Tuesday, April 18, 2023

I Am Escaping Hell

Trapped in Hell with ONE-WAY Out
 
HEADLINE
 
Psalm 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
 
 
When God cast devils down to hell, he cast them down to the Earth environment.  Earth is a planned “STAGE” where God’s children receive a negative and EVIL experience from the imprisoned captive demons awaiting execution by the Creator.  Devils know where they are, but men are born in total ignorance of everything, and they think this is an OK place to be.  They do not know that our Father put them down here to face-off against an invisible enemy that they cannot see on an obstacle course that appears “normal”.  On this stage Father performs a “one man show”.  It is called HIS STORY.  Human history is “God’s Story”.  Look at this:
 
Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. 5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
 
So when mankind, the "seed of the woman" in the Revelation text finally come to understanding, they wake up and find that they are in a prison-complex swarmed by invisible prisoners that are keen to capture and enslave us to serve them.  We find that we make our bed in hell along side the demonic spirits confined down here.
 
Psalm 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou  art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou  art there.
 
Psalm 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
 
After living down here for a while, men learn the truth about who we are, and how we came to be in this predicament.  Devils have given men their prescription of how man can avoid perishing with demons in the END.  They have lied to men telling us, “You are in a contest to determine if you are worthy enough “to be SAVED in the END and avoid destruction with devils by fire”!  That is not exactly the full truth.  But God left us with the real truth about why He put us down here.  Devils are “testing tools” made to provide contrast in our education program from Father as we learn to choose the GOOD ways over and above the wicked and EVIL ways and works.
 
We have learned that we are part of a divided Family that is so large no man can count our numbers.  Some of us are infant-spirit seedlings stored in the Chamber of Stars for planting on Earth.  Then there are the mature angels of Heaven, who Watch over the Earth as guardians and leaders of men below.  Finally there is all of mankind whom He planted to face-off against imprisoned devils.  Devils have made the lives of men very harsh and cruel.  They have men hating other men and slaying them as if our fellow-man is the “enemy”.  But Father did not leave us to the chicanery of the invisible enemy.  He sent prophets and wise men to all generations of men so that we might discover Him and His plans for us..  These men were writers, and they left a legacy-record of Words and instructions from Father to us.  Enoch was the first ambassador Father ordained and sent to us.  He was born among men and brought to Paradise where he was given his commission.  After Enoch, Father revealed to Ezra that He is conducting an “assize” to see if His children love Him, or not.  What men did not know then, is that Father also let devils “test Him” to determine the strength and certainty of His love for all those children He made.  Is His temporal disposition strong enough to maintain itself no matter what devils make men do?  Can His love be shaken and broken, so that He will destroy any of them with devils in their fiery execution in the END?
 
We have considered the various testing that Mother and Father, and the angels have had to go through as devils put us through the paces over the status of men on the Earth-stage in their clutches and control.  Mother did not turn against Her Husband because He planned to put the entire brood they created through the ordeal with devils.  And He did not turn against the children to destroy any one of them with devils through provocation and sin.  But men for the most part have not known about Mother Zion.  So She did not have many slanders leveled at Her through the works of devils using Her children.  But Babylon and her demons hurled invectives at Her from their own mouths.  However you cannot find a mother to easily turn against the child of her womb, neither do mothers among the animal kingdom.  They will give their own life to preserve their young. 

 

Dialogue from my “crown angels”:

 

OK, John, Why did you use that thought?  Father is the next one to consider. What did He give to protect His entire Family that He has planted in the clutches of our invisible enemies? 

 

My answer: While you were cluing me up with this line of thought, I was hearing this, before you finished giving me the thought:
 
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
 
Not only this, but
 
2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
 
Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
 
John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
 
When we understand that Word, we know why we are God's human shoes!  He uses “I will dwell them and walk in them on planet Earth” while always wearing “new shoes” as often as women give birth to men.
 
Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.
 
This Father did not put His children down here to face devils alone!  He “is right here with us” experiencing everything we experience, and also micro-managing our good and evil episodes, Isaiah 45:5-7.  They say a great military general will not ask his troops to do what He is afraid of doing.  But God does not send His children on a secret, sneaky battlefield alone.  He is here with each man wearing the same "shoes" we wear, if we have them.  He also dwells in the same skin with us if we have no shoes.  Conditions we are subjected to are the same for demons.  Just as men cannot see devils, they cannot see God, or the guardians He assigned to watch over each human incarnation.  Your reference is Psalms 23.  Devils cannot grasp THAT, because He is here in us as a “secret agent man”.  In the execution phase of Great Judgment, men need no witnesses for their defense.  Since everything happened to God as it happens to each one of us, the entire human family needs the BEST WITNESS, who is our dear Father, God Himself.
 
Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
 
Malachi 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.
 
Romans 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

 

Hearing the voice of Jesus call your TRUE NAME:

 

Luke 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

 

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 9 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

 

Luke 2:34 And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against;

 

Do you want to know about Simeon’s prophecy?  Here is your example:
 
Luke 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
 
Isaiah 45:11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. 13 I have raised him (Jesus) up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.
 
Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
 
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
 
John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
 
Revelation 1:18  I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
 
John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

 

John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

 

II Esdras 2:42 I, Ezra, saw on Mount Zion a crowd too large to count, all singing hymns 43 of praise to the Lord. In the middle stood a very tall young man, taller than all the rest, who was setting a crown on the head of each one of them; he 44 stood out above them all. I was enthralled at the sight, and asked the angel 45 'Sir, who are these?' He replied, 'They are those who have laid aside their mortal dress and put on the immortal, those who acknowledged the name 46 of God. Now they are being given crowns and palms. 'And I asked again, 'Who is the young man setting crowns on their heads and giving them 47 palms?', and the angel replied, 'He is the Son of God, whom they acknowledged in this mortal life. 'I began to praise those who had stood so valiantly 48 for the Lord's name. Then the angel said to me: 'Go and tell my people all the great and wonderful acts of the Lord God that you have seen.'
 
Romans 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
 
Proverbs 15:24 The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.
 
Jesus is the “Book of Life” Master!  All men have to do is wait on him to call their TRUE NAME.  Then it is Up, Up and away to the Throne Room to meet the Family members already there!!
 
Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.' And all 6 double thirty days and thirty nights, and I wrote out all things exactly, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books.
 
Psalms 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
 
Ode of Solomon 8:15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment