Monday, September 2, 2019

Happy Labor Day ...


Happy Labor Day to ALL!

You know what happens to pregnant women as the birth of their offspring approaches!  THEY GO INTO LABOR!  NOW LET'S GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING!  Behold Mother Wisdom, or Zion, or Mother Jerusalem as She appeared to Father-God sometime during the 4th Creation day.  By the way, that day is everyone's birthday in this FAMILY.  Here, She is the allegoric "Adoil"!

Secrets of Enoch 25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

Psalms 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. 3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. 7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee. 

Here we are in this picture!  The whole FAMILY is there.  ALL THE CHILDREN THEY THOUGHT TO CREATE are inside Her womb, each child tethered by his personal umbilical cord.  We were "swinging on our personal string" as She built us to Father's specifications!  "All our members are written in THE BOOK", which is really our Family Registry, Psalms 139:14-17.  So there we are resting easy and stuffed inside Mother's belly so much that we puffed Her out like a balloon, just like the moon, Revelation 12:1-4.  Mother was CUTE!  She was styling and profiling in Her own way!  So you understand HOW we were attached to Her. (I was told to write this, so I am doing it. I was not awake at the time nor outside of You to take a look)!  There is only One who saw all this!

Now let's talk about a subject that you almost never hear anyone discuss.  God is a Spirit and we ALL LIVE INSIDE HIS PERSON.  He also has HIS OWN CORDS OF LOVE attached to each one of US!  I will remind you of the "sea horse"!  It carries its young inside its belly and extrudes them when they a fully developed.  This depicts our attachment to Creator-God personally.  The strings are attached forever.  They are INVISIBE and they cannot ever break. 

So let's take another look at "Mom"!  She is there "looking cute"!  But there are TWO SETS OF CORDS attached to each offspring inside Her womb.

Hosea 11:1 When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt. 2 As they called them, so they went from them: they sacrificed unto Baalim, and burned incense to graven images. 3 I taught Ephraim also to go, taking them by their arms; but they knew not that I healed them. 4 I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love: and I was to them as they that take off the yoke on their jaws, and I laid meat unto them. 

Jeremiah 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Isaiah 46:4 And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

So children, we are "in the beginning now", and it is some time during the 4th Creation Day!  There we are attached to both Parents by TWO SETS OF CORDS.  Remember Mother is like the moon and Father-God's allegory is like the sea-horse.  Now let's proceed to the moment Father plans to deliver us:

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her: 11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory. 

Isaiah 49:13 Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted. 14 But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. 15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee

Our Birth

So "BOOM" ... and we are all delivered at the same moment, all on the same (4th) day!  Mother had a lot of birth-water, which Father gathered and stored as a pool or sea of water.  He matured 12 pairs of children to teach Mother how to be a "mom".  These became Father's First Family.  We know them as the "24-Elders" of Revelation 4:4.  Mother was unaware that "She had a sly and tricky Husband" at first.  (He has ways to enhance our joy and appreciation of His works).  He kept back from Her knowledge of what He did with all the remaining children She asked for.  So there She is with 24 children and a humongous pool of birth-water.  Mother's heart immediately attached to them.  As you know ALL GOD'S CHILDREN are created IMMORTAL FROM THE BEGINNING.  Mother's cords were severed by birth and then re-attached to the First 24 children She saw.  Father's cords are attached to us permanently, and will NEVER BE BROKEN.  So the 24 Elders were there with Father's cords attached to them.  The remainder of His cords extended into a pool of birth-water which no one could see except Him.  That pool or sea became the "chamber of stars" or spirit seed-children!  Mother knows all this now and She is aware of where all Her children are.  Her heart is reattached to all of us no matter where we exist.

2 Esdras 2:25 Be calm, my people; for your time of rest shall come. Care for your children like a good nurse, and train them to walk without falling. 26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 32 Almighty. Cherish your children until I come, and proclaim my mercy to them; for my favour flows abundantly from springs that will never run dry.' 38 Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.'

Father did not tell Her where He kept all our vast numbers, nor did He tell Her about His TWO-STEP training program we would undergo against devils in their prison-house.  She might have protested against it.  He knew Her reaction when devils were pummeling Adam and Eve.  She intervened and tried to help Adam against the invisible demonic prisoners down in hell (this earth).

III Baruch 9:1 And they having retired, the night also fell, and at the same time came the chariot of the2 moon, along with the stars. And I Baruch said, Lord, show me it also, I beseech of thee, how3 it goes forth, where it departs, and in what form it moves along. And the angel said, wait and thou shalt see it also shortly. And on the morrow I also saw it in the form of a woman, and sitting on a wheeled chariot. And there were before it oxen and lambs in the chariot, and a multitude of4 angels in like manner. And I said, Lord, what are the oxen and the lambs? And he said to me,5 They also are angels. And again I asked, Why is it that it at one time increases, but at another6 time decreases? And (he said to me), Listen, O Baruch: This which thou seest had been written7 by God beautiful as no other. And at the transgression of the first Adam, it was near to Sammael when he took the serpent as a garment. And it did not hide itself but increased, and God was 8 angry with it, and afflicted it, and shortened its days. And I said, And how does it not also shine always, but only in the night? And the angel said, Listen: as in the presence of a king, the courtiers cannot speak freely, so the moon and the stars cannot shine in the presence of the sun; for the stars are always suspended, but they are screened by the sun, and the moon, although it is uninjured, is consumed by the heat of the sun.

Mother was not aware that Her Husband was "The Great Scientist".  His PLAN is to teach us all the VALUE OF GOOD over EVIL in a very dramatic way as we wrestle with devils face-to-face in their prison chamber.  This was slowly revealed as time went by to a special son named Ezra, 2 Esdras 7:1-15.  But NOW, through it all, each child of God has a double-bond of love permanently attached to his person forever.  [Actually it is a triple bond.  I will explain it later]! We all know the power of Mother's love.  We also now know the power of Father's love, too.  Father's love is everlasting!  No power can quench it, and no heinous act by devils can break it.

Jeremiah 31:3  The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Song of Solomon 8:6  Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame. 7  Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned. 

Ode of Solomon 8:8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

Now let's add the love of Jesus to this MIX.

Ecclesiastes 4:12  And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

Ode of Solomon 42:11 And as the couch that is spread in the house of the bridegroom and bride, 12 So is my love over those that believe in me. 13 And I was not rejected though I was reckoned to be so. 14 I did not perish, though they devised it against me. 13 Sheol saw me and was made miserable: 16 Death cast me up and many along with me. 17 I had gall and bitterness, and I went down with him to the utmost of his depth: 18 And the feet and the head he let go, for they were not able to endure my face: 19 And I made a congregation of living men amongst his dead men, and I spake with them by living lips: 20 Because my word shall not be void: 21 And those who had died ran towards me: and they cried and said, Son of God, have pity on us, and do with us according to thy kindness. 22 And bring us out from the bonds of darkness: and open to us the door by which we shall come out to thee. 23 For we see that our death has not touched thee. 24 Let us also be redeemed with thee: for thou art our Redeemer. 25 And I heard their voice; and my name I sealed upon their heads: 26 For they are free men and they are mine. Hallelujah.

Ode of Solomon 41:12 The Saviour who makes alive and does not reject our souls; 13 The man who was humbled, and exalted by His own righteousness, 14 The Son of the Most High appeared in the perfection of His Father; 15 And light dawned from the Word that was beforetime in Him;. 16 The Messiah is truly one; and He was known before the foundation of the world, 17 That He might save souls forever by the truth of His name: a new song arises from those who love Him. Hallelujah.

John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. 26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them. 

We have THREE POWER CORDS attached to us from our Father, our Mother, and Jesus, the Son-Savior-Redeemer.

Mother's labor did not come to Her when God gave us birth on the 4th Creation Day.  Mother's pain comes as She watches devils abuse us in their prison-house generation after generation.  This document gives Labor Day a new meaning!  A salute to you, dear "Mother"!  You know I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment