Thursday, October 6, 2022

Your Heritage Reserved for You

 Declaring the END from the BEGINNING


HEADLINE:


 Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 


Revelation 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets




The question is “WHO is God”?  What does He want with us?   What will He do to us and with us?  When we consider our two HEADLINE texts, we must go back to the beginning and examine what happened there.  As for God, He shall reveal Himself openly in the Seventh Angel's messages.  Blessed are all those with seeing eyes and hearing ears for they shall have great joy.


Luke 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. 


Who is God?


God is the Creator of all things from nothing into visible and invisible things.  He is the Creator-Father of all men.  He is so BIG that the cosmos and the universe that we can look up and see are HIS INSIDES.  Who said the seahorse has it better than we do?  They do not!  We exist in the same situation.  We live inside our Father just as surely as He lives in us.  He gives us consciousness, self-awareness and sensory perceptions, so that we can perceive that we are alive.  We can touch, taste, speak and hear and react and interact with our environment.  We can imagine, dream and reason.  We can do that because it comes from the LIVING PORTION OF GOD's Person from which we are designed.


John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 


2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in  them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.


Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. 


Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.


Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.


Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. 


God is living your life as "YOU".  You cannot feel or sense anything unless it happens to God first and then He passes that sensation on to YOU as part of “your life experience”.  God feels EXACTLY what you feel simultaneously with you.  Because of that, it is written that “we shall look upon whom we pierced and mourn for Him,” when we see our Father.



Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 


Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? 


A “Family” is one father, one mother, and all the children they reproduce together.  That is how I learned of the definition of “family” here on earth.  That word also applies to other life-forms, and in biology it applies to plants and micro-organisms.  God has been teaching me how He created things, so I can gain a PERFECT understanding of what “my family” actually consists of.  He taught me that He and Mother Wisdom took very “tiny pieces” of themselves, and combined them together in Her womb to create each male son.  Then they pinched off a smaller part of each male son and created his “twin” companion in female form.  This replicates how God created Mother Wisdom, His Wife and “image”.  Mother wanted a very HUGE number of “children”.   She had the task of “building them all” inside Her womb.  She finished that work on the 4th Creation Day, and on that day Father delivered them all at the same moment.  Since both Parents are “living spirits”, so are all the offspring they made together.  We all are “One Family” of immortal living spirits.  We are all matched male/female twins.  The twins were originally “one” and them Mother made the male a companion from a portion of his tiny person             


What does He want with us?    


Mother wanted a HUGE number of children.  She has never been a “mom” before and the thought of having a lot of little replicates themselves was extremely powerful.  The problem is they have to be taught how to get along well with one another and how to relate well with their Parents.  This gets us into the allegory of “the little old woman who lived in a shoe”, a nursery rhyme we were taught in school when we learned to read.  Those kids she had were scurrying about everywhere and getting into all kinds of things and driving their mother to her wits end.  So for such a HUGE FAMILY as Mother wants, social and community training for peace and harmony in the super-BIG Family is vitally necessary.  The “little old lady in the nursery rhyme might have been befuddled with her problem, but Our Father knew exactly what to do to solve the pressing problem.  I did tell you “He is a “genius”, didn’t I?!   He came up with a PLAN to educate us by direct contact with a negative force having the direct opposite nature to His and Mother’s nature.  By personally experiencing all the vile and destructive possibilities that may come from such and encounter, we would actually experience the bad consequences that come from such evil and crude behavior.  Then we could compare that with the peace and contentment that comes from “doing what is right”.  A direct and personal experience with the negative and positive affects of both kinds of actions will cement in us the best approach to take when confronted with such contrary situations.  He had to create a NEGATIVE OPPONENT having the opposite nature to His and Mother’s nature.  This is where Babylon and Lucifer fit into the picture.  They are “tools” created to supply the negative experiences of EVIL in many didactic scenarios to be engaged in on a special acting stage called planet Earth.  Everyone in Our Family has to face-off against the “tools” including Father and Mother Wisdom.  What a painful and exhausting experience the earthly phase of training has been.  I’ll say it bluntly!  It has been terrible and all that are planted on Earth are in for a “hell of a ride”.  So terrible are the experiences that Father PLANS to erase the memory of them from our minds so that we can have peace and joy forever.  The memory of these events are so disturbing that the thought of them brings back suffering and anguish.  All the family has photographic minds and memories.  Father has the power to ERASE our minds of all memories He does not want us to have.  So the PLAN is to ERASE memory of the earthly exercise after we are taught the efficacy of that phase of training after we RISE.  Seven days has been set aside to explain that part of our matriculation to the new arrivers REDEEMED from the Earth.  After seven days the memory of having been a prisoner enslaved on a penal colony is blanked out of our minds.  It is as if the personal experience in hell never happened at all.


Secrets of Enoch 30:10 I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible and from visible nature, of both are his death and life and image, the knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness 11 and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honourable, great 12 and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures. 13 And I appointed him a name, from the four component parts, from east, from west, from south, 14, 15 from north, and I appointed for him four special stars, and I called his name Adam, and showed him the two ways,. the light and the darkness, and I told him: 'This is good, and that bad,' that I should learn whether he has love towards me, or hatred, that it be clear which in his race love me. 16 For I have seen his nature, but he has not seen his own nature, therefore through not seeing he will sin worse, and I said: 'After sin what is there but death?' 17 And I put sleep into him and he fell asleep. And I took from him a rib and created him 18 a wife, that death should come to him by his wife, 


II Esdras 7:2 (the angel) He said to me, 'Rise to your feet, Ezra, and listen to the 3 message I have come to give you.' 'Speak, my lord', I said. He said to me: 'Imagine a sea set in a vast open space, spreading far 4 5 and wide, but the entrance to it narrow like the gorge of a river. If anyone is determined to reach this sea, whether to set eyes on it or to gain command of it, he cannot arrive at its open waters except through the narrow gorge 6 Or again, imagine a city built in a plain, a city full of everything you can 7 desire, but the entrance to it narrow and steep, with fire to the right and 8 deep water to the left. There is only the one path, between the fire and the 9 water; and that is only wide enough for one man at a time. If some man has been given this city as a legacy, how can he take possession of his inheritance 10 except by passing through these dangerous approaches?' 'That is the only way, my lord', I agreed. 11 He said to me: 'Such is the lot of Israel. It was for Israel that I made the world, and when Adam transgressed my decrees the creation came under 12 judgement. The entrances to this world were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship. But the entrances 14 to the greater world are broad and safe, and lead to immortality. All men must therefore enter this narrow and futile existence; otherwise they can 15 never attain the blessings in store. 


The events that happened to Adam and Eve in the beginning triggered the experiences all men must endure before they come to their inheritance prepared for them by Father-God.


Secrets of Enoch 23:3  And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.' And all 6 double thirty days and thirty nights.


John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. 


Romans 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. 12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. 


Luke 15:20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. 21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. 22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: 23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry: 24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry. 


This is what happens when the spirits of men return to Paradise.  There is a party going on to honor those newly arrived from hell below.


Jeremiah 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 


They will be given seven days to consider the Earth below and the treachery devils do to mankind.


II Esdras 7:[100] Then I asked: 'When souls are separated from their bodies, will they be] be given the opportunity to see what you have described to me?' 'They will be allowed seven days,' he replied; 'for seven days they will be permitted to see the things I have told you, and after that they will join the other souls in their abodes.' [102]


God’s mind ERASER will then clean out our memories of having a personal participated in the events happening on the Earth-stage.  The NEW COVENANT will be written in us and we will join the HOSTS of PERFECT CHILDREN. 


What will He do to us and with us? 


The first thing we learn is that we are all members of the FIRST BORN FAMILY OF GOD

Our earthly wrap of clay is exchanged for our true angelic body. And we SHINE having our glorious LIGHT TURNED ON.


1 Corinthians 15:41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. 42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. 


Matthew 13:43  Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. 


Romans 8:29  For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 


Hebrews 2:17  Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. 


1 John_3:2  Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 


Secrets of Enoch 22:4 And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, 5 and the Lord with his lips said to me: 'Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before my face into eternity.' 6 And the archistratege Michael lifted me up, and led me to before the Lord's face. And the Lord said to his servants tempting them: 'Let Enoch stand before my face into 7 eternity,' and the glorious ones bowed down to the Lord, and said: 'Let Enoch go according to Thy word.' 8 And the Lord said to Michael: 'Go and take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of My glory.' 9 And Michael did thus, as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its 10 smell mild, shining like the sun's ray, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.


Jesus told the disciples, “I go to prepare a place for you”!  Let’s go back to the beginning and learn the END of what transpires.


Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. 29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. 31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. 


Isaiah 49:8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; 


Once upstairs, each twin pair receives their own HOME-STAR-WORLD, which is a "desolate heritage" and are instructed to make it into a habitable place.  You can say the same instructions given to Adam and Eve also apply to us TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment