Sunday, February 5, 2023

Father Wrote A Play

 

Our Father Wrote a Play For the Children


Have you ever acted a part in a school play? You memorized your part for each scene in which your character has a role. You worked hard to get everything right for the big performance. You practiced after class and maybe on week-ends. Your teacher called all the actors together for the final practice before performing for the parents and the PTA meeting. I can remember performing in "Three Little Maids from School". They decorated my face with make-up. And then we went on stage and acted our parts. When it was over, I had my face washed and I went home. I did not think that I was really "a maid from school". I expected to be recognized as "Phillip" (my middle name). I am going through all of this, because I want to discuss what Father-God is doing with the children in this world and this life.


God is showing His Family to demons in prison, because they thought He was lying to them when He said, “All the SPACE they saw is reserved for His children”. Devils had seen only "Mom and Dad" and the 12 male/female pairs, who became His First Family matured to teach Mother Wisdom how to be a "mom". Of course these 12-pairs became the 24-Elders of the Revelation. God made everything interesting . He warned devils that our numbers are "like the stars in multitude and the grains of sand on the seashore”. He had thrown them down into the bottomless pit prison. But, since devils challenged His honesty, He started showing us to them in their prison complex. This would take a very long time to do and in increments of many generations. Rather than make it all boring, He put on a stage-performance (play) to parade his family before the prisoners in their "jail-house". Adam and Eve were the first two offspring taken from Chamber of Stars to became "actors", or angels wearing clay stage-clothes. Because God wrote the drama, He alone knew what was going to happen to us, so He disguised those who come down to Earth. He made certain that our LIGHT was turned off. If devils had seen us shining in the light of our true glory, they would have been too afraid to approach us, let alone to "test us". In addition, Father gave us faces, names, and forms (profiles) that only approximate our likeness to Him. Our true names are never used nor mentioned, while we engage with devils in role-play on Earth, God's “obstacle course”.


Ode of Solomon 7:10 He who created wisdom is wiser than His works: 11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being:


Secrets of Enoch 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.


Psalms of Solomon V:6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee. O God,


Psalms 139:1 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.


Now just as I took off my make-up before going home, God does the same thing for ALL of His children. He has to remove us from the clay-costume and face mask. To do that He calls us by our TRUE NAME found in the Book of Life managed by Jesus. When we hear Jesus call us, we are lifted up from planet Earth and board the "Old Ship of Zion", which “Michael ably rows to shore” daily to off-board the "newly REDEEMED" children and also the spirits of the land animals, birds and fish, the other flesh forms to Paradise. They do not remain behind with the convicted prisoners to be burned. This should not be strange to you. Execution by fire is only for those on trial, and their offspring who have been previously condemned and found guilty. Other life-forms did not transgress God's commandment. Well, what about the serpent? The serpent was a victim of the devils, too. For its part in the transgression of Adam and Eve, God punished it and you can read all about it in Genesis3:14-15. The devil is the REAL “serpent” character God was speaking to, not a lowly flesh and blood snake, Isaiah 27:1, Revelation 12:9. So when Peter was shown in vision the redemption of mankind in the END, all the animals in the vision were really all the animals born from the womb of "mother Earth". Acts 10:9-16, 28., Psalms 65:2, Isaiah 11:4-9.


Psalms 145:9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works, including all flesh and blood life-forms.


Father-God is a genius and He wrote a very long play spanning many generations, and all the children He cared to show to devils and send down to the Earth-stage have individual parts and roles in the various dramas. Since He alone knows all the scenes, skits, and dialogues He wants the children to “act”, and none of the children get a chance in advance to practice their part and dialogue like I did in elementary school, … “Houston we have a problem”! How can we know what to say and do in our scenes on stage? Well people, do you remember that I told you our Father is a super-genius? “God Presents” is what we call a “ONE-MAN SHOW.” Since none of the children are given a role and a script to memorize, and no earlier time to learn the script and practice his part in advance, Father came up with the “one man show” idea. Since He wrote the play, and all the scenarios and circumstances in the 24-hr. daily dramas, He will ACT EVERY PART FOR ALL THE CHILDREN HE SENDS DOWN! You READ CORRECTLY! Father-God is the only One who knows each and everyone's part. He does not issue study sheets to everyone on Earth to practice what one must do every 24-hrs. He knows every event to happen, and who does what as well as all the dialogues. The easy part for Him: “I will do a one-man show and act every part and speak every script, because men are my children, and I alone know every detail to happen in my presentation”. Get that SHOCKED EXPRESSION off your face!! God told us “Heaven is my Throne and Earth is my footstool”, and men are my “sole-souls”, my living “shoes”. We were told “Your body is the temple of God”! I remember, “I will dwell in them and walk in them, don't you?! I also remember Jesus warning us about how to treat one another. He knew all of this and said, “What you do, or not do to the least man, you do, or do not do it to your Father, God! “In all our affliction, He is afflicted”. Please do not ask me, “How can God do that”? You tell me, “How can God be “ALL THERE IS”? He is so BIG and VAST that the cosmos and the universe are His insides?? Acts 17:24-28. Do not give your mind to doubt! You ought to be exceedingly glad that you have Him as your TRUE FATHER. If you feel frightened and intimidated, READ, “I am the vine”, John 15:1-11. Jesus told you, “Without me you can do nothing”. You can't even breathe without God doing it for you. Because Father-God is being all of us and “doing us” with every breath we take, there is nothing to be astonished about and nothing to fear. God has been YOU before you were a “building PLAN” to be built in Mother Wisdom's womb. You have been alive ever since God birthed us all on the 4th Creation Day. So suck it up, and be encouraged. Men are not demons! Only devils have to fear the Judge. Father plans to execute them all very shortly. Father will “be Himself” and not change His loving-kindness for us. I have Big Brothers Michael and Raphael as my Witnesses. We all live the 23rd Psalm as everyday REALITY!!


Enoch 68:2 And on that day Michael answered Raphael and said: 'The power of the spirit transports and makes me to tremble because of the severity of the judgement of the secrets, the judgement of the angels: who can endure the severe judgement which has been executed, and before 3 which they melt away? 'And Michael answered again, and said to Raphael: 'Who is he whose heart is not softened concerning it, and whose reins are not troubled by this word of judgement 4 (that) has gone forth upon them because of those who have thus led them out? 'And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: 'I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because they do 5 as if they were the Lord. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever; for neither angel nor man shall have his portion (in it), but alone they have received their judgement for ever and ever.'


Remember what Jesus declared in his work:


John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.


John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.


John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,


Surely you believe Michael, and Raphael, and Jesus. If you are still dubious, perhaps recalling the angels' singing at his birth will strengthen your soul.


Luke 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, 14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.


Behold the love of your “Dad”:


Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.


Isaiah 25:6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. 7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.


Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.


Ode of Solomon 8

1 Open ye, open ye your hearts to the exultation of the Lord: 2 And let your love be multiplied from the heart and even to the lips, 3 To bring forth fruit to the Lord, living [fruit], holy [fruit], and to talk with watchfulness in His light. 4 Rise up, and stand erect, ye who sometime were brought low: 5 Tell forth ye who were in silence, that your mouth hath been opened. 6 Ye, therefore, that were despised be henceforth lifted up, because your righteousness hath been exalted. 7 For the right hand of the Lord is with you: and He is your helper: 8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.


Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.


John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.


Here is something to get you in the right frame of mind for this document: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXhQKygrcC8&list=RDIXhQKygrcC8&index=1


No comments:

Post a Comment