Thursday, February 23, 2023

The Genius of Our "Dad", God

The Genius of Creator-God


HEADLINR:

Isaiah 33:14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?



Enoch 29:3 therefore the lightning is brighter than the sun, softer than water and 3 firmer than hard rock. And from the rock I cut off a great fire; and from the fire I created the orders of the incorporeal ten troops of angels, and their weapons are fiery and their raiment a burning flame, and I commanded that each one should stand in his order.


Psalms 104:4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:


Secrets of Enoch 1:4 .. And there appeared to me two men, exceeding big so that I never saw such on 5 earth; their faces were shining like the sun, their eyes too were like a burning light, and from their lips was fire coming forth with clothing and singing of various kinds in appearance purple, their wings were brighter than gold, their hands whiter than snow. They were standing at the head of my couch and began to call me by my 6 name. And I arose from my sleep and saw clearly those two men standing in front of me. 7 And I saluted them and was seized with fear and the appearance of my face was changed from 8 terror, and those men said to me: 'Have courage, Enoch, do not fear; the eternal God sent us to thee, and lo! thou shalt today ascend with us 9 into heaven,


Secrets of Enoch 22:6 And the archistratege Michael lifted me up, and led me to before the Lord's face. And the Lord said to his servants tempting them: 'Let Enoch stand before my face into 7 eternity,' and the glorious ones bowed down to the Lord, and said: 'Let Enoch go according to Thy word.' 8 And the Lord said to Michael: 'Go and take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of My glory.' 9 And Michael did thus, as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its 10 smell mild, shining like the sun's ray, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.


Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.


The Genius of the Creator


Ecclesiastes 3:11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.


God cast devils down from Heaven into hell.


Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.


Hell is one of two dimensions in the same place, (1) the land mass where visible flesh and blood life-forms exist on solid ground. It is for those enjoying the blessing of God. In the (2) invisible dimension, hell, is the family of convicted demonic spirits who endure their stay of execution time in misery as God patiently presents His children before them, whom they did not see as residents in Heaven. Since there are two dimensions in the same location, devils had the option to remain suffering in hell conditions, or to climb out of their pit-fall by grabbing and clinging onto the life-forms existing on the land's surface. You know the choice they made.


You have to give kudos to God. Down here in His left-foot area Earth is His foot-stool, Isaiah 66:1. God prances about being the entire human population wearing His ”human shoes.” He already told you, “I will dwell in them and walk in them”! This is a black-eye for demons, who are caught red handed and trespassing in His “holy temples”! Exodus 10:6, 1I Peter 2:9. We are the “soul-soles” of His feet. The Creator is fantastic in His imagination! Perhaps devils do not believe that Father is living our lives for us and as us. They do not see men shining like the sun inside when their flesh is cut open during surgeries. They saw what He did to Moses' head when he returned with the Ten Commandments. They do not see men shining like the sun. Perhaps they feel men are too sinful for God to light them up. There is a BIG PROBLEM for demons. God covered their eyes so that they cannot see light!


Enoch 10:4 And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening 5 in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may 6, 7 not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire.


God became an “eye-Witness” as well as a personal “victim” to every evil word and deed done to men by devils as they escaped falling and claimed men as “my house”. Because devils cannot see Him shining like a light inside us, that should not have been a cause to reject the idea that “God does dwell in mankind”. But we all were warned that “man's body is the temple of God”, 2 Corinthians 6:.16. You have to expect that He will be ”dwelling in it” as He said, That is how He became the only “victim” and WITNESS WE NEED against the powers of darkness. What devils did or did not do to the least man, they did it or did not do it to Father-God! Come on and say, “Amen”! Father has justified each and every human being He planted in the clay soil of this Earth. It does not matter if men are aware of His presence or not.! “Inasmuch as ye have to it to the least of these, ye have done it unto me”,


Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.


In the Great Judgment, no man will need to defend himself or anyone else. We have learned that human life on planet Earth is not what men have thought. Father-God has to perform a ONE MAN SHOW (performing every human role and script) as we live in the prison of hell with devils. You do not have to grasp this or even to understand how He does it. But "in all our affliction He is afflicted", Isaiah 63:9. Because God has done all the works men think they have done, it is written, "Thou hast wrought all our works in us", Isaiah 26:12. No one needs to testify and defend himself in God's Court. Because our Father has done this unique stage performance acting the role and life of and for all His children, He is the only “victim-witness” we need.


Malachi 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.


Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.


Proverbs 30:10 Accuse not a servant unto his master, lest he curse thee, and thou be found guilty.


In Father's Court all charges of SIN made against men from the mouths of devils or men are DENIED and IGNORED! In God's Court, we recognize the successful work of “the Lamb of God seated on God's Throne. He took away the sins of the world”. No SINS can be charged to any man up there, especially when Jesus is sitting on God's Throne.


Planet Earth is a testing “stage” and obstacle course in Father's assize. There men wrestle demonic prisoners that they cannot see. Hell is like a “hologram” in an environment where flesh and blood life-forms have the liberty to live on the land mass of Earth and enjoy the benefits. At the same time our world is like a “hologram” to devils. They can touch and interact with us, but not with matter that is solid to us. If you were a “Star-Trek “ fan, then you know what a hologram suite or chamber is. They can see all the great and beautiful things flesh and blood life-forms enjoy as the blessing from God. Devils are cursed to fall through all that is solid matter to the life-forms.. If they attempt to touch an object, their hand goes right through it. Our world is the first dimension that is denied to demons. They are tormented to no end by seeing men and animals enjoy eating and drinking, while they hunger and thirst. Flesh and blood life-forms also have peace and have fun playing and romping around. The different treatment that devils are denied is a very powerful vexation that torments demons everywhere they look! Devils have no solid ground to stand upon, so they grab and hold onto the life-forms that do not fall to ease that part of the curse. They escape the pit-fall until that life-form passes away. Then it is back to falling when God removes the living spirit to transport it to Paradise aboard the “Old Ship of Zion” under Captain Michael, the Archangel. While falling, devils pass through the center of the Earth and see the mantle and the spinning molten iron-nickel core. They see molten lava and caves and underground rivers men do not see. There are no delights of life down there. Devils try their best to avoid falling down there. If you are around a dying person, do not get too close, because devils clinging to the dying person will seek a means to escape a fall to the center of the Earth. They need a new host! You just might be the ticket they need, if the demons claiming you as “my house” need more help to overcome you, Matthew 12:43-45. If your demons are happy with their numbers and they have you under control, they will reject all hitch-hiking demons from the dying person's body who will soon to be “cast out” refugees once more. I have attempted to describe what it is like for demons in the second dimension.


Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.


Remember Father is a Teacher and He wants us to learn by direct experience with evil that GOOD WAYS ARE OUR BEST CHOICES.


Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.


Secrets of Enoch 30:15 and I called his name Adam, and showed him the two ways,. the light and the darkness, and I told him: 'This is good, and that bad,' that I should learn whether he has love towards me, or hatred, that it be clear which in his race love me. 16 For I have seen his nature, but he has not seen his own nature, therefore through not seeing he will sin worse, and I said: 'After sin what is there but death?'


2 Esdras 7:11 He said to me: 'Such is the lot of Israel. It was for Israel that I made the world, and when Adam transgressed my decrees the creation came under 12 judgement. The entrances to this world were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship. But the entrances 14 to the greater world are broad and safe, and lead to immortality. All men must therefore enter this narrow and futile existence; otherwise they can 15 never attain the blessings in store.


Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 9 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.


Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.


Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed? 4 Will a lion roar in the forest, when he hath no prey? will a young lion cry out of his den, if he have taken nothing? 5 Can a bird fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him? shall one take up a snare from the earth, and have taken nothing at all? 6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?


We will not fail in our struggle with devils. Victory is assured and it belongs to Jesus!! Because of him, we ALL have the victory even if we are bound by devils in a mental institution. No one can fail!


Isaiah 40:26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; NOT ONE FAILETH.


John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.


John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.


John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.



Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. 18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.


Ode of Solomon 8:15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.


With this amazing “Father/Son Savior Team” no one can lose this fight with demons in hell.


John_17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.


Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:


Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.


Demons in hell are a family of invisible convicts and LOSERS. You have the VICTORY in the Father and His beloved Son. So don't wait until the battle is over! SHOUT NOW, because we have the victory!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-8S9u9Ytn0



No comments:

Post a Comment