Wednesday, January 12, 2022

What is your birth number?

 

What Is Your Birth Number

 

All of God’s children are created in PAIRS.  We are all TWINS, one male and his corresponding female partner created from a pinch off each son’s spirit body while in formation in Wisdom’s womb.  Each pairing is also numbered.  While being formed inside Mother’s womb, Father-God, aka, the “Husbandman”, “STAMPED” a unique face on each offspring and sealed it, so that it is permanent and forever.  Each face is like Him, or Mother Zion, or a combination of them both.   That way they can be told apart and identified from all the other children.  Unique names are given to each child and no two children share the same name.  Don’t even ask me “HOW” God did this, because it baffles me thinking about it.  He and Mother agreed to a number so VAST that no man knows it, nor would one dare trying to count them.

 

I was resting in my bed this morning minding my own business and not bothering anyone, and all of a sudden a question formed in my head about what I thought of the total number of children God created as Our Family.  No sooner than I began to think about it, then I saw a golf club displayed, and next to it was an open refrigerator door.  Nothing could be seen inside, but it was dark like the night sky inside.  I saw no shelves or compartment doors, no food, nothing but darkness like the night sky.  Then the question came to me, ”What has the number of children in Our Family got to do with a golf club, and an open refrigerator door?  Then a voice replied, “You know why you are seeing this, and you already understand why”!  This is what one calls a tutorial vision.  Let me explain.

 

Secrets of Enoch 25:1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good.

 

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her: 11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory. 

 

Isaiah 40:26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

 

Psalms 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

 

2 Esdras 2: 26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 32 Almighty. Cherish your children until I come, and proclaim my mercy to them; for my favour flows abundantly from springs that will never run dry.'  38... Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete.

 

Secrets of Enoch 23:'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.' And all 6 double thirty days and thirty nights, and I wrote out all things exactly, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books.

 

Psalms 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 

 

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 

 

Daniel 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 

 

I do hope you can appreciate the dilemma Father faced, picking meaningful, DISTINCTIVE NAMES for “a number no man can count”, each name an expression of Himself!  But our “Dad”, Father-God, is equal to the challenge.  He pulled it off and logged each name and number in a Family Registry with the specifications or “blue prints” for each offspring.  You know it as the “BOOK OF LIFE”!  The specifications Mother Wisdom used to BUILD each child is found in it.   She agreed with Father to build that number first, and then started construction work.  She completed that task, and Her belly was BIG and ROUND “like the moon”.  This explains the origin of the idea of “the man in the moon”!

 

The TRUE NAMES of all men are written in “The BOOK”!  The Archangel, Michael, stands to deliver his brothers and sisters, whose TRUE NAMES and numbers are written in the Family Registry.  God did not foreknow Babylon’s demons, and their names are not written in “The Book”!

 

Hosea 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

 

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

 

There are reasons why God told the Israelites, “Do not to number the people”.  It is because those “playing the role of Israel” were all actors on stage “playing the role of children of God”.  They were mere stage prop-symbols representing the actual number of children.  As such, any number David or any census taker surmised would be extremely “short of the glory” and erroneous.  It was not known then, nor was it time to reveal that “all men created are the children of God”.  Many more children were to be born down here in later generations!  No man had that information.  Only Father-God and Mother Wisdom have that information.  Jesus might know it, but all he is doing is keeping busy calling all the names out loud as fast as he comes to their numbers.  There is no way possible for Jews on Earth then to “count all the children of God”.  Those people they called “gentiles” in their day are just as much God’s children as the few thousands of Hebrews that made up the nation of Israel in the Middle East in their time.  That is why “it was a SIN” for David to attempt to count the children of Israel.  Hosea also discloses what the “census counters” did not know.  To be correct (1) all the mature angels that make up the Heavenly Hosts , and (2) all the infant spirits in the “Chamber of Stars”, and finally (3) all men alive on planet Earth at the moment must be totaled together.  THAT would give us the FULL NUMBER of children God and Mother created.  NEVER TRY TO COUNT GOD’S CHILDREN!.  If you feel lucky, go to the beach and start counting the grains of sand, or on a cloudless night look up into the sky and start counting the stars.  No one knows that information.  The numbers of mature angels increases every 24 hours as REDEEMED spirits of men drawn up daily from the Earth are added to the numbers of mature glorious angels.  No one knows all the names.  But Jesus will be the first to know all the names, because he has to call them all from the Book of Life.

 

"And God said let there be lights in the firmament of heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years ... He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names ... when I call unto them they stand up together ... and they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament: and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever." Genesis 1:14; Psalm 147:4; Isaiah 48:23; Daniel 12:3.

 

In the beginning God planned a Family. We have been called the "stars" of God. The natural sun is an analogy for any son, and we have learned that our sun is one of billions of stars in the universe. The motion of the sun, moon, and stars in relation to one another causes time as we know it. We have learned that one day of spiritual TIME is equal to one son/daughter (sun/moon) pair. All God's sons and daughters were created before God rested from His labors and before He put Adam on the earth. There is a firstborn son and there is a last-born son. And there are multibillions of children born between them. We are "days" of spiritual TIME randomly salted in a fleshy earthly entry. But we are called according to the exact birth order of our spirits to participate in the feast of "homecoming" (PASSOVER or resurrection or "the daily sacrifice" of the priesthood )... The last-born son is THE LAST DAY, THE END OF TIME, and will be the last man on earth to leave for Heaven, Secrets LXVIII:4.

 

Back to my “vision”, consider the parameters.  We have the total number of God’s children.  We have a golf club, and an open refrigerator showing the night sky.  This is an equation to be resolved.  We just considered all the children God and Mother created.  But what does a golf club have to do with this?

 

What do affluent men and women do in spring and summer months?  If they are middle class Americans or wealthy, they like to play golf.  Fair weather is what Heaven and paradise is all about.  Leisure time, fun, and relaxation is what golf implies.

 

What about an open refrigerator door showing the night sky inside?  This is not just any refrigerator.  Inside is the contents of Heaven that men cannot see because it is dispensed by God.  It is one thing for God to prepare a table before you, and it is quite another for Him to open the refrigerator door so you can go in and out of it at your own will.

 

Revelation 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; 8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 

 

Psalms 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 

 

John 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 

 

And why a refrigerator?  A refrigerator uses cold temperatures to preserve food from spoilage for use over a long period of time.  They have frozen compartments for extended storage of food items.  So now we have considered the three (3) parts of the equation.  We should now be able to learn the message of the vision.  When we come to the END OF TIME, we will RISE to Paradise where there is all good and wonderful pleasures of life.  In the meantime Father has set before me an open Door (Jesus) with whom and to whom I can have conversations about hidden things men on Earth do not know.  That is the meaning of the darkened night sky.  When Jesus speaks the light shines.

 

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

 

John 9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

 

Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.

 

Now we have an interpretation and explanation of what the Spirit showed to me in a vision that morning.

1 comment:

  1. It occurred to me today that I can answer the question asked to me in the vision, "What is your number"? I wanted to know "Why" am I seeing this? I was told, "You know the anwer and you know why"! Today is November 15, 2022 and the vision came in January. I now understand that "my number is "one". I am a firstborn son of the Living One. He birthed His entire family at the same singular moment on the great 4th Creation Day. All of God's children He thought to create are the same age. As offspring of Father-God, "we are all "One" with Him. This means, if you add up all the numbers of those who sprang from the Creator, the total number is always "One"! "How is that possible, John", some might ask? Let's do the numbers! Mathematically speaking the WHOLE is equal to the SUM OF ALL ITS PARTS. Therefore "El" is the sum of Mother Wisdom plus all those she gave birth to on the 4th Creation Day. And since we were all born in a single instance, ALL GOD'S CHILDREN ARE "FIRSTBORN". That is the only way it can be. As a result of all these things, I can now answer the question posed to me in my vision/dream. My number is "ONE"! I also have a very personal number among the total number of children in the Family. Jesus has the Book of Life and he will come to my number and call me by my TRUE NAME. That is when I will know "my name" for the first time!

    ReplyDelete