Friday, September 9, 2022

Redeemed and Waiting to Rise

REDEEMED and Waiting to RISE

 

HEADLINE

Isaiah 43:1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

 

Isaiah 44:22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

 

 

 

Regarding Jesus, the Son

 

Psalms 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

 

Psalms 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. 2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. 3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. 4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. 5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath. 6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

 

Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

 

Matthew 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

 

John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

 

Every generation of men from Adam’s days until today have come to the Earth, they have worn a clay-suit (human body), and they are all gone.  God has not failed to SAVE any human He planted down here.  God REAPS WHAT HE SOWS without any “failure”.

 

Isaiah 40:26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

 

Isaiah 46:4 And  even to  your old age I  am he; and  even to hoar hairs will I carry  you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver  you.

 

Isaiah 43:12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.

 

Psalms 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

 

Isaiah 40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

 

Who told you that “God has LOST” any of the children He created to be His IMMORTAL FAMILY?  Why should you believe them??  You know the same criminal spirits (snakes), who deceived Eve are still here trying out their modified "raps" on men down here today.  I have it on good authority that “God will lose nothing” because all the sheep are in His hand and the entire family of devils cannot steal one of them and hide him from our Father.  Beware of short, naked "LOSERS" hanging onto men like flies on dung and hoping to avoid falling back into the bottomless pit.  “The Lamb” told me, "You don't have to worry about a thing.  I've got this"!  I believe what he said.

 

Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

 

Wisdom of Solomon 2:22 they (devils) did not understand God's hidden plan; they never expected that holiness of life would have its recompense; they thought that innocence 23 had no reward. But God created man for immortality, and made him 24 the image of his own eternal self;

 

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.'

 

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

 

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

 

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

 

Luke 20:35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: 36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. 37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. 38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

 

Am I a fool for trusting the Words of the Father and the Son more than any other testimony of man or devil?  All those who have risen upstairs have white robes.  They are totally spot-free!

 

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

 

Isaiah 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. 11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. 12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

 

Revelation 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

 

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. 35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: 36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

 

Jeremiah 50:20 In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.

 

When Father-God saved Lot and his family from the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah by fire, He straightly told them by the angels, "Don't look back"!  If you look back in time, you might think about the trespasses and sins you know about and were involved in.  That garbage is “THE PAST”.  Jesus applied his blood on them and Father-God is ERASING IT.  He "remembers our sin no more" And YOU MUST LET IT GO and FORGET ABOUT IT TOO!  TODAY is the “new day” that does not pass away.  There is no darkness, no night-time, no remembering SINS, and no demons up there.  All thoughts about what happened on Earth must remain down on Earth until He visits the iniquity of the prisoners chained in hell and executes them with FIRE.

 

“So don't stop thinking about tomorrow”!  That is the EVERLASTING DAY called "TODAY", that we cannot see at this time.  But listen for your true name, and when you hear it, "Fly up, up, and away"!.  I will come to join you on my special day!  It is Our Family Reunion (Feast of Tabernacles) and all of us that our Parents created as their children will be there!

 

II Esdras 2:38 Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.'

 

Father-God does not look back and He wants YOU to be JUST LIKE HIM!  Everything about planet Earth and your involvement in its “drama” is being ERASED from the minds of all those who attain that celestial realm.  As long as you wear a flesh and blood body, you are incognito.  You have a temporary earthly name and the light of our glory is turned “OFF”.  The real YOU cannot be ID’ed by man or devil.  In fact you never heard your true name before hearing Jesus call you by your true name.  Furthermore, you have never seen your true FACE and you will not see it until God stands you on the Sea of Glass (mirrors), so you can check out your Heavenly body and profile.  The veteran angels have no memory of being down here.  Father "white washes" our memory areas as fast as we settle in place.

 

Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.

 

Enoch 68:2 ... And on that day Michael answered Raphael and said: 'The power of the spirit transports and makes me to tremble because of the severity of the judgement of the secrets, the judgement of the angels: who can endure the severe judgement which has been executed, and before 3 which they melt away? 'And Michael answered again, and said to Raphael: 'Who is he whose heart is not softened concerning it, and whose reins are not troubled by this word of judgement 4 (that) has gone forth upon them because of those who have thus led them out? 'And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: 'I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because they do 5 as if they were the Lord. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever; for neither angel nor man shall have his portion (in it), but alone they have received their judgement for ever and ever.'

 

No other life-forms will perish with devils!  All birds, fish, and creeping things on land will RISE UP “on a sheet” and sail away on the old ship of Zion, Acts 10:9-15, 28, and Isaiah 11:6-9.

 

There are some snakes, refugees cast out of Heaven still among us.  They have climbed all over men and claim the human body as “my house”, Matthew 12:43-45.  Just as Father warned Adam and Eve, we should heed the warning He gave them.  Don’t listen to them!  Reject their thought inputs in the form of words and dreams..  If you ponder what they say, they can make you eat “poisoned fruit”, deceit and lies.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oZsyJgNVnQ


No comments:

Post a Comment