Wednesday, September 11, 2019

God Presents ...



The Film of Life

HEADLINE:

Secrets of Enoch 33:3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee.

II Esdras 6:1 He said to me, 'Think of the beginning of this earth: the gates of the world had not yet been set up; no winds 2 gathered and blew, no thunder pealed, no lightning flashed; the foundations 3 of paradise were not yet laid, nor were its fair flowers there to see; the powers that move the stars were not established, nor the countless hosts of 4 angels assembled, nor the vast tracts of air setup on high; the divisions of the firmaments had not received their names. Zion had not yet been chosen 5 as God's own footstool; the present age had not been planned; the schemes of its sinners had not yet been outlawed, nor had God's seal yet been set on 6 those who have stored up a treasure of fidelity. Then did I think my thought; and the whole world was created through me and through me alone. In the same way, through me and through me alone the end shall come.'

Life is like a movie film which was written, produced, and recorded by One Playwright/ Director, Father-God.  All the roles and scripts were written in detail and recorded in His Book of Record and Family Plans called the Book of Life, Psalms 139:16.  All the children God created have a part and a role in this long-playing movie.  You have seen how movies are shown to a viewing audience in a theater.  A movie projector is used to project the story on a large screen before a seated audience.  A projection artist loads the full roll of film and reel in the front of the projector.  The beginning of the film is threaded through the projector and exits through the back end and it is fixed in an empty reel in the rear.  To show the film the projector is turned on and the reel in the front containing the full roll of film begins to turn.  It passes through a powerful light-source (God Himself), which projects moving images and sound to the screen and speakers in the front (planet Earth below) so that the audience above (Hebrews 12:1) can see and hear a "performance".  As the full-film reel turns the video footage is wound up by the empty film reel in the rear.  Both reels work in harmony so that the film is viewed without interruption.

This is similar to how Father-God produced His Production of Life, which is like a film being shown to His upper audience.  We learned from Enoch's writings that everything that will happen to men in God's play was "previously written" and transcribed in fine detail.  Everything that will happen to each man in every day of his life is ALREADY WRITTEN.  Every script is written, meaning the words we will speak as we interact in this life with one another and with devils.  Enoch read these things in the form of "the Heavenly tablets".  Everything that pertains to life becomes reality in the GREAT MIND of Creator-GOD.  As He thinks .... REALITY COMES TO EXIST!!  So what I am saying to you now is FATHER-GOD'S HEAD is like the first full reel of film.  He is also the "projector".  The infant holy-seed star-children in the chamber of stars are like the rolled up film on the projector.  He plants the generations of men on the Earth-stage daily, a few-at-a-time, in the clay wombs of His human daughters.  Human life and human history unfolds daily as God takes thought. The history of the world "happens" every 24-hrs. as men interact with visible men and with invisible devils they cannot see.  The good and evil/mix written in your role will happen exactly as He wrote it! 

Ode of Solomon 16:15 The treasure-chamber of the light is the sun, and the treasury of the darkness is the night: 16 And He made the sun for the day that it may be bright, but night brings darkness over the face of the land; 17 And their alternations one to the other speak the beauty of God: 18 And there is nothing that is without the Lord; for He was before any thing came into being:

Father-"God dwells in us and walks in us" to make certain that every nasty and evil episode written for us will indeed happen to us! II Esdras 7:1-15.  You see, He is the POWER running and managing the "projector".  He rolls up the human stage-actors day-by-day as their stage acting-time expires.  All ROLLED UP former human-actors become REDEEMED SPIRIT "Witnesses" in the Heavenly JURY BOX, Secrets of Enoch 65, Isaiah 66:18, 21-23.

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.' And all 6 double thirty days and thirty nights, and I wrote out all things exactly, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books. 

Secrets of Enoch 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.
                                                            
Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. 

Amos 3:5 Can a bird fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him? shall one take up a snare from the earth, and have taken nothing at all? 6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. 8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy? 

Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 

Psalms of Solomon V:6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee. O God.

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Psalms 90:9 For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told.

Ode of Solomon 7:11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being: 12 Wherefore He pitied me in His abundant grace: and granted me to ask from Him and to receive from His sacrifice:

So human history and world history is a function of the speed at which Creator-God rolls the Film of Life and Human History.  Take a look at the word "history"!  It is HIS- STORY revealed at the pace and speed He chooses to "roll film"!  This thing we call "LIFE" is a production called "GOD PRESENTS"!  For the Heavenly Hosts, the Jurist-Witnesses in the Jury-Box, watching men wrestle with demons below is like watching reality-TV shows.  Enjoy the rest of the show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment