Sunday, September 11, 2022

All Men Are Firstborn.

 

All Men Are “Firstborn Sons”

 

And the “only begotten by Father-God”.  Now YOU ARE “PULLING OUR LEGS”!  There is only one Firstborn Son and his name is Jesus!  The Bible teaches that!  So how do you say that to us with such boldness?  Well, people, the scriptures that you cite also teaches what I have said.  But men have not FOCUSED their undivided attention to the Words.  Now let’s look at how Father tells us this fact and carefully HEED the Words this time.

 

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

 

Secrets of Enoch 25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

 

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her: 11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory. 12 For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.

 

All of Father's children were born in a single instance on the great 4th Creation Day which is our singular birth day.  All of God's sons and daughters were brought forth from Mother Wisdom's womb simultaneously.  Jesus was just one of billions of male sons God begot on the 4th Creation Day in a single move, as only He can do it!  Your birth whether you are male or female is just like Jesus' birth.  He is "only begotten" by Father-God and so are YOU!  All human females are also "only begotten" daughters born in one day, the Great 4th Creation Day.  So tell everyone you see, you are "only begotten" in the same way Jesus is "only begotten".  So that part of the glory of the Son, YOU have a share in it!  The glory of Jesus in that regard is also YOUR GLORY.  That adds to our perception of "ONENESS with Father-God as “only begotten” children.  We all share a singular birthday, the great 4th Creation Day.

 

Disregard all foolishness and darkness coming from the mouths of those who seek to belittle you!  You KNOW you are an only begotten child of God and you see the scriptural AMMUNITION that proves it.  So thank Father-God for giving you this day YOUR DAILY BREAD!  Say, "Amen"!

 

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

 

Hebrews 2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren, 12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee. 13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me. 14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

 

Jesus is perfectly aware that all men are his only begotten brothers and sisters whom Father delivered from Mother Wisdom’s womb on the same day and exact moment when God "begot" him.  Do not let any devil or blind human preacher speak disparaging words to destroy your joy and glory in YOUR BIRTHRIGHT as "ONLY BEGOTTEN BY CREATOR-GOD in a single day!  Say, "Amen" again!  Glory to the Father of glory for OUR FAMILY!  I like saying that!!  Amen!

 

You might as well copy and paste this and keep these Words with all your precious keepsakes so you can prove it to all those who doubt man’s pedigree.  Never be ashamed to “confess” Father’s TRUTH.  Do it with joy and zeal and a “Cheshire cat” grin on your face!!

 

Who told you that you are “different” from Jesus??  I beg to differ with that witness!


 Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 


Jeremiah 3:4 Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth? 


John 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:


Here is a little something to think about

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjVgm9-XTqQ

No comments:

Post a Comment