Friday, August 5, 2022

What Does It Matter

 What Matters to You?


I know most of you have had science, chemistry, and physics courses in school or college.  There is a postulate they teach which states, “Matter can be neither created, nor destroyed, but is inter-convertible with energy”.  If that was an answer for one of your test questions about the quality of matter, then you had it marked, “correct”.  


The next question is “What is matter”?  It exists!  Where did it come from?  Who or what made it … because “nothing just happens”?  Well, you seem like a rational and reasonable person!  I am glad you asked!


I could answer by going to the very beginning and reference the “Big Bang Theory”.  That begins with a nebulous singularity that somehow became unstable and exploded into everything we know as matter, the cosmos or universe of stars and galaxies.  You cannot expect more from scientists because they do not go to the very beginning.  They stop short at the very starting point and FAIL to explain what it is.  They leave us in a fog of comprehension by beginning their explanation this way.  I am not stupid folks.  I want to know about this very beginning point that they FAIL to describe or even speculate about it.  Where science and scientists FAIL to start or even discuss, that is where I will begin.


Let me state emphatically that GOD MATTERS!  He IS from EVERLASTING and the BEGINNING of everything.  Scientists are “afraid” to admit that God EXISTS.  So they call Him that “nebulous, non-descript starting point” of the Big Bang Theory.  I profess to be a WORD MAN!  So I will begin with the “Word-record”, the Judeo-Christian legacy God left for His children on Earth.


You know where I have to go!  I must consult with Enoch, God’s first emissary to men and devils whom He called and ordained in the beginning. 


Secrets of Enoch 24:1 And the Lord summoned me, and said to me: 'Enoch, sit down on my left with Gabriel.' And I bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord spoke 2 to me: Enoch, beloved, all thou seest, all things that are standing finished I tell to thee even before the very beginning, all that I created from non- being, and visible things from invisible. 3 Hear, Enoch, and take in these my words, for not to my angels have I told my secret, and I have not told them their rise, nor my endless realm, nor have they understood my creating, 4 which I tell thee today. For before all things were visible, I alone used to go about in the invisible things, like the sun from east to west, and 5 from west to east. But even the sun has peace in itself, while I found no peace, because I was creating all things, and I conceived the thought of placing foundations, and of creating visible creation.


Scientists are reluctant and averse to admit to the existence of “GOD”!  There it is.  I have said it!  GOD is the very BEGINNING of EVERYTHING!  Denial of the “First ONE” is totally STUPID!  That is where science and I separate.  Scientists lack a very critical mental state of being.  They have no “FAITH”!  I have common sense, and common sense tells me “what we see” had a SOURCE, and His name is “Creator-God”.  It is foolish to deny God and say, “He is a figment of man’s imagination”.

Secrets of Enoch 33: 3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee, and take thou the books which thou thyself hast written. 6 And I give thee Samuil and Raguil, who led thee up, and the books, and go down to earth, and tell thy sons all that I have told thee, and all that thou hast seen, from the lower heaven up to my throne, and all the troops. 7 For I created all forces, and there is none that resisteth me or that does not subject himself to me. For all subject themselves to my monarchy, and labour for my sole rule. 8 Give them the books of the handwriting, and they will read them and will know me for the creator of all things, and will understand how there is no other God but me. 9 And let them distribute the books of thy handwriting children to children, generation to generation, nations to nations. 10 And I will give thee, Enoch, my intercessor, the archistratege Michael, for the handwritings of thy fathers Adam, Seth, Enos, Cainan, Mahaleleel, and Jared thy father.


There you have the descriptor of the First One from His own mouth.  I am not ashamed or afraid to witness for Him. He gave me what the scientists lack, namely FAITH.  And FAITH comes from God.  “FATH” is the first four letters of His name.  If you have “I’m  FAITH”, you can move mountains.  There is absolutely nothing that Father-God cannot do!.


Everything was made by Him, and for Him, and without Him nothing can exist!  If you have a bit of faith, the following will make sense to you:

Romans 11:36  For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen. 


Ephesians 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. 


Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.


Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.


I cannot even force my head to reason and rationalize like “scientists” do in discussions of the beginning of everything.  Doubt and faithlessness have no place in my “secret place”!  Creator-God is there and He has made Himself “at home”!  I have an OPEN DOOR to the stars.  I can go in and out and find great things.  I can ask Him for something and He will give it according to His will.  He is “showing me His salvation” and I am more than satisfied!  Believe me when I tell you “All men have it made”!  It does not matter what generation of men he was born in on planet Earth.  The Husband man who sowed His clay fields on planet Earth “will lose nothing”!  All that He sowed does produce, and He has never failed to reap His fields in the times of harvest.  All plants that He did not sow are pulled up by their root and tossed back for the burning.  Demonic tares are excellent dry fodder and they make a great fuel for our bonfire.  After Father REAPS THE EARTH for the final time, He will clear out and cleanse the lower end where the prison complex is located.  He is great at fire-works and we anticipate a grand show!


Book of Enoch 10:20 .. And cleanse thou the earth from all oppression, and from all unrighteousness, and from all sin, and from all godlessness: and all the uncleanness that is wrought upon the earth 21 destroy from off the earth. And all the children of men shall become righteous, and all nations 22 shall offer adoration and shall praise Me, and all shall worship Me. And the earth shall be cleansed from all defilement, and from all sin, and from all punishment, and from all torment, and I will never again send (them) upon it from generation to generation and for ever.


Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD. 


Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Conclusion:  GOD MATTERS, first and foremost!  Say, “Amen”!  You know what science teaches, “Matter cannot be created, not destroyed".  And since He created all of us and birthed us on the great 4th Creation Day.  No man can be created nor destroyed by man or devil.  Our total number is the same that He began with. 


II Esdras 2:38 Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete.


John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 


Isaiah 40:26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth. 


Enoch 68:2 And on that day Michael answered Raphael and said: 'The power of the spirit transports and makes me to tremble because of the severity of the judgement of the secrets, the judgement of the angels: who can endure the severe judgement which has been executed, and before 3 which they melt away? 'And Michael answered again, and said to Raphael: 'Who is he whose heart is not softened concerning it, and whose reins are not troubled by this word of judgement 4 (that) has gone forth upon them because of those who have thus led them out? 'And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: 'I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because they do 5 as if they were the Lord. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever; for neither angel nor man shall have his portion (in it), but alone they have received their judgement for ever and ever.'


Psalms 65:2 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come 3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away. 4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple. 5 By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea


Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. 


Isaiah 25:6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.  7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. 


“GOD MATTERS” to me more than anything in or out of this world!!  He is my ALL-IN-ALL!  With God, I have EVERYTHING!


Just in case some of you did not understand me\, maybe this will help: 

: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oThQadgTtrc



No comments:

Post a Comment