Thursday, August 4, 2022

How Many of Us Did He Make?

How Many Children Does God Have …


And what is your number?  That question was put to me in a dream-vision.  While I was pondering how to put my response in words, suddenly a golf club and a stainless steel refrigerator with an open door showing the night-time sky appeared.  That made me wonder even more about what I was seeing and why was I seeing it. 


If God wants to get a man’s attention, He certainly knows how to do it.  My thoughts were muddled in that moment as I turned my ideas over and around attempting to derive a cohesive and comprehensive response..  It took about 3 days to write a two-part response.  Just this morning I was thinking about the Word of God.  God is exceedingly complex and brilliantly wise.  He can cover up a concept while you are in the process of looking at it.  The question to me was about the number of God’s children, and what is my personal number.  I cannot possibly give the correct answer, because ONLY GOD and Mother Wisdom know the answer.  Then they hit me with the “golf-club and the refrigerator-door” thing.  I was flummoxed at that point.


What happened after the tower of Babel incident?  All the people spoke one language then.  To prevent men from attempting to “build a tower to reach into Heaven” and avoid destruction by water again, Father confounded the people and gave them many languages so they could not understand and communicate with one another.  Those who could understand what was spoken grouped-off and went their separate ways.  This is how men got their various languages.  God did it.


God created what is now the English language, which is the only language I understand since I was born in the USA.  He gave me one word, “many”.  I was observing the spelling in my mind when the word divided to show me how God inserted His glory into all His works.  I saw, “MAN-Y” as “MAN-I”!  That is to say, “I AM MAN”, and men are God’s second Body.  Hence Jesus informed us that the Second Great Commandment is just like the First Great commandment!  


Matthew 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.


“Many” =  MAN- I AM


In other words, “God is equal to Himself”.  Each man is a very tiny, but separate “cell or container of God’s IMMORTAL LIFE-SUBSTANCE”, whatever it is.  Collectively God is all of US walking around on planet Earth as His SOUL-SOLE “shoes”.  He did say, “I will dwell in them and walk in them”, because planet Earth is God’s footstool, Isaiah 66:1.  So let’s document the word, “MAN-I” or “I am man”!  So, if I ask YOU, “How many children does God have”?  You could respond saying, “God’s second Body is all His children who collective comprise all the cells of His second Body.  All of God is IMMORTAL including EVERY CELL of His Second Body!  ALL OF HIM is ETERNAL!  God created His Family to EXIST FOREVER.  No man can create another man!  Neither can any human-spirit (God’s son or daughter) be destroyed..  Each offspring has inherent immortality.  That is the birthright that “Esau despised” when he theoretically sold it to Jacob.  The two boys were on stage acting and role-playing in a psychodrama that was so much bigger than they could possibly imagine.  Can you say, “Amen”!  So who has all the glory?  God does and YOU DO, since you are His IMAGE and likeness!.  Let’s do one more word, 

“IMAGE”!


Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.


Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. 


2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 


Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 


Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old. 


Whatever a man, or a demon does to "ANY MAN", they are doing it personally to Creator-God, and He takes it "personally"!


"IMAGE" = IM -AGE (I AM of course is Father-God, Exodus 3:14)


I AM = AGE or DAYS of TIME


Age: noun


\ ˈāj  \

Definition of age (Entry 1 of 3)

1a: the time of life at which some particular qualification, power, or capacity arises or rests

the voting age is 18

specifically : MAJORITY

b: one of the stages of life

c: the length of an existence extending from the beginning to any given time

a boy 10 years of age

d: LIFETIME

e: an advanced stage of life

from Merriam Webster Online dictionary

.

Secrets of Enoch  25:1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.


Ode of Solomon 7:9 The Father of knowledge is the word of knowledge: 10 He who created wisdom is wiser than His works: 11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being: 12 Wherefore He pitied me in His abundant grace: and granted me to ask from Him and to receive from His sacrifice: 13 Because He it is that is incorrupt, the fulness of the ages and the of them.


Age has a lot to do with "TIME".  And men are the spiritual "days of time"..  We see where God refers to the entire collection of children He created as "a great age"..  And Mother Wisdom Herself is "the image of God" having breasts.


Wisdom of Solomon 7:For wisdom moves more easily than motion itself, she pervades and permeates 25 all things because she is so pure. Like a fine mist she rises from the power of God, a pure effluence from the glory of the Almighty; so nothing defiled 26 can enter into her by stealth. She is the brightness that streams from everlasting light, the flawless mirror of the active power of God and the image 27 of his goodness. 


Book of Enoch 42 1 Wisdom found no place where she might dwell; Then a dwelling-place was assigned her in the heavens. 2 Wisdom went forth to make her dwelling among the children of men, And found no dwelling-place: Wisdom returned to her place, And took her seat among the angels. 3 And unrighteousness went forth from her chambers: Whom she sought not she found, And dwelt with them, As rain in a desert And dew on a thirsty land.


All those children have a double portion of IMMORTALITY from both Parents.  A tiny spirit-DNA-piece of each Parent was used to make each offspring.  So Father calls all the “days of time” that He and Mother Wisdom made, the entire brood, “a great age”.


Even though He put us down here to get a NEGATIVE “exercise” from devils, none of us are MIA. (missing in action).  Man cannot be created nor destroyed by man or devil.  It is all in the spirit-DNA.  What God created IMMORTAL stays IMMORTAL.  Just for the fun of it, say, ”Amen”!


Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.


Eon means the same thing as “age”.


eon noun


\ ˈē-ən  , ˈē-ˌän  \

variants: or chiefly British aeon

Definition of eon

1: an immeasurably or indefinitely long period of time : AGE

I haven't seen him in eons.

2a: a very large division of geologic time usually longer than an era

the Archean eon

b: a unit of geologic time equal to one billion years


from Merriam Webster Online Dictionary


Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 


And When Father finally “gets Himself back together”, all the tiny individual pieces of Him with return to the Great Center Mass, the Creator,-Father-God Himself at the Throne.  This is called the Feast of Tabernacles!  Say, "Amen" again!


Now if I may be so bold:  “How many of you readers are like Esau by despising and denying your birthright of ETERNAL LIFE because some demons in preachers told you that you do not have eternal life”?  God told Eve not to listen to demons and that advice is still GOOD for men today!  We all have “crowns of thorns” on our head.  Reject their words!  You looked in a casket and saw a rotting corpse and assumed that you do not have eternal life!  You are not made of clay!  Your “cocoon and stage-clothes” is made of clay!  But YOU are a “living spirit” inside that cocoon. But your light is turned off!  You can be removed from the clay house and your light will be turned on when Jesus calls your TRUE name as it appears in the Book of Life!


Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.


No comments:

Post a Comment