Saturday, June 5, 2021

The First Scientist

The First Great Scientist-Teacher

 

Secrets of Enoch 33:3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee, and take thou the books which thou thyself hast written. 6 And I give thee Samuil and Raguil, who led thee up, and the books, and go down to earth, and tell thy sons all that I have told thee, and all that thou hast seen, from the lower heaven up to my throne, and all the troops. 7 For I created all forces, and there is none that resisteth me or that does not subject himself to me. For all subject themselves to my monarchy, and labour for my sole rule. 8 Give them the books of the handwriting, and they will read them and will know me for the creator of all things, and will understand how there is no other God but me. 9 And let them distribute the books of thy handwriting children to children, generation to generation, nations to nations. 10 And I will give thee, Enoch, my intercessor, the archistratege Michael, for the handwritings of thy fathers Adam, Seth, Enos, Cainan, Mahaleleel, and Jared thy father.

 

II Hermas, Command 1:1 "First of all, believe that God is One, even He who created all things and set them in order, and brought all things from non-existence into being, Who comprehendeth all things, being alone incomprehensible.

 

Father–God is the “Living One”!  All things that exist came from His mind whether visible or invisible.  Before anything came into being, Father was alone with “His thought as counselor”.  He thought of making visible things out of nothing and also invisible things that men cannot see.

 

Secrets of Enoch 24 1 And the Lord summoned me, and said to me: 'Enoch, sit down on my left with Gabriel.' And I bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord spoke 2 to me: Enoch, beloved, all thou seest, all things that are standing finished I tell to thee even before the very beginning, all that I created from non- being, and visible things from invisible. 3 Hear, Enoch, and take in these my words, for not to my angels have I told my secret, and I have not told them their rise, nor my endless realm, nor have they understood my creating, 4 which I tell thee today. For before all things were visible, I alone used to go about in the invisible things, like the sun from east to west, and 5 from west to east.  But even the sun has peace in itself, while I found no peace, because I was creating all things, and I conceived the thought of placing foundations, and of creating visible creation.

 

Secrets of Enoch 30:8 On the sixth day I commanded my wisdom to create man from seven consistencies: one his flesh from the earth; two, his blood from the dew; three, his eyes from the sun; four, his bones from stone; five, his intelligence from the swiftness of the angels and from cloud; six, his veins and his hair from the grass of the earth; seven, his soul from my breath and from the wind. 9 And I gave him seven natures: to the flesh hearing, the eyes for sight, to the soul smell, the veins for touch, the blood for taste, the bones for endurance, to the intelligence sweetness (sc. enjoyment). 10 I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible and from visible nature, of both are his death and life and image, the knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness 11 and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honourable, great 12 and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures. 13 And I appointed him a name, from the four component parts, from east, from west, from south, 14, 15 from north, and I appointed for him four special stars, and I called his name Adam, and showed him the two ways,. the light and the darkness, and I told him: 'This is good, and that bad,' that I should learn whether he has love towards me, or hatred, that it be clear which in his race love me. 16 For I have seen his nature, but he has not seen his own nature, therefore through not seeing he will sin worse, and I said: 'After sin what is there but death?' 17 And I put sleep into him and he fell asleep. And I took from him a rib and created him 18 a wife, that death should come to him by his wife, and I took his last word and called her name mother, that is to say, Eva.

 

This is the beginning of God's PLAN as the First Playwright, a production and drama on planet Earth, called ”Human Life”. On this stage, man must go battle invisible NEGATIVE forces he cannot see.  This process requires man's blindness, to see if he can choose the best pathway for himself while he abides there.  Negative invisible demonic prisoners are the antagonists providing resistance against man and his success at this task.  Above in the balcony of Heaven an audience of Jurist-Witnesses observes the drama.

 

Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. 

 

We are calling Father-God, the First Scientist and Teacher.  His first “class of students” are His First Family members who are required to WATCH the show performed on Earth below. 

 

Secrets of Enoch 24: 3 Hear, Enoch, and take in these my words, for not to my angels have I told my secret, and I have not told them their rise, nor my endless realm, nor have they understood my creating, 4 which I tell thee today.

 

That is the very thing Father was planning to teach them.  And He did so.  To encapsulate it, Father takes infant spirit seed stored in the chamber of stars and plants the spirit-seed in the clay soil, a daughter’s womb on planet Earth.  After gestating for around nine months inside, a human baby is born.  It is a “spirit” wrapped in flesh and blood.  This baby grows into a man and it is given an average of 70 years to battle invisible devils on an obstacle course, or gauntlet managed by devils.  Those above may enter the fray, and help out disadvantaged “man” as Father wills.  Death marks the end of each man’s term dueling with demons.  Father then draws the spirit of man from the flesh up to Paradise for a make-over, and “voila”, the number of Family members increases in Paradise.

 

We have called Father a SCIENTIST, did we not?  We know what scientists do.  They are a curious bunch!  They test things out and practice experiments using what we know today as the “scientific method”.  It is a trial and error procedure which attempts to find the best solution to a problem by trying all possibilities that might work, and eliminating those that fail.  God could not tell Adam, “Listen son, I am a “SCIENTIST” and I am putting you on a gauntlet to see how you will do against superior forces and odds you cannot see.  Adam might not have approved of that if he could have understood what he said, since pain and even death are involved as outcomes.  So all good scientists keep quiet about unsavory aspects of their testing regimen.  OK!  We know how this part of the story will END.  From Matthew 13:30, we see that the Husbandman and farmer, Father-God, will have angelic reapers remove all His good-seed human children from the field of planet Earth and purge out all demonic “tares” from among them.  They will all be brought to the Barn of Paradise, placed on the Heavenly Altar, and become glorified new angels.  All will participate in the “Feast of Tabernacles”.  That is a Biblical way of saying, “Family Reunion”.

 

2 Esdras 7:11 He said to me: 'Such is the lot of Israel. It was for Israel that I made the world, and when Adam transgressed my decrees the creation came under 12 judgement. The entrances to this world were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship. But the entrances 14 to the greater world are broad and safe, and lead to immortality. All men must therefore enter this narrow and futile existence; otherwise they can 15 never attain the blessings in store.

 

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 

 

Evidence of Father’s Experimentation

 

We know God can speak anything into existence by willing it “to be”.   But He developed the “scientific method” long ago.  He did not tell me, “John, I want you to know, that I am a “Scientist”, and I experimented with creations before settling on those I want to exist”!   He left the proof right on the ground to see if we would be wise enough to deduce what He did.  He never told Adam, “Before I settled on the life-forms of the animals I am showing you so you can name them, I practiced making all kinds of creatures and checked out their conduct”.  Neither did He say, “This planet Earth is the very place I used to let them roam around on until I discarded them.”  God is good at terra-forming, so He placed the landmasses on giant tectonic plates that can move around and modify their surfaces.  There is no more “Pangaea”, but the continents of today are a result of plate motions. Continental boundaries are continually modified by continental drift and volcanic eruptions that increase new land.  All you have to do is check out what is happening in Iceland to observe Father’s land sculpting style.  It’s on YouTube.

 

Father has experimented with everything He made to get it to a point where He likes it.  Remember the potter in Jeremiah 18:1-6.  Archaeologists have found fossil remains and bones of giant prehistoric ‘thunder lizards” that God was playing around with.  Some of them were terrible, flesh-eaters.  So He had to get rid of “Jurassic Park” creatures.  He could not put Adam and Eve with those brutes.  So He “took them out”!  Modern scientists theorize that strategic meteor strikes and an ice-age were sufficient to take out the “practice animals” and leave a decent environment for the animals He brought to Adam to name.  So God does not (and did not) have to “tell us” He did all this.  Your “scientist” brothers and sisters are revealing this part of Father’s work.

 

You know God loves variety,  Consider, all the multitude of plants and trees in nature.  There is infinite beauty, artistry and intelligent design in everything.  How many snowflakes have you seen that are alike in design?  How many species of cats are known to biologists?  What about the variety of bird species?  Scientists are still finding exotic life-forms in the ocean depths, Some have phosphorescent lights that flash on and off as they swim by.  As you can see, God did a lot of THINKING, while He was alone. 

 

Now let us look at the various forms of human beings.  He created and experimented with man too.  The normal sized man today was not always the case.  There were “giants”, and skeletal remains attest to their presence.  There are “little people” today, and they are not always in circuses or on a Hollywood movie set.  There are Watusi tribe (7-footers) and pygmies in Africa.  In Europe there are very tall Swedes and Norwegians, and very short Italians and Greeks.  We see how God varied human height and other characteristics using the human genome.  But he settled on two arms with hands, a human torso with two legs and feet, a neck with a head on top. Other variations such as skin color, eye-color and hair-texture and colors help differentiate men.  “Man”, His son, is “after our image and likeness” and built by His Wife in Her womb, Psalms 87..

 

How many different trials did God go through to make His “official children” and Family?  In the beginning there was nothing and no one but Him.  There was no catalogue for Him to choose models from.  He had to imagine everything including all small details.  God does not have to tell us what He did, nor how He did it.  We were all born ignorant in a complex place with knowledge of nothing.  We had to learn that we are “human”, the top visible predator of flesh and blood in this place.  We learned that there is an unseen family of prisoners, who war against us because Earth is part of their prison-complex and a gauntlet-stage for battle.

 

Truth by definition is “every Word that proceeds from the mouth of God”.  There is no scriptural proof for what will follow.  But it can be termed as fanciful speculation, or surmise, or an educated guess!:

 

Hypothetically Speaking

 

Is there any evidence that Father-God experimented with other intelligent life-forms before settling on “Adam”?  Suppose He did not destroy them, because they do not, and did not merit that end like another “test creature” that failed?  I am speaking of very short, (6-7 inches tall), naked, demons, the children of darkness, the prisoners confined in the bottomless-pit?  Have you heard of an extra-terrestrial life-form that UFO enthusiasts call, “the grays”?  These are short beings about 3-5 feet tall with a very small body and a large head.  They have a small mouth and a pinched nose and large, dark almond or oval eyes, a small torso with slim arms and legs.  Perhaps they have come to earth to show mankind, we are not the only ones God made and gave intelligence.  I’m just suggesting that Father does not always let His right hand know what his left hand is doing.  This is the TIME OF THE END.  This is the time when He reveals “secrets hidden from before the foundation of the Earth”.  So where is your head?  What do you think?  Are all the eye-witnesses, who have seen “little gray beings” emerge from flying saucers ALL DECEIVED and ALL  LYING about what they saw?  The military and the government want you to believe that!  They think the public cannot handle reality ot the truth!  I am suggesting to you that your Father, Creator God, is a “Scientist”!  Perhaps “the grays” did not fail their test like demons did, when they were residents in Heaven.  It is something to think about.  Father-God is a SCIENTIST, a Teacher … and “tester”!

No comments:

Post a Comment