Monday, October 31, 2022

The New Beginning

What Happens in the “New Beginning”?

 

HEADLINE

 

Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

 

If we want to know what will happen to us after the Great Judgment has been executed and God has erased the Kingdom of Darkness, we must TRUST GOD and go back to the beginning and observe what we find.  The stage is set and we must carefully look at the scenario.

 

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. 29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. 31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

 

What do we find in this “stage act”?   We find a son and a daughter in role-play “matched” by the Father.  He has created a “Garden of Eden” for them, and He gives it to them as their personal possession and property.  It is an entire planet, but they do not know that.  Everything on it is theirs.  That is what I find in the written record. 

 

Taking a mental peep into the New Beginning, all that pertains to the execution of the Great Judgment is finished.   Father has erased our minds about all the evil that happened to us when we were enslaved on planet Earth.  All the PAIRINGS been revealed.  What is next for such a VERY HUGE number of twins?  Let us see Father’s next moves.

 

Jesus’ continuing work:

 

Isaiah 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth. 7 Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee. 8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

 

Isaiah 45:12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. 13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.

 

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

 

We know that the allegory of God that He gave us is that “He is like a Mountain”!  He is so absolutely HUGE that what we call the “universe and the cosmos” when we look up into the night sky are merely His “insides”.  People live in mountains today on their slopes.  Using your imagination picture God  as a humongous entity with a head, torso, two arms and two legs, if you can.  He has divided Himself into Twelve districts (Orders) for the residency of His Family.  A part of Jesus’ job is to parcel out “residences” in those twelve Orders as he “builds My City” of Zion.

Let’s go back to Genesis where Father has Adam and Eve standing before Him.  This time it will be ALL THE CHILDREN standing before Him.  We have had our ceremonies in which all the individual pairs are formally introduced individually to the massive Family Assembly during the Feast of Tabernacles.  Jesus must do the next part of his job given to him by Father in Isaiah 45:8.  Jesus must do like God commanded Moses and Joshua to do.  Jesus must parcel out the assigned HOME-STAR-WORLDS in their designated division under their Angelic Order and governor.  Each PAIR has their own STAR-WORLD “with their name on it”!  Jesus must “build my City”!  Each order of Angels is governed by one of the Twelve Archangels.  All their designated “eyes in their wings and wheels” are residents in the cities in their assigned Order.  They will dwell in their angelic districts and form smaller cities in their Order.  Each district is comprised of millions of home-star-worlds.

 

Here is another way to mentally view the “City of God”.

 

Revelation 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. 14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

 

Imagine that Father has divided Himself into twelve levels and He has set an Archangel over each level.  Each level has many "MAN-ZION’S" or home-star-worlds in them.

 

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

 

 Jesus must populate all levels with His brothers and sisters according to Father's wishes.  Each home-star-world is a heritage given to each couplet/twin-pair.  Now imagine each of the twelve districts with a MASSIVE jeweled foundation.  Imagine the colors they will present to the eye from a far away distance.  John even saw the jewels and named what he saw.

 

Revelation 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. 19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; 20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. 21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass. 22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

 

I am not a jeweler and I am not familiar with the colors of those stones.  So look up the colors and try to imagine twelve areas of Father’s massive Body decked out in those colors!  The City of Zion will radiate in glorious beauty and splendor.  Such a house is fit for a royal Family of Princes and Princesses.  You are royalty!  Get used to it.  Father will divest us of the clay rags of out bondage and clothe us in clean, white linen of righteousness.  Then we can become any form of glory and beauty that we may fancy.  STOP thinking of yourself as worthless and unworthy of Father’s Love and Grace.   We are a royal and holy seed.  So lift up your face and smile!  Ignore all words from man or devil that attempts to condemn you, berate you, or diminish your value.  You are precious to our Creator and He will have His way concerning YOU!

 

Isaiah 43:3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. 4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life. 5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; 6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; 7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him. 21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

 

II Baruch 51:7 But those who have been saved by their works. And to whom the law has been now a hope, And understanding an expectation, And wisdom a confidence, Shall wonders appear in their time. 8 For they shall behold the world which is now invisible to them, And they shall behold the time which is now hidden from them: 9 And time shall no longer age them. 10 For in the heights of that world shall they dwell, And they shall be made like unto the angels, And be made equal to the stars, And they shall be changed into every form they desire, From beauty into loveliness, And from light into the splendour of glory. 11 For there shall be spread before them the extents of Paradise, and there shall be shown to them the beauty of the majesty of the living creatures which are beneath the throne, and all the armies of the angels, who [are now held fast by My word, lest they should appear, and] are held fast by a 12 command, that they may stand in their places till their advent comes. Moreover, there shall then be 13 excellency in the righteous surpassing that in the angels. For the first shall receive the last, those whom they were expecting, and the last those of whom they used to hear that they had passed away. 14 For they have been delivered from this world of tribulation, And laid down the burden of anguish.

 

All that other stuff circling in the cosmos inside Him contains all the construction materials we will need to make each habitation a wonderful place to entertain guests and at times the WHOLE FAMILY.  There are new elements that are unknown on Earth.  I will not be the only one who will need to “KNOW” the new math, new chemistry and inter-dimensional physics and astral-physics.  I said I do not feel competent to receive my heritage without more education in those areas.  Knowing God as I do, He will dole out “talents” here a little and there a little among all the children.  He has guaranteed that we will be kind and brotherly to one another because we need to get to know one another to “trade talents” and benefit from getting to know each couplet.  How long will it take to find the necessary information He gave to a sister you have not personally met?  There is INCENTIVE to bond with and get to know EVERYONE God created.  You will have a whole eternity meeting and greeting each PAIR.  And when we all have met and bonded with the entire number He created , God will know that and we can all say, “I know my entire Family by name, number, and Order”!  That will be cause for a general reunion of the whole Family to celebrate the event.

 

Just as men on Earth do not have the same “talents”, skills, and intelligence.  It will be the similar upstairs.  We will be forced out of necessity to really get to know ALL FAMILY MEMBERS.  You will have to depend on them for light at some point or another.  You will need to be astute and wise in the exercise of the Second Great Commandment.  Just for review , let us examine it again.

 

Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

 

You do understand why this is so, don’t you?  All the children are living CELLS of Father’s person shaped like Him and Mother Zion.  Mathematically speaking, “The WHOLE is equal to the SUM OF ALL IT’S PARTS”.  So all of God is Himself in the Persona chosen so we can see Him, Mother Wisdom, and the VAST NUMBER of children no one can count.  That is God by the numbers and we all add up to “ONE”.

 

John 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. 26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

 

Let it be told everywhere that “You Are an Heir” of Almighty Creator-God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_JLPFyRB4

No comments:

Post a Comment