Sunday, March 8, 2015

Crowned With Glory and Honor




YOU Are “Crowned with Glory and Honor”

HEADLINE

Hebrew 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? 7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:


Now YOU NEED TO SEE the extent of the “glory and honor” our Father has given to YOU as YOUR HERITAGE.  Are you ready, folks??  Check it out:

Jeremiah 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Isaiah 43:4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

We have been talking about the GREAT JUDGMENT AT THE END and what it means for man and devils.  Preachers have been teaching a lot of demonic fear-mongering and lies about the fate of “prodigal children”, the “sinners”.  God has REPROVED THEM for those lies!  They have loaned their voices to the “Accusers of the Brethren” that charge them before God day and night while knowing that Jesus “took away the sins of the world”, John 1:29.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Demonic Egyptian slave-masters known as “tares” on our bodies get men to DO SIN-WORKS and immediately charge them with SIN.   They yell the accusations up to God and the angels of Heaven!  Devils know about the “cloud of Witnesses”, too, Hebrews 12:1

Then they get the “elder son” preachers in the churches they manage to agree with them (agreement with hell).  Both condemn the HUE-man victims of SIN to death in hellfire.

Psalm 50:19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit. 20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son. 21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.

Now look at the HONOR Father has given to each of you.  This is your BLESSING!

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and (1) every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. (2) This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, (3) and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

1. every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

It does not matter if that tongue is a devil’s tongue, or the tongue of a blind “elder son” preacher in a Christian church.  They are all LYING ON GOD.  If you are an EXTREMELY MARRED CLAY VESSEL, you will not “bust hell wide open” and be destroyed in the lake of fire!  That is a BOGUS THREAT preachers use to get you in their churches so they can get your money as “tithes and offerings”.  Since you might be afraid to be so bold, I CONDEMN THESE PREACHERS for you.

Malachi 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

 They are thieves and robbers managed by their personal shadow demons (crown of thorns).  They bear false witness against our dear Father, God.  You are created from His living spirit-DNA and you cannot be destroyed.  You have been IMMORTAL from birth on the 4th Creation Day.  “Father has loved YOU with an everlasting love”, and He will draw you Home to Heaven when you take your last breath.  Do you think all the huffing, puffing, spitting, coughing, and loud bravado by DUMB PREACHERS can stop Him?!  Father is REPROVING THEM NOW in this post, and He “will set the children in their designated Family Orders”.

2. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD

Revelation 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

1 Corinthians 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;

The glory of being a child in this Family is that God gives Himself, Mother Zion, the Archangels, and all the children to each child as that child’s personal heritage and possessions.  That is the GLORY OF ONENESS.  “Everything is ours” and we belong mutually to one another.  God gave Jesus all power and dominion over everything after He rose up from the cross.  Jesus in turn has given his glory to all of us.

Psalm 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. 2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Here is what you get when you OVERCOME the world.  YOU INHERIT ALL THIS:

Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Revelation 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Revelation 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

The KEY to all this glory is that YOU MUST COME OVER to Heaven side!

3. and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

God has given all men on earth “the free gift of righteousness”, Romans 5:15-21.  This is something that only Father can confer.  “There is none good, but one and that is God”!  We have learned from Revelation 19:8 that “clean white linen is the righteousness of the saints”.  ONLY WHAT THE SUPREME JUDGE DOES MATTERS and ONLY HIS WORDS COUNT.  We also know that “whatsoever God does, it shall be forever.  Nothing can be put to it and nothing can be taken away from it.  God is doing this so you can cheer before Him”, Ecclesiastes 3:14.  Here is your warranty:

Ecclesiastes 7:29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they (demonic tares) have sought out many inventions.

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

What we have just described is YOUR BIRTHTIGHT.  Your Father is the Tree of Life.  You have a right to your “Dad” and He has a right to you!  I can only hope that none of you have the “Esau attitude”!  Genesis 25:31-34.  Esau despised his birthright!

No comments:

Post a Comment