Tuesday, March 10, 2015

God the SCIENTIST-TEACHER



GOD the SCIENTIST-TEACHER

HEADLINE

II Esdras 6:1 And He said to me, 'Think of the beginning of this earth: the gates of the world had not yet been set up; no winds 2 gathered and blew, no thunder pealed, no lightning flashed; the foundations 3 of paradise were not yet laid, nor were its fair flowers there to see; the powers that move the stars were not established, nor the countless hosts of 4 angels assembled, nor the vast tracts of air setup on high; the divisions of the firmaments had not received their names. Zion had not yet been chosen 5 as God's own footstool; the present age had not been planned; the schemes of its sinners had not yet been outlawed, nor had God's seal yet been set on 6 those who have stored up a treasure of fidelity. Then did I think my thought; and the whole world was created through me and through me alone. In the same way, through me and through me alone the end shall come.'

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in  them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

II Esdras 7:2. He said to me, 'Rise to your feet, Ezra, and listen to the 3 message I have come to give you.' 'Speak, my lord', I said. He said to me: 'Imagine a sea set in a vast open space, spreading far 4 5 and wide, but the entrance to it narrow like the gorge of a river. If anyone is determined to reach this sea, whether to set eyes on it or to gain command of it, he cannot arrive at its open waters except through the narrow gorge 6 Or again, imagine a city built in a plain, a city full of everything you can 7 desire, but the entrance to it narrow and steep, with fire to the right and 8 deep water to the left. There is only the one path, between the fire and the 9 water; and that is only wide enough for one man at a time. If some man has been given this city as a legacy, how can he take possession of his inheritance 10 except by passing through these dangerous approaches?' 'That is the only way, my lord', I agreed. 11 He said to me: 'Such is the lot of Israel. It was for Israel that I made the world, and when Adam transgressed my decrees the creation came under 12 judgement. The entrances to this world were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship. But the entrances 14 to the greater world are broad and safe, and lead to immortality. ALL MEN must therefore enter this narrow and futile existence; otherwise they can 15 never attain the blessings in store

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.


Our Father, God, is both the GREAT SCIENTIST and an ASTOUNDING TEACHER.  We should always EXPECT GREAT THINGS FROM HIM.  That is who He is and what He does.  Let us WEIGH GOD and MEASURE HIM and get to know Father as we cozy up to Him.

Our first HEADLINE text takes us to the beginning where God PLANS something fantastic.  He PLANNED to make a Wife and Mother for Himself, and together they would make billions of duplicate pairs (a specific CHOSEN NUMBER of “twins”) of their glory called children to be the “Our Family”.

Secrets of Enoch 33:3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom (Mother Wisdom) and my word (Jesus) are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee.

Just how involved is Father-God in the details of each man’s sojourn in the pit of hell as we face-off with demonic prisoners of the “bottomless-pit”??  Prepare to be STUNNED and SHOCKED!  God is a meticulous SCIENTIST who designed every detail of each man’s personal human experience with good and evil.  No human incarnation born down here walks alone in his own shoes.  God is each man’s human life, and He co-experiences and manipulates the good and the evil each of us has in our lifetime on earth.  Everything that happens to you is simultaneously happening to Him as HE CONTROLS THOSE EVENTS.  Every thought in your head is managed by Him whether it is good or evil.

Our lives have been PLANNED IN EVERY MINOR DETAIL, even how many breaths we can take!  God manages EVIL and the AMOUNT OF NEGATIVTY He wants each child to experience in his daily “exercise” with demons.  That is what I call AMAZING ATTENTION TO DETAIL.  IT IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING IN DEPTH AND MAGNITUDE!  Demons cannot do just anything they want to you, if it is not found prescribed (written) for your role in this life.  Only those evil thoughts and wild imaginations that He PLANNED for you will be allowed to happen.  He blocks all excess wicked experiences and thoughts that are not for your personal role in this life.  He does this very easily, because He lives our lives for us as us.  There is no LIFE except God.  Therefore we call Him the Living One!  We are tiny “cells” of His living substance shaped with a head, torso, arms and legs.  He calls us “my children”.  We are FATHER’S FEET (the sole-souls) and He walks on planet Earth in us.  Get it out of your mind that Father cruelly sent us down to a mad prison-house and left us to the mercy of vicious prisoner-demons.  And they are taking out their anger at Him against us!  They are doing just that very thing, but it is entirely under Father’s direction and control.  Your Father is an EXTREMELY METICULOUS PARENT and SCIENCE TEACHER.  There is no such thing as “chance” in this world.  EVERY BIT OF NASTY WICKEDNESS IS PLANNED BY MANAGER, DIRECTOR and PLAY-WRITER, GOD!  This is why devils cannot ACCUSE YOU OF SIN before God and be accepted.  “SIN IS A DEMON” and Father is INSIDE US MANAGING EVERY WICKED EVENT WE EXPERIENCE.   HE CO-EXPERIENCES each EVIL “exercise” right along with us.  No man has to “plea bargain” in Court with the Supreme Judge over his personal case. Our cases were decided at the beginning as our personal roles on stage (the earth).  The Judge declared that “devils have wronged mankind” and He “ascribed all sin to the powers of darkness”, Enoch chapter 10.  That has NEVER CHANGED!  Look at these revelations and get a CLEAR PICTURE of the DRAMA that the TEACHER-SCIENTIST IS DIRECTING!

Secrets of Enoch 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.

Psalm of Solomon V:4 (3) For no man taketh spoil from a mighty man; 5 Who, then, can take aught of all that Thou hast made, except Thou Thyself givest? 6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee. O God,

Psalm 90:8 Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret sins in the light of thy countenance. 9 For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told. 10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. 41 If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

Amos 3:5 Can a bird fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him? shall one take up a snare from the earth, and have taken nothing at all? 6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. 8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?

Psalm 139:1 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. 5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. 7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? 8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. 9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. 11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. 12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. 13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! 18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

Luke 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

How close do you suppose God pays attention to detail?  "Even the hairs on your head are numbered".  God pays attention to electrons, protons and neutrons, the tiny particles that form matter to make them become the elements found in the Periodic Table.  And He can convert them into any form of matter that pleases Him.

Ode of Solomon 7:5 He became like me, in order that I might receive Him: He was reckoned like myself in order that I might put Him on; 7 And I trembled not when I saw Him: because He was gracious to me: 8 Like my nature He became that I might learn Him and like my form, that I might not turn back from Him: 9 The Father of knowledge is the word of knowledge: 10 He who created wisdom is wiser than His works: 11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being:

Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

We cannot even breathe without "God in us" making it happen.  So what do we have to say about each man's personal life in STEP-ONE?  It is just a training DRAMA that Father will END when He draws us up to STEP-TWO.

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment