Tuesday, September 12, 2023

I am experienced at changing baby diapers (I pulled legs then)

 How Can ALL MEN Be “FIRSTBORN”

 

1. How can all men be "firstborn",

 

2. "chosen by God", and

 

3. "saved" before being born on Earth, and

 

4. "loved by God" as much as He loves Jesus??

 

Mr. Webb, surely YOU "JEST"!  STOP pulling our legs!  I need my legs for walking, dude!  I can't do that if you pull one off me!

 

Who told you that I play games, and try to deceive men?  Do you believe the TRUTH?  Pay heed to WHO is the “Source and Author” of these Words.  Every WORD came from the heart and lips of Creator-God!

 

Secrets of Enoch 25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

 

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

 

Psalms 87:3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. 7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my (off)springs are in thee.

 

Talk about "the man in the moon"!  OK, I will:

 

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. 5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

 

Genesis 37:9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me. 10 And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth?

 

From Jacob's interpretation, we find the moon to be a symbol for "mother".

 

As you should know by now, Mother El Shaddai has a light symbol.  It is the moon.  On the great 4th Creation Day when She finished building us inside Her womb, Father-God, the Creator, delivered us ALL IN ONE INSTANCE!  He presented 12 twin pairs to Mother Wisdom, so She could learn how to be a "mom".  The remainder were stored as Her “birth-water”, and kept as a pool.  It is called the Chamber of Stars.  The infant spirit-seedlings there are kept until Father chooses handfuls of them for planting daily in the clay-fields (human wombs) of planet Earth.

 

I am only 80 years old.  Every scripture that you see in this document was written at least 2000 years or more before I got here in 1943.  We agree that I did not “author” the Word of God.  God credited that distinction to His first-born Son!  Surely you remember this:

 

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

 

God has been pleased to “show us His salvation” at this END-TIME. 

 

Psalms 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver. 23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

 

Psalms 91 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

 

Daniel 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9  And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

 

Revelation 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

 

What I see is a declaration of His love for us as our Creator-Father.  It is an honor to share His Words with all my human brothers and sisters.  We are all children in ONE FAMILY.  There are (1) mature glorious angels in Paradise. (2) Infant seedling spirits in the Chamber of Stars, and (3) all human beings in all nations on Earth.  The total number of all living beings in all three categories is the full number of children Father-God and Mother Wisdom made together. Father plans to get Himself together again in a special event called the Feast of Tabernacles, the AT-ONE-MEN=T day.  Scientists have theorized the Big Bang Theory and it postulates, when all the stars in the cosmos stop their movement away from the “Singularity”, or One God, they shall return to “center” or the Throne.  That is when Father-God will unite again with ALL OF HIS PARTS as “ONE”!

 

Explanation of the “T” in AT_ONE_MEN_”T”, Ecclesiastes 12:7, 4:1-2.

 

Acts of John, New Testament Apocrypha by Hennecke- Schneemelcher, Vol. II, Westminster Press.

100. The multitude around the Cross that is not of one form is the inferior nature. And those whom you saw in the Cross, even if they have not (yet) one form -not every member of him who has come down has yet been gathered together. But when *human* nature is taken up, and the race that comes to me and obeys my voice, then *he who* now *hears* me shall be united *with this* (race) and shall no longer be what he now is, but (shall be) above them as I am now. For so long as you do not call yourself mine, I am not what I am; but if you hear me, you also as hearer *shall be* as I am, and I shall be what I was, when you* (are) as I am with myself; for from *me* you are what I am.(?) Therefore ignore the many and despise those who are outside the mystery; for you must know that I am wholly with the Father, and the Father with me.

 

Isaiah 26:19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

 

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

 

Psalms 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. 3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away. 4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple. 5 By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea:

 

Isaiah 2:2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4  And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

 

Zechariah 14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

 

Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

 

Ezekiel 43:7  And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings,

 

Zechariah 8:3 Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain.

 

Joel 3:21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

 

Isaiah 51:11 Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

 

Isaiah 35:10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away

 

What a lovely story it is!  I want to see God’s face and watch Him rejoice over His Family.  I, too, will be overcome, enamored with great joy … and so will you!  God has a fine white outfit just your size waiting there just for you!  Amen!!

 

Now I will ask you, “Is John pulling your leg, or does God mean what He says”?!  Do not be afraid to answer the question.  No one UPSTAIRS will bite you!

 

Hebrew 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

 

Psalms 126:1 When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. 2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. 3 The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. 4 Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south. 5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. 6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.

 

But to be perfectly honest with you, John does pull legs!  Yes, I am being candid with you!  They are his own legs though.  He found an exercise video on YouTube showing a stretch exercise to relieve sciatic nerve-pain, which requires crossing and pulling each leg over the other one to relieve tension in the hip muscles and the joint.  I kid you not!  John does pull his own legs! (lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment