Sunday, June 6, 2021

God Writes "Code"

God Writes Code

 

HEADLINE:

“I am not a robot”!

 

If you order or set up a program online, or buy something online, one of the familiar lines is a check box with the tag line: “I am not a robot”.  If you are positive you are not a robot, you check the box and proceed with your online order or to the next portion of the business transaction.  This question assures the product dispenser that you are not a machine and you are behaving with your personal free will.  It also assures them you will use the product or program in a lawful manner and that the user will not cause the maker or manufacturer financial grief or ruin if sued because of user actions.  If such legal actions happen at a future time, the manufacturer and/or seller of the program or product, is “deemed not liable” in such a case.

 

Since the beginning of man’s curiosity, we have toyed with the idea of making machines to aid in repetitive and arduous human labor.  Man has created machines to do the back-breaking repetitive motions required to get a certain task done.  In the beginning of the industrial age, Henry Ford created the assembly line to manufacture the Model T Ford car.  This product aided in the life and leisure of the American people.  Today mechanical robots do the major work that requires repetition and precision.  Humans get tired, they get sick, and they take lunch breaks.  They also take pay checks.  If you have a “for profit” business, you can maximize your bottom line profit by using machines to do the main work with a minimum of human labor.  Errors in productivity will be eliminated and legal liability in product design can be assured by a warrantee against design defect for a specified number of years of continued usage.

 

When God Made Man.

 

He gave man freedom of choice to determine if man would make the best decisions regarding his conduct.  As you know your Father is a Scientist and He set the test parameters.  Man was placed in the Garden of Eden.  Invisible antagonist forces, a family of prisoners, were also present.  These EVIL FORCES were imprisoned on the “Earth-stage” which was God’s “Outer Court”!  The two test subjects, Adam and Eve, were given instructions, dress the garden, manage the animals, and a simple command, “DO NOT TOUCH OR EAT fruit from the “Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil”, one of two trees in the midst of the Garden.  Devils had already flunked their testing upstairs when they resided in Heaven.  Michael flung them down into the pit of hell, where they fell around in endless circles.  Then they discovered that the animals were SOLID GROUND to them, Grabbing and clinging to them provided rest and transportation throughout the Garden.  This situation was totally unknown to Adam and Eve and the Scientist did not apprise them of the danger they were in.  Here is how the Scientist describes His test scheme:

 

Secrets of Enoch 13 And I appointed him a name, from the four component parts, from east, from west, from south, 14, 15 from north, and I appointed for him four special stars, and I called his name Adam, and showed him the two ways,. the light and the darkness, and I told him: 'This is good, and that bad,' that I should learn whether he has love towards me, or hatred, that it be clear which in his race love me. 16 For I have seen his nature, but he has not seen his own nature, therefore through not seeing he will sin worse, and I said: 'After sin what is there but death?' 17 And I put sleep into him and he fell asleep. And I took from him a rib and created him 18 a wife, that death should come to him by his wife, and I took his last word and called her name mother, that is to say, Eva.

 

So Adam and Eve are in a test situation with a HUGE DISADNANTAGE, criminal NEGATIVE FORCES they cannot see and are unaware of their presence.  These forces will find out quickly that, they have power over them, to enter their minds and force them to do their bidding.  This is the “wrestle” that the Scientist has PLANNED for man during his tenure on Earth.  Upstairs there is an audience of angels, God’s First Family, watching the drama on stage.  We would call it a “soap box” presentation in early TV days.  The devil grabs the serpent and using his ventriloquist skills, he speaks to Eve as she passes nearby.  Thus the drama and test is engaged and the action begins to unfold while the First Family watches the “soapbox” production on God’s version of TV.  All kinds of programs on many channels have happened throughout human history.  God’s TV has not been boring to them.  Family members, the angels, have been allowed to intervene in the action and to persuade men to change their decision making from time to time.

 

It did not go so well for Adam and Eve.  They broke God’s command and were banished from the Garden and placed on the Earth’s land mass.  The antagonist devils reveled in their superiority over weak minded humans.  They set themselves up as rulers on Earth over both man and beast and they controlled nations and continents and became the new rulers, ousting God.  You know what ensued.  God caused a flood and all their plans were scrambled.

 

As you know human scientists have made robots to do tedious work that men do not want to do.  There is more that industrial robotics do to aid men in productivity and to avoid dangerous situations that have harmed life and limbs of workers.  Men have made machines that look more and more like men.  I guess man is flattered by his profile and prefers seeing a human face likeness rather than the cold profile of iron and steel.  Men have made “robots” that look human and have forms like humans.  They have synthesized voice sound to respond to certain commands, so that robots sound humans.  “I Robot” is a Hollywood movie where humans and robots were so prevalent in interaction that one day the robots turned on mankind and refused to be dominated by men.  To avoid this, programmers coded instructions in them to be submissive and commanded by man and to auto shutdown or self-destruct to avoid killing men.

 

Back to our story, Heaven has been observing God’s TV show called, “God Presents” from the very beginning.  The show never ends.  It just keeps going 24/7 year after year.  The only thing that changes is the size of the audience upstairs.  Their numbers grow larger day after day on Earth.  We have since learned that God is collecting redeemed spirits of men reaped from the fields of planet Earth. He is bringing them to the Barn of Heaven (Paradise) and He changes His Clay-Master Potter’s hat and puts on His “smelter’s clothes” and refines and renews the redeemed spirits making them over again.  There are no devils up there to insert their ideas in men and harden them to behave like they do on Earth.  The “demonic memory cards” are removed from the clean spirits.  They are left below with human flesh and bones that are then buried or cremated.  So the newly redeemed spirits forget everything about their life on Earth as well as what happened to them down here.  They are fresh as a new-born child and their memory areas in the heart or mind is a clean slate!

 

Now a robot can only do what the computer programmer writes as instructions on its memory chips.  They cannot do or perform what is not written as their lines of code.  There are Hollywood movies in which robots have gained self-awareness and rebelled against human domination.  And they wage warfare against men,  Leave it to Hollywood to frighten men with impossible artistic threats to make money off movies.  But all that was laid down as a predicate to get you to understand the next subject.

 

God Also Writes Code

 

He started first with Mother Wisdom.

 

Secrets of Enoch 33:3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom.

 

You see Father God has His own “secretary”, Mother Wisdom.  She first wrote things down in “books” in Heaven.  Enoch was shown the “Heavenly Tablets” from which he read and learned all the deeds of men.  You will notice that God “writes things down”.  Historically, He gave His Words to Enoch as a testimony for later generations of mankind.  Next we see Him giving Moses two tables of stone with Ten Commandments written on them.  Moses ended up breaking them after provocation by the Hebrew children.  The problem with stone is that it is external and not inside mankind.  And men also have a tendency to forget things.  In another instance we see God writing on a wall in a vision to King Belshazzar in Daniel’s day.  (One would think God enjoys writing messages to men)!  The prophets also wrote on papyrus and animal skins.  There was also a copper scroll found among the Dead Sea Scrolls.  Let’s go to Jesus’ time.  Now, we see He has Jesus writing messages on the ground to stun an unruly crowd attempting to kill a woman for adultery in John 8.  Observe the matrixes used in each instance.  Heavenly Tablets were made of clay, or stone, (and maybe gold)  in Enoch’s account of his ascent and vision.   The stone tablets given to Moses might have come from the mountain where he spoke to God.  The sky seen in a vision is definitely outside of man.  Belshazzar could not even remember it.  There is a great problem when instructions are EXTERNAL and not INTERNAL with mankind.  We do have frail and faulty memories with a tendency to forget.  Men can also be distracted from important things as devils have learned to divert human attention.  Father-God and the Jurist-Witnesses have watched devils maneuver men into acts of sin using clever actions designed to divide one’s attention from God’s commandments.  In the case of temptation, devils do not want men hearing their guardian angels or any reminders of God’s Words.  Through out history sins have piled up generation after generation.  So what was God to do to correct this problem?  He decided to send down His Beloved Son as a sacrifice and “SIN ERASER”.  If Jesus goes down to Earth and defeats devils and becomes a blood sacrifice, “when I the Lord shall see the blood, I will PASS OVER mankind”!  I will forgive their iniquity and remember their sins no more”.  Jesus’ success at his task was written before he was sent to planet Earth.  Jeremiah recorded Jesus’ success:

 

Jeremiah 50:20 In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve. 

 

Jesus had to STAND HIS TEST so that God’s Word to Jeremiah could be TRUE!  But devils are not going out without a fight!  They wanted Jesus to feel the pain of his humanity.  His death was to be painful and terrible, crucifixion on a cross by the very people he was dying to SAVE, namely ALL MANKIND!

 

Mark 14:36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

 

So what if we “detect a thought wobble” in him at that time?  He soldiered on anyway and was crucified.  However Jesus did warn both men and devils about what he will do if they “strung him up” (lifted him up)!

 

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

 

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 

 

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 

 

Before Jesus came down to become flesh and blood, Father advised him of his reward for a successful work!

 

Psalms 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 

 

Devils took that bet and LOST!  Now Jesus sits at Father’s right hand on His Throne as “King of Kings and Lord of Lords”.

 

But Father got tired of EXTERNAL WRITINGS outside of men.  What He needed is something INTERNAL that could be inside His children everywhere they go and at all times.  He came up with a NEW PLAN that meets His Family needs.

 

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. 

 

Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

 

Freshly REDEEMED  spirits of men are brought to the Barn of Heaven where they are processed on the Heavenly Altar.

 

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. 2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: 3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. 4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years. 

 

Computer programmers are not wiser than God.  They can make mechanical robots that look almost human and program them to speak in a synthesized human voice to amaze men.  Well your Father’s PLAN is to take clean human spirits with their memories wiped clean, and “write His own code” of righteousness and holiness in them.  He will fix it so that no RENEWED SPIRIT-CHILD will ever trespass against His will no matter where he is or where he goes under any and all circumstances.  You may say, “He will make robots out of us!  Boo-hoo, hoo-hoo”!  We have experienced what human free-will is like.  How do you like life in this world today??  When it is your turn and you are a NEW PERSON fresh out of the Barn, I have a box for you to check: “I am not a robot”.  Have any of you checked a box like that when doing business online?  You have nothing to fear in the Barn of Heaven.  You will hardly fear God’s smelting fires because they are angelic LECTURES!

 

Jeremiah 20:9 Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.

 

Jeremiah 23:29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

 

Jeremiah 32:37 Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely: 38 And they shall be my people, and I will be their God: 9 And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: 40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me. 41 Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul. 42 For thus saith the LORD; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.

 

Ezekiel 20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. 35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. 36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD. 37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: 

 

Ezekiel 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. 25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. 28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. 29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses:

 

That is what is going down at the Heavenly Altar right now as I type.  If you ask any of the “newbies” upstairs, “How do you  feel about the process you just graduated from”? I am sure they would tell you, “I am not a robot”, if you asked them!  Earthly scientists and computer programmers have learned from the Greatest Scientist of all, Creator-God!


No comments:

Post a Comment