Saturday, March 30, 2019

Going Around in Circles



Going Around in Circles

HEADLINE:
Secrets of Enoch 24: 3 Hear, Enoch, and take in these my words, for not to my angels have I told my secret, and I have not told them their rise, nor my endless realm, nor have they understood my creating, 4 which I tell thee today. For before all things were visible, I alone used to go about in the invisible things, like the sun from east to west, and 5 from west to east. But even the sun has peace in itself, while I found no peace, because I was creating all things, and I conceived the thought of placing foundations, and of creating visible creation.

Ezekiel 1:15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces. 16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

The First Wheel
As you know your Father is all LIGHT.  Let's go back before the beginning and take alook at the Creator.  From Secrets 24:4 He tells Enoch he was making circular runs "like the sun from east to west and from west to east".  He "had no peace" because He was contemplating His PLANS for the creations.  You have seen what worried people do sometimes while thinking.  "they walk around in circles" as it is sometimes said as they try and find a solution to their problems.  Here we see our Father in thought process to figure out how to make Himself happy.  He is very FAST and light leaves a trail pattern behind it as the source speeds away.  While Father was thinking, I can see a brilliant circle of light like a "wormhole" as He zooms around and around inside it.  I see the "First wheel".  Father-God, the Creator, contemplated making a companion who is like Him but with breasts to be His Wife and eventual Mother of the Living.  Like the amoeba divides itself, the Creator spilt off part of Himself from His chest area and formed Mother Wisdom whom we call El Shaddai sometimes.  She was the lesser light.  To keep up with Him, She also had to zoom around in circles as She matched His pace.  She became the Second Wheel, Isaiah 54:5-6.  Are you still with me?!  Look at those Two at the moments when Father discussed His PLAN for the creation with His newly created Wife.  They were TWO BRIGHT LIGHTS zooming around in circles and their appearance was "like a wheel in the middle of a wheel".

Ezekiel 1:20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

Secrets of Enoch 33:3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed.

Wisdom of Solomon 7:22 or manifest, for I was taught by he whose skill made all things, wisdom. For in wisdom there is a spirit intelligent and holy, unique in its kind yet made up of many parts, subtle, free-moving, lucid, spotless, clear, 23 invulnerable, loving what is good, eager, unhindered, beneficent, kindly towards men, steadfast, unerring, touched by care, all-powerful, all-surveying, 24 and permeating all intelligent, pure, and delicate spirits. For wisdom moves more easily than motion itself, she pervades and permeates 25 all things because she is so pure. Like a fine mist she rises from the power of God, a pure effluence from the glory of the Almighty; so nothing defiled 26 can enter into her by stealth. She is the brightness that streams from everlasting light, the flawless mirror of the active power of God and the image 27 of his goodness. She is but one, yet can do everything; herself unchanging, she makes all things new; age after age she enters into holy souls, and makes 28 them God's friends and prophets, for nothing is acceptable to God but the 29 man who makes his home with wisdom. She is more radiant than the sun, and surpasses every constellation; compared with the light of day, she is found 30 excel; for day gives place to night, but against wisdom no evil can prevail.

God and Zion PLANNED a FAMILY consisting of many "starry" children of light.

Secrets of Enoch 25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

Father-God then brought 12 pairs of them to full maturity, and they became His "First Family", the 24 elders of Revelation 4:4.  Mother would learn how to be a "Mom" in Heaven with this first group of children.  The remainder of the children She built inside Her body are to be tested in the "gauntlet of Satan's prison", where She demanded God to cast down the "negative testing tools", the demonic prisoners of hell.

Psalms 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. 3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. 7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

2 Esdras 7:7 1 When I had finished speaking, the same angel was sent to me as on the 2 previous nights. He said to me, 'Rise to your feet, Ezra, and listen to the 3 message I have come to give you.' 'Speak, my lord', I said. He said to me: 'Imagine a sea set in a vast open space, spreading far 4 5 and wide, but the entrance to it narrow like the gorge of a river. If anyone is determined to reach this sea, whether to set eyes on it or to gain command of it, he cannot arrive at its open waters except through the narrow gorge 6 Or again, imagine a city built in a plain, a city full of everything you can 7 desire, but the entrance to it narrow and steep, with fire to the right and 8 deep water to the left. There is only the one path, between the fire and the 9 water; and that is only wide enough for one man at a time. If some man has been given this city as a legacy, how can he take possession of his inheritance 10 except by passing through these dangerous approaches?' 'That is the only way, my lord', I agreed. 11 He said to me: 'Such is the lot of Israel. It was for Israel that I made the world, and when Adam transgressed my decrees the creation came under 12 judgement. The entrances to this world were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship. But the entrances 14 to the greater world are broad and safe, and lead to immortality. All men must therefore enter this narrow and futile existence; otherwise they can 15 never attain the blessings in store.

By the time Ezra was born on Earth, the FAMILY hierarchy was established.  Seven of the 12 sons became "the seven Archangels and four also became the major "four Archangels".  They were shown to Ezekiel in vision  as a "chariot of horses" upon which rose the Throne of God.  Zechariah also saw them as "chariots of differently colored horses", Zechariah 6:1-5.  The Archangels are messengers by whom God speaks to His prophets and wise men selected from among men on Earth.

So now you know the origin of the "Wheels", and the "Spirits of the Heavens" seen in visions as horses and chariots!  The First Wheel is Father-God as He contemplated the creation before He had drawn His conclusions.  The Wheel in the middle or 2nd Wheel is Mother Zion as she followed beside Him and as they both agreed to God's PLANS.  Secrets of Enoch 25 is the results of those PLANS when Mother Was pregnant with the entire FAMILY and Father birthed us all at the same time on the Great 4th Creation Day.

Isaiah 66:6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies. 7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

Isaiah 49:14 But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. 15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. 16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. 17 Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee. 18 Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth.

The following occurs when Jesus calls those names in the Order written in the Family Registry called the Book of Life:

2 Esdras 2:40 Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.' 42 I, Ezra, saw on Mount Zion a crowd too large to count, all singing hymns 43 of praise to the Lord. In the middle stood a very tall young man, taller than all the rest, who was setting a crown on the head of each one of them; he 44 stood out above them all. I was enthralled at the sight, and asked the angel 45 'Sir, who are these?' He replied, 'They are those who have laid aside their mortal dress and put on the immortal, those who acknowledged the name 46 of God. Now they are being given crowns and palms. 'And I asked again, 'Who is the young man setting crowns on their heads and giving them 47 palms?', and the angel replied, 'He is the Son of God, whom they acknowledged in this mortal life. 'I began to praise those who had stood so valiantly 48 for the Lord's name. Then the angel said to me: 'Go and tell my people all the great and wonderful acts of the Lord God that you have seen.'

It is nice to know the source and reasoning Father uses to present visions to His prophets and writers (scribes).  That makes the Bible clearer and the Word is understood better and made more interesting.  Now you have a bit more of Father's love affair with our Mother and our origin as IMMORTAL LIVING SPIRIT CHILDREN according to Father's PLAN.  The same number He birthed is the same number who will be presented to Mother as Her flower bouquet in the Marriage Supper.  All children will be RE-PAIRED as it was in the beginning, one male and one female per pair just as She created us.  You can forget all these bogus relationships men have in this life.  "We shall, all be changed". 

God is such a fantastic Teacher and He enjoys toying with His children.  Look at how He treats Ezra as he asked very incisive questions about the Family:

2 Esdras 5:[40] He said to me, "Just as you cannot do one of the things that were mentioned, so you cannot discover my judgment, or the goal of the love that I have promised my people."[41] And I said, "Yet behold, O Lord, thou dost have charge of those who are alive at the end, but what will those do who were before us, or we, or those who come after us?"[42] He said to me, "I shall liken my judgment to a circle; just as for those who are last there is no slowness, so for those who are first there is no haste."[43] Then I answered and said, "Couldst thou not have created at one time those who have been and those who are and those who will be, that thou mightest show thy judgment the sooner?"[44] He replied to me and said, "The creation cannot make more haste than the Creator, neither can the world hold at one time those who have been created in it."

Look at his question in verse 43.  God did "that very thing he asked" on the 4th Creation Day!  All of us were born at once as in Secrets of Enoch 25, and Isaiah 66:7-10.  He was not ready to give all the details to Ezra in his time.  No one can know God unless He wants you to know His secrets, Matthew 11:25-27.  This is the END of TIME, and this is when He is telling everything, Daniel 12:4-9.  THINK OF THE HEAVENLY COURT, THE SUPREME JUDGE and the Great Judgment when it comes to rings and circles.
                                                                                                              
To help you grasp Father's dilemma in the beginning, I have chosen this song to help illustrate the point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghj5V5cUo1s

No comments:

Post a Comment