Thursday, June 20, 2024

I AM Men

 "I AM" that I AM

 

Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

 

I am MEN!  I kid you not!  God does not and cannot lie!  He speaks the TRUTH and His Word stands forever!

 

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

 

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

 

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

 

Matthew 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

 

He can say that because MEN collectively are the individual "cells" of His Body in whom He dwells and walks, while on planet Earth, His footstool.

 

Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

 

Do you want to see God right now today?  Take a look at any crowd of men anywhere and everywhere!  You are looking at Our Father dressed in clay suits that He made for that purpose.  Here is LIGHT SHINING in your eyes!  I AM MEN! or ME-In MAN.

 

John 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22  And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world ay know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. 26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

 

God rests in us collectively, and we are His “human shoes” that are renewed daily as mothers give birth to new little ones.  So now you can tell anyone, that you can answer the question that the Spirit asked in Isaiah 66:1 above.  Can you say, "Amen"?!  Please believe the Word, I AMen.

 

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

 

When we meet someone new, we often address the new person by acknowledging our Creator in your response by saying, “I am” ……..  You say the name your earthly parents gave you and complete the response.  I heard someone singing, “We want to see your Kingdom here”.  God is telling us today, all we have to look around, and wherever we see men (humans), we see the “clay-cells” of His feet walking, working, and cavorting on the planet Earth.

 

You know whose Words these are in this document!  Like Jesus often said to those who heard him speak, “Only believe”!  If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can look up to the Throne and see those sitting there, Father, Jesus and Mother Wisdom, (the Holy Spirit).  Now hear this even if you feel like a prodigal son:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_KDfLhrXfg

No comments:

Post a Comment