Sunday, May 21, 2023

Is Every Word from God's Lips "TRUTH"?

Is the Word from God’s Lips TRUE?

 

If your answer is “Yes”, you will now have a chance to show your Father and the “Heavenly Witnesses” watching all this, the proof they need to see to trust your response.

 

Can the Word be altered, modified, or rendered null and void?  Demons say they can do it ... and YOU WILL BELIEVE THEM!!  Are devils right about YOU??  Let’s test this theory and question!  Check this out:

 

Deuteronomy 4:31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

 

Romans 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

 

A. Devils say, "We will make God lose most of His children in the lake of fire with us because of the weight of their sins"!

 

B. God says "I will lose nothing" and Jesus said, "I am drawing ALL MEN UNTO ME, and where I AM, you will be with me"!

 

I can't leave it like that.  There is also a C. position song by angels heralding the birth of Jesus.  “Get on with it man!  Don't dally”, said a voice in my crown!  “Alright!  Alright!”. said I!

 

C. Luke 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, 14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

 

Some have chosen A. among Christians, their preachers, and their churches.  I have heard some even say that "most men" will be overcome by devils and "God will have to burn and destroy them with us"!  Have you heard some preachers guess-timate how many humans will be lost with demons and devoured in the lake of fire?  Think about the sermons you have heard men preach as they stood in their pulpits "pulling men” into the fire with demons!  Some will tell you who is already condemned with them and they will "bust hell wide open".  Some say Hitler, Judas Iscariot, Saddam Hussein, and Stalin will be there with devils struggling in the fire

 

[Interruption:  Father begs to differ and REBUKE:

 

Isaiah 40:26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; NOT ONE FAILETH.

 

Nice move, “Dad”!]

 

But I have REJECTED position A.  I choose to believe both B. and C.  I BELIEVE the Father and I believe the Beloved Son.  Here is why:

 

Psalms 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

 

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

 

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and NONE OF THEM IS LOST, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

 

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I GIVE UNTO THEM ETERNAL LIFE AND THEY SHALL NEVER PERISH, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

 

John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

 

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

 

I cannot DOUBT and REJECT the Word of the Son of God.  Here is the testimony of the Father:

 

Isaiah 25:6  And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. 7  And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 8  He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.

 

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

 

Psalms 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. 3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away. 4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple. 5 By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea:

 

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

 

I will give you readers a chance to get it right!  There are only three choices in this "pop-quiz" that YOU WILL GRADE YOURSELF, namely, A., B. and C.!  Are you ready?  Go ...

 

How well did you do?  Did you ACE the test?  You see, you cannot get away from your Father wherever you are.  Neither can you hide your face from the GREAT AUDIENCE of angels Witnessing everything we do!

 

Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

 

Can you believe it?  Here you are minding your own business at your computer or Internet device, and God has found you and subjected you to "pop quiz" as if you are a student in His class!!  (You are just that)!  Well, children, your Father is EVERYWHERE at once.  "You can run, but you cannot hide" from His Presence!  You see all men exist inside His Hands.

 

Amos 4:11 I have overthrown some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and ye were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD. 12 Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: and because I will do this unto thee, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel.13 For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The LORD, The God of hosts, is his name.

 

If you chose A., what will you do with the following?

 

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

 

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

 

Psalms 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. 2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. 3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. 4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

 

Isaiah 45:12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. 13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward (no tithes and offerings are asked for nor required from any man), saith the LORD of hosts.

 

Isaiah 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth. 7 Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee. 8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee (Jesus) for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; 9 That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.

 

Revelation 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

 

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

 

Jesus has “control” of the Book of Life.  Father gave him power to CALL AND REDEEM  all those whose names and numbers are written in it in their designated Orders of Angels..  Human beings on Earth have those names, and every time he calls a name the person with it is circumcised from his clay body, which is left behind for cremation or burial in most cases.  The REDEEMED spirits assemble in the receiving areas of Heaven where angels meet them and prep them for formal presentation to the FAMILY.  Anyone who chose A. may REJECT that choice for B. and C.  In Father’s quizzes everyone WINS!

 

II Esdras 2:38 Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.' 42 I, Ezra, saw on Mount Zion a crowd too large to count, all singing hymns 43 of praise to the Lord. In the middle stood a very tall young man, taller than all the rest, who was setting a crown on the head of each one of them; he 44 stood out above them all. I was enthralled at the sight, and asked the angel 45 'Sir, who are these?' He replied, 'They are those who have laid aside their mortal dress and put on the immortal, those who acknowledged the name 46 of God. Now they are being given crowns and palms. 'And I asked again, 'Who is the young man setting crowns on their heads and giving them 47 palms?', and the angel replied, 'He is the Son of God, whom they acknowledged in this mortal life. 'I began to praise those who had stood so valiantly 48 for the Lord's name. Then the angel said to me: 'Go and tell my people all the great and wonderful acts of the Lord God that you have seen.'

 

In case some of you do not know “WHO I Am” writing about, my brother, Jason Nelson will attempt to clue you in!  Happy and blessed ETERNAL LIFE to all who READ these Words!  Amen!

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59H1hntyGMA


No comments:

Post a Comment