Saturday, May 27, 2023

My Shadow Frightened Me Once

 Monday, October 17, 2016

 

Losing My Shadow

 

When I was very young, I noticed a “dark thing” that seemed to be attached to me moving with me everywhere I moved. I was intrigued by this, and I tried everything I could do to get away from it without success. My dad was standing by watching my antics as this “thing” was a bit frightening and seemed to be stuck to me. He had a smile on his face and explained to me what I found to be a problem. He told me that “thing” is called a “shadow”! Everyone and everything has a shadow. It forms when the sun or a light-source shines its light on you or an object in the path of the beam. The light makes the person or object visible so it can be seen. The mass of the body or object blocks the light which does not pass through it. The remaining light from the source continues to brighten all the area around the person or object. The effect of this is that a darker area in the outline of that person or object is cast in the same direction from which the light beam is shining. This darker outline is what we know in this world and call a “shadow” or a silhouette.

 

This world and this life is an allegory. The physics of this place is also significant. The key to this is the following:

 

Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. 2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. 3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. 4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, 5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. 6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

 

Father’s PLAN places all the children to be born on planet Earth in the bottomless pit prison for devils in STEP-ONE. God is the First Scientist, and He needs to learn the properties of His newly created “products” called children. He needs to know the strengths, weaknesses, breaking points, and stress levels each product can endure. The NEGATIVE FORCE of demonic “tools” (devils confined in the pit-prison) serves that purpose. Every test situation and event was carefully devised for each child in his generation. “Chance” has nothing to do with the daily life-episodes happening to each human being. The Great Creator-Scientist is managing each “experiment”. Everything that happens to each man in his lifetime was PRE-PLANNED by the Great Scientist. Devils are just invisible NEGATIVELY CHARGED “tools” used to evoke and provoke the answers the Scientist desires to see in us.

 

Devils did not know that the Creator had an ulterior motive for creating them that way. They are direct opposites of what God’s positive, “GOOD” nature is. They did not know that they exist as sophisticated “robotic machines” with ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE and minds similar to computer-chips and hard-drives. Yet they are “invisible spirits”, android in nature, and capable of reproduction to replicate other machines (children) with their nature and likeness. As such, EVIL SPIRITS are NON-LIVING ENTITIES. They can communicate and do things with their hands and feet, but they are “NOT ALIVE” like we are. To be “alive”, one must be part of Father’s Body-substance! We are cells (tiny containers) of whatever He is! Devils are created and designed for STEP-ONE testing purposes only. When STEP-ONE is finished, they will be discarded along with the bottomless-pit crematorium presently holding them. They and the pit will be ERASED BY FIRE!

 

Lying is a major quality that constitutes EVIL SPIRITS. Getting men to hear and believe their lies is the strength of a demon. They measure their prowess by how successfully they can lie to and deceive human beings. God has shown us that He cast the devil down from Heaven into the bottomless pit-prison in which planet Earth orbits. They have reproduced into billions of devils called “images of the Beast”. Their numbers became sufficient for God to begin His assize of STEP-ONE. Then from His “chamber of stars” (nursery of infant spirits), He chose a male and a female and placed them in the Garden of Eden. We know them as Adam and Eve. The Husbandman-Clay Master was “off to the races” and began to plant the various generations of men to face-off against demonic teaching “tools”.

 

We have also learned that devils can break their circular fall by grabbing and holding on to the bodies of men and animals. Our bodies become their solid ground. Their preference is to grab a human rather than an animal, because man dominates on Earth. In as much as they are called the “powers of darkness”, they grab men as fast as they emerge from the womb and claim each person as “my house”. This is how each human incarnation acquires a “dark shadow” attached to his body for the remainder of his earthly life. Although, when I was a little guy frantically trying to get away from my shadow, I had no idea that I was dealing with a real spiritual allegory.  Devils are the real “dark shadow spirits” clinging tightly to humans and “refusing to let my people go”.

 

Because they are the original sources and progenitors of lies and falsehoods, these bastards have taught men a bunch of lies about (1) who we are, (2) what is expected of us while here, and (3 ) what we must do to avoid eternal damnation! Regardless of what nation and culture a human being is born into, men have to come to grips with these three areas of concern. We are born into a prison chamber with convict, lying spirits. You can bet what is commonly believed to be true by men will be deceptive demonic lies. It is their job to deceive men and torment them as a result. Here is the TRUTH.

 

1. You are an IMMORTAL son or daughter of Creator-God. That is your spirit DNA heritage from Him! He placed us in the crucible of hell so demonic tools can force us to reveal our strengths, weaknesses, breaking points and failures. This is STEP-ONE. The REPAIR work comes in STEP-TWO, the Perfection phase! The Scientist doing the testing has absolute control over all events happening in His “experiment”!

 

2. Cultures, nations and governments in cities and/or tribes teach men what they expect of them to live in their communities. In order to thrive, communities must deal with law and order issues as well as criminal conduct.

 

3. Men fear death because they are afraid of the “unknown”. Men were created as immortal spirits by our Father-God on the 4th Creation Day. But men are unaware of our glory, honor and birthright. Devils do not want men to learn this. They spend a great amount of time depressing, humiliating and demeaning men. They put men down as less than themselves on the creation scale. Since the fear of death is agonizing for most men to think about, churches and religions were devised to assuage human fears. This is where the greatest crimes by devils are committed. All kinds of schemes and requirements by clerics and churches were spawned by devils to keep men under their control. Think of the churches and religions and their prescriptions for, “What must I do to be saved”? The correct answer is just live your life as best you can, and when your term is complete. the Scientist will draw you upstairs into STEP-TWO. That is His PLAN for each human planted in clay soil.

 

Psalms 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

 

Isaiah 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

 

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

 

Exodus 10:21 And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt. 22 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:

 

(I will give you one example of “darkness that can be felt”. It is when devils give men sexual climaxes while they are sleeping)!

 

As hard as I tried to get rid of my shadow, I could not do it. But Father has shown me how He plans to do that for me and all men. At “REAPING TIME” (death/circumcision) the spirits of men are removed from their clay bodies. They assemble in the “barn of Heaven” and their “demonic shadow tares are left to fall again”.

 

Matthew 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

 

So you see, my earthly dad could not help me get rid of my shadow, but my real Father has that very thing in the works for me. Hallelujah!

 

What I did not know is that all the children God created look like Him. We all shine with the brightness of the sun. That light is so bright that no one has a shadow upstairs! One child can light up an entire planet. That is why “there is no night-time there”! No darkness can exist up there!

 

Secrets of Enoch 49 1 I swear to you, my children, but I swear not by any oath, neither by heaven nor by earth, nor by any other creature which God created. The Lord said: 'There is no oath in me, nor injustice, but truth.' If there is no truth in men, let them swear by the words 'yea, yea', or else, 'nay, nay.' 2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.

 

Psalms of Solomon V: 4 (3) For no man taketh spoil from a mighty man; 5 Who, then, can take aught of all that Thou hast made, except Thou Thyself givest? 6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee. O God,

 

Ode of Solomon 7:9 The Father of knowledge is the word of knowledge: 10 He who created wisdom is wiser than His works: 11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being:

 

Psalms 139:1 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. 5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

 

Father-God lives our lives for us and with us, while we sojourn in hell with demonic prisoners.  We are His "temples and flesh and blood shoes that He dwells in and walks in",

 

Isaiah 66:1  Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? .

 

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

 

MEN are the "feet of God" that He wears in which He prances about on planet Earth as He teaches us what life is all about.

 

Psalm 23:1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

 

Here is a little something to help you get what I am telling you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-4uKgXRnpI

No comments:

Post a Comment