Friday, September 1, 2023

The Last Day of Time

Philip Said Show Us the Father

 

HEADLINE:

 

John 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

 

 

At that moment the disciples did not understand the concept of “ONENESS” with God.  Here it is briefly:

 

Acts of John, New Testament Apocrypha by Hennecke-Schneemelcher, Vol. II, Westminster Press.

 

100 But when *human* nature is taken up, and the race that comes to me and obeys my voice, then *he who* now *hears* me shall be united *with this* (race) and shall no longer be what he now is, but (shall be) above them as I am now. For so long as you do not call yourself mine, I am not what I am; but if you hear me, you also as hearer *shall be* as I am, and I shall be what I was, when you* (are) as I am with myself; for from *me* you are what I am.(?) Therefore ignore the many and despise those who are outside the mystery; for you must know that I am wholly with the Father, and the Father with me.

 

John 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

 

I now understand why my parents named me, “John Phillip” Webb.  My parents had just delivered a new baby boy. Hospital personnel wanted to know, “What is his name”?  My real “Dad”, Father-God, was in Dr. Paratt, our family physician, and He had just delivered me.  They said the name is, “John Phillip Webb”.  I get my first name, John, from several sources.  My dad’s father was named John Webb, and also my mom’s brother was named John Barron. And several were named, John.

 

I have always had a yearning to see God and to learn what He is saying to us in the “Word of God”.  He knows the role that I am to play in my lifetime.  Observe which disciple is speaking to Jesus saying,  “Shew us the Father”.  It is my middle name’s sake, Philip.  So God knew exactly what to call me in this life.  It is an explanation of my purpose in this life.  I have always strongly desired to see God’s face and to learn what He is saying to us in the Word legacy (the Bible) He left for us.  So in granting my desires that I was yearning to know, He also decided to tell me, “Who and what I mean to Him”!  I never thought too much about myself, because I know that I am one beloved son among so many billions that no one can count them.  I felt that I am an “average Joe”, nothing to be excited about!  I was just one of many sons in my own sight.  But the Creator knew more than He was willing to tell me right away.  He did not want to shock me and frighten me away.  So He slowly maneuvered me to the place where I could not run away and shut down.  He showed me that I am His “last-born son”, and there is a special task with that distinction, that only the last-born man created in this Family must do.  Further more there are only two very unique positions in Our Family, which only the two persons born into them can do.  There is the firstborn son, whom we know to be Jesus, and his job description was pre-written in the scriptures.  And the stunner is the “last-born son”.  Who ever heard of “the last-born son”?  His job-description is also pre-written in the scriptures.  He SHOWED ME those scriptures, and I began to panic inside.  I was reluctant to read them because they were pointing at me and I was already doing part of the work described in my personal life.  I began to freeze-up inside and avoided reading those texts about my work.  Yes people, I was a “frightened little boy”, in short, a coward.  But my angels would not stop getting on my case.  They hounded me so much and made me READ my job description.  They said, “You cannot change who you are to God.  In every family one person is firstborn and one person is last born.  It is the same in Our Family. There can only be one last-born son.  The job is not a competition.  No one can “qualify” to do it.  The job is yours to do because of your birth position!  Look at yourself!  Even you can see that you are already fulfilling part of your job-description right now”!  I finally submitted after making a lot of fuss to accept WHO I AM TO FATHER-GOD!  Part of my reluctance to getting too close to Him, is the immense respect I have for Him and the great Glory of His Majesty.  I thought it best to be on “tip-toes” and to be quiet in His Presence to insure my safety.  Little did I know!  God has been “in me” and leading me all my life.  He is “with the last-son” and there is a scripture for that, Isaiah 41:3.  They told me Psalms 23 is particularly about your closeness to the Most High God.  So you might as well throw your fears aside and get on with the work. He has been with you all your life and He will be with you forever.  Get used to it”!  And I did just that.

 

As you know, human beings are the “time of this world”, Genesis 1:14-19.  We are God’s stars and we represent “days”. Time is the motion of the stars around the sun to cause day and night hours.  So the last-day son is a person, a real human-being in the spirit sense of spirit-time.  I was a bit flabbergasted when He told me that, “It is YOU”!  I never thought of myself as a “special person”, except to my immediate family on Earth.  But when God SHOWED ME WHY, I know He expects me to perform and to do it well!  I know what happened to Jonah and Saul of Tarsus, who became Paul.  So I cast reluctance and fear aside, and was determined to do my job well.

 

Just so you know, here is why we are writing this now:

 

Ode of Solomon 26:8 Who can write the Psalms of the Lord, or who read them? 9 Or who can train his soul for life that his soul may be saved, 10 Or who can rest on the Most High, so that with His mouth he may speak? 11 Who is able to interpret the wonders of the Lord? 12 For he who could interpret would be dissolved and would become that which is interpreted.

 

My job is to write the “everlasting Gospel” in this END-TIME and to reveal mysteries and secrets hidden from the foundation of the Earth.  I must post it to the Internet “cloud”, so it is available to all those with a computer and Internet access.

 

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

 

IN THAT LAST-DAY SON many things will come to light.  So we chose a name, ”GOOD NEWS”, Inc. as my legal “corporate name”.  It might as well be called “God news” because it is all about Father and His glory.  My plan was to stay out of it and make the focus God, His Word and His will.  We have just learned that God is the SUM OF ALL HIS PARTS.  We studied “ATONEMENT” as the fulfilling of Father’s PLAN to “get Himself back together again”.  I thought this is “really cool”, for Father to “become ONE” again.  All those billions and billions of tiny slices He made of His Body are moving back to “center mass” (the Throne) as the Big Bang theory predicts.  He is the Great “Singularity”!  This is the aptly described celebration of the Feast of Tabernacles. 

 

Zechariah 14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

 

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

 

There the WHOLE FAMILY will STAND together in rank by birth numbers in the Order written in Mother’s Family Registry, the Book of life.

 

As you know we have been discussing how much I yearn to see God’s face.  There at this great Feast all the children will be standing dressed in white in all our splendor, glory and beauty.  Mother will be there showing the face that pleases Her on that day.  Father will be there too, showing the face that pleases Him at that moment.  He taught me that if I want to see Him as He is, I will first need to take a mental collage photo of everyone standing there in the moment.  This will be our First Family portrait, but it will also be the COMPLETE FACE OF GOD IN ALL VERSIONS.  So I can say, “I finally see Father-God face-to-face”.  I will see Mom and all our sisters in one great assembly, and I will also say, “I finally see my Mom for the first time in all Her radiant glory and beauty.  Our Parents are a collective and to see them fully, you must see every tiny component of them, every cell, in ONENESS-form.

 

I yearn for that day.  Father and Mother will have all their children in PERFECT beauty just as Mother has long desired to see us. 

 

Isaiah 49:14 But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. 15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. 16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. 17 Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee. 18 Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth. 9 For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away. 20 The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell. 21 Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been? 22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders. 23 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

 

2 Esdras 2:40 Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.' 42 I, Ezra, saw on Mount Zion a crowd too large to count, all singing hymns 43 of praise to the Lord. In the middle stood a very tall young man, taller than all the rest, who was setting a crown on the head of each one of them; he 44 stood out above them all. I was enthralled at the sight, and asked the angel 45 'Sir, who are these?' He replied, 'They are those who have laid aside their mortal dress and put on the immortal, those who acknowledged the name 46 of God. Now they are being given crowns and palms. 'And I asked again, 'Who is the young man setting crowns on their heads and giving them 47 palms?', and the angel replied, 'He is the Son of God, whom they acknowledged in this mortal life. 'I began to praise those who had stood so valiantly 48 for the Lord's name. Then the angel said to me: 'Go and tell my people all the great and wonderful acts of the Lord God that you have seen.'

 

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

 

Revelation 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. 11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. 13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. 14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

 

And we all will see OUR FAMILY, incorporated and together as ONE.  I am very anxious to get on with our “eternal life”.  I need to get on with my meet and greet and record the information I need from all my brothers and sisters!  How about you??!


No comments:

Post a Comment