Thursday, January 20, 2022

A Candid Assessment

Let Us Assess the Situation

 

HEADLINE

 

2 Baruch 19:5 .. For now it is the consummation of time that should be considered, whether of business, or of prosperity, or of shame, 6 and not the beginning thereof. Because if a man be prospered in his beginnings and shamefully 7 entreated in his old age, he forgets all the prosperity that he had. And again, if a man is shamefully entreated in his beginnings, and at his end is prospered, he remembereth not again his evil 8 entreatment. And again hearken: though each one were prospered all that time all the time from the day on which death was decreed against those who transgress, and in his end was destroyed, in vain would have been everything.'

 

Source of the concept and promise of a "resurrection"

 

Books of Adam and Eve, Apocalypse of Moses

 

xxxix. 1 And God saith to him: 'Adam, what hast thou done? If thou hadst kept my commandment, there would now be no rejoicing among those who are bringing thee down to this place. 2 Yet, I tell thee that I will turn their joy to grief and thy grief will I turn to joy, and I will transform thee to thy former glory, and set thee on 3 the throne of thy deceiver. But he shall be cast into this place to see thee sitting above him, then he shall be condemned and they that heard him, and he shall be grieved sore when he seeth thee sitting on his honourable throne.'

 

(If you are astute, notice how Lucifer challenges God’s Words and refutes what He said  to Adam above:

Isaiah 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit). 

 

xviii. 1 But the Lord turned to Adam and said: "I will not suffer thee henceforward to be in paradise." 2 And Adam answered and said, "Grant me, O Lord, of the Tree of Life that I may eat of it, before 3 I be cast out." Then the Lord spake to Adam, "Thou shalt not take of it now, for I have commanded the cherubim with the flaming sword that turneth (every way) to guard it from thee that 4 thou taste not of it; but thou hast the war which the adversary hath put into thee; yet when thou art gone out of paradise, if thou shouldst keep thyself from all evil, as one about to die, when again the Resurrection hath come to pass, I will raise thee up and then there shall be given to thee the Tree of Life."

 

xl. 1 Then God spake to the archangel(s) Michael, 2 (Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael): 'Go away to Paradise in the third heaven, and strew linen clothes and cover the body of Adam and bring oil of the 'oil of fragrance' and pour it over him. And they acted thus did the three great angels and they prepared him for burial. 3 And God said: 'Let the body of Abel also be brought.' And they brought other linen clothes 4 and prepared his (body) also. For he was unburied since the day when Cain his brother slew him; for wicked Cain took great pains to conceal (him) but could not, for the earth would not receive him for the body sprang up from the earth and a voice went out of the earth saying: 'I will not 5 receive a companion body, till the earth which was taken and fashioned in me cometh to me.' At that time, the angels took it and placed it on 6 a rock, till Adam his father was buried. And both were buried, according to the commandment of God, in the spot where God found the dust, and He caused the place to be dug for two. 7 And God sent seven angels to paradise and they brought many fragrant spices and placed them in the earth, and they took the two bodies and placed them in the spot which they had digged and builded.

 

xli.1 And God called and said, 'Adam, Adam.' And the body answered from the earth and said: 'Here 2 am I, Lord.' And God saith to him: 'I told thee (that) earth thou art and to earth shalt thou 3 return. Again I promise to thee the Resurrection; I will raise thee up in the Resurrection with every man, who is of thy seed.'

In the first quotation from the Apocalypse of Moses (xxxiii):2. God said, “I will transform thee to thy former glory, and set thee on 3 the throne of thy deceiver. But he shall be cast into this place to see thee sitting above him, then he shall be condemned and they that heard him, and he shall be grieved sore when he seeth thee sitting on his honourable throne.'

 

Devils have a hard time believing God because they think He is like them, a “liar”!

 

Psalms 50:16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? 17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee. 18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers. 19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit. 20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son. 21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes. 22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver. 

 

Devils concluded that because God keeps secrets and hides things, His great moves, from His enemies, and because He is IMMORTAL He does not have to RUSH to keep a promise.  He can afford to take His time.  But if you are a hasty spirit, you might conclude that He is LYING like your parents, Lucifer and Babylon, do.  You will doubt God and not believe Him.  And since you take Him to be a liar like yourselves, you do not trust Him, or his Word.  Think about it!  It is still TODAY in Heaven!  It is early in the AM and the Son-Sun is still slowly rising.  And Satan’s trial is just a few hours old by “Earth standards”, and it continues in the Outer Court (this Earth) even now.  But for the children of God, who have Father’s true nature, we put our trust in Father-God and His human Witnesses, the prophets. 

 

Isaiah 30:8 Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever:9 That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: 10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: 11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us. 12 Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon: 13 Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant. 14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces; he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit. 

 

Lucifer, Babylon and their children, the demonic "tares" riding on men, are all lying deceivers.  They reject TRUTH and they are UNBELIEVERS.  They think God's promises are "BS", and He is just like them, deceivers of men. I was born in the pit of hell just like all men are.  I have to fight the battle of the mind with devils just like you do.  But I do not buy into the bogus lies devils teach men about how we got here and what is man's destiny.  I believe God provided a remedy for the death penalty from the fiasco in the Garden of Eden.  I believe in his Son, Jesus Christ whom He sent as a gift to all mankind.  Jesus died on a cross for the REDEMPTION of the entire human race.  By his blood shed on the cross, he showed God His love for all the sisters and brothers not yet born down here.  By his blood loss Father will ERASE THE SINS OF ALL HUMANTY AND REMEMBER THEM NO MORE!  This is anathema to demonic "Accusers of the brethren".  If man's sins can not count against him, the effort at causing men to commit sin is a BIG WASTE OF TIME! (Oh Jesus, what a wonderful Savior you are)!  Isaiah prophesied about your work and the devils in his community killed him for writing it. Isaiah, chapter 53.

 

I am glad that You have reserved the GIFT OF FAITH for some of your children as we WAR with demonic prisoners confined to the pit of hell.

 

Ode of Solomon 8:9.Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

 

Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.

 

As you can see from these texts, it takes a LONG TIME for God to complete a “move”.  But He is IMMORTAL and He can afford to do that.  But if you are hasty and temporary as you await execution as demons are, you might want God to speed things up so you can be a better judge of His character.  Unfortunately for you, God moves with all deliberate speed.  As is your tendency, you judge by appearance  and after the flesh and by the sight of your eyes and the hearing of your ears.  You cannot do that with God, because He is ETERNAL and time as we know it means very little to Him.  You have made your judgment errors, and they will cost you.  It won’t be long before your “stay of execution” expires, and you will be the kindling for our bonfire.

 

Isaiah_41:12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.

 

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 2 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD. 

 

Psalms 37:10  For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. 

 

Let’s go to our HEADLINE and evaluate the performance of the three parties involved in the tiff on the Earth-stage, Father-God, the Kingdom of Devils, and the generations of mankind.  Father-God is the Great Scientist and Playwright who planned this assize.  Devils are on trial on the Earth-stage as their progeny born down in the pit are being judged with them.  Humans are God’s children being “exercised” against devils to learn to make the best choices.  After the Garden of Eden incidents, it seemed that devils had us beat!  Then along comes Jesus… and you know the rest!

 

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. 

 

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 

 

NEVER!  NEVER!  NEVER bet against Isaiah, and Jesus Christ, the Son of God!  You will lose just like the Kingdom of Devils have lost!  Now they await the great fall and the fire.  Your very existence  has been IN VAIN as stated in our HEADLINE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment