Saturday, March 9, 2019

Creating OUR FAMILY


Our Parents- Father God and Mother Wisdom

Your Father is a Living Spirit
Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Jeremiah 3:4 Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth? 19 But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me.

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Our Mother Wisdom is God's Wife.  Isaiah 54:1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Psalms 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. 3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. 7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my (off)springs are in thee.

2 Esdras 2:25 Care for your children like a good nurse, and train them to walk without falling. 26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 38 Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete.

Isaiah 49:15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. 16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. 17 Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee. 18 Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth.

God is a Scientist and He designed a TWO STEP "assize" to determine the strengths and weaknesses of each infant offspring.  He also had to create an invisible opponent to MAR them highlighting their weaknesses.  At the END of the term in the pit of hell for each offspring, Father draws them ALL to Paradise for STEP-TWO.  There He dons His "Clay Master" hat and corrects all flaws and weaknesses found.  STEP-TWO is therefore called the Perfection stage. Jeremiah 18:1-6, Romans 8:18-22. Hebrews 12:22-24.  That is all man's presence of planet Earth is designed to do.  Preachers, Christians and religionists have GUESSED BADLY "why" we exist here in all generations.  THEY HAVE LIED TO YOU about human fate.  ALL MEN MUST ENDURE the gauntlet of hell and demons so the Scientist can gather the desired information He needs, 2 Esdras 7:1-15.  No one escapes hell in a "clay suit" (human body).  You must be "circumcised" from the body to fly away to the TRUE "PROMISE LAND" of Paradise! Hosea 13:14.

God's first SELF-DIVISION produced Mother.  She was split off from Him in a way that the amoeba divides itself.  The new being with breasts, He called El Shaddai, or Mother Zion.  Some of us know Her as Mother Wisdom. 

Wisdom of Solomon 7:21 I learnt it all, hidden 22 or manifest, for I was taught by he whose skill made all things, wisdom. For in wisdom there is a spirit intelligent and holy, unique in its kind yet made up of many parts, subtle, free-moving, lucid, spotless, clear, 23 invulnerable, loving what is good, eager, unhindered, beneficent, kindly towards men, steadfast, unerring, touched by care, all-powerful, all-surveying, 24 and permeating all intelligent, pure, and delicate spirits. For wisdom moves more easily than motion itself, she pervades and permeates 25 all things because she is so pure. Like a fine mist she rises from the power of God, a pure effluence from the glory of the Almighty; so nothing defiled 26 can enter into her by stealth. She is the brightness that streams from everlasting light, the flawless mirror of the active power of God and the image 27 of his goodness.

Secrets of Enoch 30:8 And there came evening, and there came morning the sixth day. [Friday]. On the sixth day I commanded my wisdom to create man from seven consistencies: one his flesh from the earth; two, his blood from the dew; three, his eyes from the sun; four, his bones from stone; five, his intelligence from the swiftness of the angels and from cloud; six, his veins and his hair from the grass of the earth; seven, his soul from my breath and from the wind. 10 I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible and from visible nature, of both are his death and life and image, the knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness 11 and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honourable, great 12 and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures.

Secrets of Enoch 25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil (Mother Zion) came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

Here we see a special division of God.  This time He and Wisdom combine and divide into billions and billions of tiny duplicates of themselves as twins pairs.  Wisdom built them all in Her belly (a "City"), and God delivered them all in one day, the Great 4th Creation Day all at once.  There is only one Living One, namely Creator-God.  His first division produced Mother Wisdom.  In the next division together they produced many tiny cells of their lives called "spirit children" (the City).  Wisdom 25:3 And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create".  You see from this, the Creator divided Himself and Wisdom into a cellular-format called "star-children", and He placed them in a special area called the "chamber of stars".  Father God is a Spirit and all the children share in His life, ALL IMMORTAL!  We have consciousness and awareness as sentient beings through Father's sharing of His life.  God's PLAN is to train us on Earth in a prison environment where NEGATIVE TOOLS called demons will "exercise" us with EVIL to test our strengths and weaknesses.  He masked our identities using clay cocoons of flesh and blood and "TURNED OFF" our light.  You know "God in the flesh" as mankind.  Human beings are no less than cellular divisions of Creator-God's life as He trains us as "us" as we joust with devils in their prison.  Don't be surprised by this.  Human beings are God walking planet Earth disguised as "man".  He is testing each child and teaching us how to be His "good" children.  Now when you think of mankind, understand who you are dealing with.  God has divided Himself into billions of cells in disguise on the Earth-stage as He presents a play called Life on Earth: Man VS EVIL demons (negative tools).  In this division Father-God lives inside the children simultaneously undergoing all the evil experiences with them.  In this way He manages the amount and degree of evil each child receives in his earthly role.  Those children who are MARRED and do not overcome the deficiencies while on Earth will have them corrected in STEP-TWO of the education process.  No one walks alone in the "valley of the shadow of death"!
Psalms 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them;

Matthew 25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

This is WHY and how Father-God is the only Witness we need against devils who accuse us of evil.  He is IN US  as "manager" undergoing what we experience simultaneously.

Malachi 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

Devils made a mistake by attacking man and thinking man is down here abandoned and alone.  Imagine their SHOCK when they realize Father-God "in cellular-form" is actually living His life on Earth as mankind.  Each human being is one "cell" of His Life!  Just as devils are invisible to men, He had to equalize the conditions.  He is invisible to both men and devils as He teaches, dwells, and walks inside us.

There is only One Living One, and that is Creator-God. God is the sum and total of all His parts, Mother Wisdom, and billions of "star-children".  Jesus wanted God to teach us our oneness in Him.  Mathematically the WHOLE equals the sum of all its parts.  Father-God, Mother Wisdom, and all the star-children which includes mankind adds up to be OUR Spirit FAMILY.  ALL TOGETHER, we are the divisions of ONE GOD!

John 17:21 ..they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Creator God, plus Mother Wisdom, plus billions of "star-children" equals OUR FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment