Saturday, April 29, 2023

What is the WHOLE of Anything

The WHOLE equals the SUM of all its parts

 

Were you any good with math in school?  Did you take algebra and geometry?  Even if you were not good in math, you know a hand has a palm and five fingers.  If I show you a palm with no fingers, I am sure you would not call it a hand.

 

I will credit you with wisdom to grasp and comprehend our title.  Now I will test your ability to apply that TRUTH in real time.  Are you ready?  Look at this:

 

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

 

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

 

What if God PLANNED a Family of so many matched, male/female pairs in the image and likeness of Himself and His Wife, El Shaddai?  Allegorically I am speaking of the sun, the moon, and all the stars of Heaven.  What, you think I am kidding you?  I kid you not:

 

Genesis 37:9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me. 10 And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth?

 

According to Jacob’s interpretation, the sun represents Father, the moon is the symbol for Mother Wisdom, and the stars are all the children God thought to create.

 

Secrets of Enoch 25:1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

 

Psalm 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. 3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. 7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

 

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

 

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. 5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

 

The idea of a “man in the moon” in all cultures describes Mother’s pregnancy at our beginning.

 

Creator-God is like the Vine.  He divided Himself into so many branches (paired male/female) offspring that no man can count them.  He took the first 12 pairs and matured them, and then He presented them to Mother Wisdom.  All the other children were seedling-spirits that formed Mother’s “birth-water”.  Are you following this logic?  The ONLY LIVING ONE who declared, “I live forever” has subdivided Himself, (1) into two entities, Himself and Mother Zion.  They in turn made replicas of themselves as male/female twins to become their Family. (2) The number of twin pairs our Mother wanted is exceedingly VAST, so many that God said, “no man can count them”.  In fact He told Abraham our numbers are like the stars in multitude and the sand on the sea shore. 

 

Now Mother had to learn how to be a “Mom”.  This was a new role for Her.  Father chose the first 12 pairs, so She could practice being a “mom”.  We know these “First Family” children as the “24 Elders” introduced to us in the Revelations.

 

Our Father is such a genius.  To help in this training process, Father made a negative, android “test family” of antagonists with natures the direct opposite of His nature and Wisdom’s nature.  Babylon and Lucifer were made to parent a family of negative, EVIL SPIRIT “tools”.  Every member of God’s Family is required to face-off against the “non-living” tools.  To be classified as living, one must be a child of Father-God built in (created) Mother’s womb.  Babylon and Lucifer were made from dust lying around after God began His creative work.  They are “NOT ALIVE”.  If you are not alive, you are lifeless, or “dead”.  So the “kingdom of the dead” think and behave the way devils do.  They are “spirit-like machine-tools”, and they have artificial intelligence, (AI).

 

Devils have the task of providing a negative, contrasting (EVIL) experience for our Family in the beginning.  What an exercise that was!  There is no need to go into details about what the tools did to our First Family upstairs.  We know they were nabbed, charged with criminal violations, judged, and found guilty.  For their punishment, God cast them down into a holding pen in the Earth environment.  For devils this place is, HELL where they are cursed to fall around in circles until Father ends their “stay of execution time”!  Our world is like a hologram to them, and they pass right through what is solid matter to flesh and blood life-forms.  They see men and animals in peace and comfort enjoying the benefits found on Earth, while they suffer in fear and terror.

 

OK, John!  Just what is this “stay of execution time”?  How long is it?”

 

We have learned that “men are the time of this world”, Genesis 1:14-19.  We see that Father caused Himself, Mother, and the First Family to face and come to grips with the EVIL behavior and nature of the wicked “tools”.  Father made planet Earth His “clay field”, where He plants the infant spirit-seed-children, who grow up as mankind wearing clay stage-clothes.  There, He puts on a “one-man show” to make the preliminary education of the remainder of His children interesting and far from boring!  Since “we are the time of this world”, I can answer your “stay of execution “ inquiry by saying that time is very closely related to the number of children yet to be planted on Earth that are resting sound asleep in the Chamber of Stars.  God has PLANNED parts and roles for them to enact on the Earthly obstacle course in structured generations of men.  They know nothing about any of this, and “Yours truly” (I Am) must live their lives on planet Earth for them and with them as “I dwell in them and walk in them”.

 

Let’s get back to our title.  Do you have an idea about what I am going to do?  Let’s start off “BIG BANG”-style.  The “SINGULARITY” is the LIVING ONE, who is all by Himself and without peer.  He divides Himself into two parts, and we see (Mother-to-be) El Shaddai, and She has two breasts and a flat tummy, too!  She agreed to build a Family consisting of a humongous number of paired replicates of themselves.  She blew up like the full-moon during Her pregnancy period.  But after Father delivered them, He brought Her only 24 children for training purposes.  The remainder will be planted in the clay field of planet Earth through a series of generations.  Are you a “clock watcher”, who is concerned about how much time is left for mankind to remain on planet Earth?  Do you want to know when and how long it will be until He burns devils in final execution?  Well, I cannot be certain, but I am sure the time is very close.  All the signs written in the sacred scriptures are unfolding all around us.  The “mystery of God” is finished, and the “everlasting gospel” has been preached to the world.  It is “written in the Internet clouds”.  When Jesus calls the TRUE NAME of God’s LAST BORN SON, He will END this exercise with devils on planet Earth.  He will redeem all life-forms from planet Earth.  He will bring them to Paradise, and drop all clinging devils into their curse of falling, and set the pit on fire.

 

You know what “ATONEMENT” means.  The SINGULARITY wants to get Himself back together again.  This happens AT-ONE, when MEN –T (die).

 

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

 

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

 

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. 12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. 13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

 

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

 

Psalm 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. 3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away. 4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple. 5 By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea:

 

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

 

II Esdras 2:38 Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete.

 

The “Feast of Tabernacles” is where God’s AT-ONE-MEN-T will be seen and experienced by all the LIVING ONES He made, 2, 24, and so many I can’t count them!  At no place in the process is one of the “parts” of God “dead”.  God swore and said, “I live forever”!  No one really died when Cain hit Abel on the head.  Abel was not the clay costume that fell to the ground and returned to dust again.  Devils did not know that God plants His spirit children in clay costumes on Earth and acts in all men as humanity in all generations..  The spirit of God is IMMORTAL and cannot die.  So men cannot see themselves as we truly are.  We also shine, and our light is turned off so that we cannot see ourselves as we really are,

 

Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.

 

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment