thee as I am with myself. For from me thou art that (which I am). Care not therefore for the many, and them that are outside the mystery despise; for know thou that I am wholly with the Father, and the Father with me.

 

Now I want you to re-read Isaiah 53, and see it not as a prophecy about Jesus’ work and crucifixion!  See it as a work done by our Father on behalf of each person planted on planet Earth.  See each human planted on Earth as a “cell” of life from Father’s Person.  There may be 7.5 or 8 billion of us down here today.   No one man or beast has life in and of himself.  There is only One Living One.  And all creatures experience life as a SHARING OF and FROM Our Father!  Now do you and me a favor, and RE-READ Isaiah 53 and this time SEE OUR FATHER’S work DAILY from the time He made life-forms, angel, man, and animals.  God has never stopped working!  He has been busy “being and doing everything”!  That is what is meant by ”God is ALL in ALL”!

 

Zechariah 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. 10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

 

Let’s face it!  The most hated person that lived in any and all generations cannot “bust hell wide open and burn in the lake of fire with devils”.  That “ain’t gonna happen”, no matter how much grief that despicable person gives to your mind!  You know why.  God chose a champion and a hero from before Adam was planted in the Garden of Eden to be his Family HERO, to die as a Lamb to take away the sins of the world and to save the human family.  No matter what devils do to men after they are born down here, our exit is planned and fixed.  When Jesus calls each name and number found written in the Book of Life, some human spirit who has that name flies up and leaves his human body in place.  They are then prepped to stand before Jesus at Father’s Throne.  Father chose one Son out of the billions and billions of children in out Family who were all born at once on the great 4th Creation Day to Mother Wisdom.  We are God’s “stars”.  Devils might have hoped to get men to do so much evil that God would be angry enough to cast some of them aside to burn in the lake of fire with them in the END.  You need to get acquainted with your Father’s love.  He knows devils would gloat and boast  about messing up Mother’s Family if His love was that weak and shallow.  Devils will get no opportunity to boast that they have humbled the Almighty and forced Him to destroy some of His children with them because they were too corrupt to be saved.  Jeremiah has a clue that he gave them back in his days, Jeremiah 18:1-6.  Solomon also left jewels of light for them in:

 

Ode of Solomon 8: 4 Rise up, and stand erect, ye who sometime were brought low: 5 Tell forth ye who were in silence, that your mouth hath been opened. 6 Ye, therefore, that were despised be henceforth lifted up, because your righteousness hath been exalted. 7 For the right hand of the Lord is with you: and He is your helper: 8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

 

Had they not been so hasty and eager to trash Enoch’s works, they could have found out their effort would FAIL

 

Book of Enoch 68:2 And on that day Michael answered Raphael and said: 'The power of the spirit transports and makes me to tremble because of the severity of the judgement of the secrets, the judgement of the angels: who can endure the severe judgement which has been executed, and before 3 which they melt away? 'And Michael answered again, and said to Raphael: 'Who is he whose heart is not softened concerning it, and whose reins are not troubled by this word of judgement 4 (that) has gone forth upon them because of those who have thus led them out? 'And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: 'I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because they do 5 as if they were the Lord. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever; for neither angel nor man shall have his portion (in it), but alone they have received their judgement for ever and ever.'

 

Devils think the rage and God’s slowness to anger offers them a chance to make men into targets of wrath as they provoke God.  Again Enoch had great advice that could have helped them assess their chances battling God if only that had been able to accept “good advice”:

 

Secrets of Enoch 33:7 For I created all forces, and there is none that resisteth me or that does not subject himself to me. For all subject themselves to my monarchy, and labour for my sole rule. 8 Give them the books of the handwriting, and they will read them and will know me for the creator of all things, and will understand how there is no other God but me. 9 And let them distribute the books of thy handwriting children to children, generation to generation, nations to nations.

 

God told Isaiah about the stupid and backward intellect of our invisible opponents:

 

Isaiah 30:8 Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever: 9 That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: 10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: 11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us. 12 Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon: 13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant.

 

Jeremiah 6:10 To whom shall I speak, and give warning, that they may hear? behold, their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot hearken: behold, the word of the LORD is unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it.

 

When Jesus did his ministry on Earth, he warned devils of what he will do if they crucified him. Here is what Jesus said

 

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

 

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. (Isaiah 14:12, 21-22).

 

NOW Jesus id doing EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS BORN TO DO!  The Father-Potter is making us all over again into beautiful children as He told Jeremiah (18:1-6).

 

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 6  And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

 

2 Esdras 2:38 Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.' 42 I, Ezra, saw on Mount Zion a crowd too large to count, all singing hymns 43 of praise to the Lord. In the middle stood a very tall young man, taller than all the rest, who was setting a crown on the head of each one of them; he 44 stood out above them all. I was enthralled at the sight, and asked the angel 45 'Sir, who are these?' He replied, 'They are those who have laid aside their mortal dress and put on the immortal, those who acknowledged the name 46 of God. Now they are being given crowns and palms. 'And I asked again, 'Who is the young man setting crowns on their heads and giving them 47 palms?', and the angel replied, 'He is the Son of God, whom they acknowledged in this mortal life. 'I began to praise those who had stood so valiantly 48 for the Lord's name. Then the angel said to me: 'Go and tell my people all the great and wonderful acts of the Lord God that you have seen.'

 

Just so you know, if the two most despised persons  that you  can think of today are Donald J. Trump and Vladimir Putin, I have news for you!  Those two men were SAVED by God and Jesus before they were born in our generation of humanity on Earth today.  Remember Jesus’ parable of “Lazarus and the rich man”, Luke 16:19-31.  God shall remove His sons from their cocoons and all the “demonic rich men” infecting them as parasites will remain in hell to burn in the lake of fire.  And now to help us understand this topic, here is “Your Love” by William Murphy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUSps43SebU

No comments:

Post a Comment