Friday, January 16, 2015

Violence and Bloodhed Defines our History



Violence and Bloodshed - Our Human History

Secrets of Enoch 33:3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee, and take thou the books which thou thyself hast written. 7 For I created all forces, and there is none that resisteth me or that does not subject himself to me. For all subject themselves to my monarchy, and labour for my sole rule. 8 Give them the books of the handwriting, and they will read them and will know me for the creator of all things, and will understand how there is no other God but me.

Book of Enoch 89:54 .. And after that I saw that when they forsook the house of the Lord and His tower they fell away entirely, and their eyes were blinded; and I saw the Lord of the sheep how He wrought much slaughter amongst them in their herds until 55 those sheep invited that slaughter and betrayed His place. And He gave them over into the hands of the lions and tigers, and wolves and hyenas, and into the hand of the foxes, and to all the wild 56 beasts, and those wild beasts began to tear in pieces those sheep. And I saw that He forsook that their house and their tower and gave them all into the hand of the lions, to tear and devour them, 57 into the hand of all the wild beasts. And I began to cry aloud with all my power, and to appeal to the Lord of the sheep, and to represent to Him in regard to the sheep that they were devoured 58 by all the wild beasts. But He remained unmoved, though He saw it, and rejoiced that they were devoured and swallowed and robbed, and left them to be devoured in the hand of all the beasts. 59 And He called seventy shepherds, and cast those sheep to them that they might pasture them, and He spake to the shepherds and their companions: 'Let each individual of you pasture the sheep 60 henceforward, and everything that I shall command you that do ye. And I will deliver them over unto you duly numbered, and tell you which of them are to be destroyed and them destroy ye.' And 61 He gave over unto them those sheep. And He called another and spake unto him: 'Observe and mark everything that the shepherds will do to those sheep; for they will destroy more of them than 62 I have commanded them. And every excess and the destruction which will be wrought through the shepherds, record (namely) how many they destroy according to my command, and how many according to their own caprice: record against every individual shepherd all the destruction he 63 effects. And read out before me by number how many they destroy, and how many they deliver over for destruction, that I may have this as a testimony against them, and know every deed of the shepherds, that I may comprehend and see what they do, whether or not they abide by my 64 command which I have commanded them. But they shall not know it, and thou shalt not declare it to them, nor admonish them, but only record against each individual all the destruction which 65 the shepherds effect each in his time and lay it all before me. 'And I saw till those shepherds pastured in their season, and they began to slay and to destroy more than they were bidden, and they delivered 66 those sheep into the hand of the lions. And the lions and tigers eat and devoured the greater part of those sheep, and the wild boars eat along with them; and they burnt that tower and demolished 67 that house. And I became exceedingly sorrowful over that tower because that house of the sheep was demolished, and afterwards I was unable to see if those sheep entered that house. 68 And the shepherds and their associates delivered over those sheep to all the wild beasts, to devour them, and each one of them received in his time a definite number: it was written by the other 69 in a book how many each one of them destroyed of them. And each one slew and destroyed many 70 more than was prescribed; and I began to weep and lament on account of those sheep.

II Baruch 5:2 And the Lord said unto me: My name and My glory are unto all eternity; And My judgement shall maintain its right in its own time. 3 And thou shalt see with thine eyes That the enemy will not overthrow Zion, Nor shall they burn Jerusalem, But be the ministers of the Judge for the time.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Since human beings are not our real enemy, imprisoned demons are the enemies of mankind who have attached themselves to our bodies as “dark shadows”.

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

John 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

It was not time to reveal these things to Enoch, Ezra and Baruch in their days.  But God is showing us His salvation today in this END-TIME.  So He revealed the truth of His work to these prophets in the form of similes, metaphors, allegories, parables, and "dark sentences of old".  These things are the “SEALS” in Word-form!

Matthew 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Psalm 78:2 I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old: 3 Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us. 4 We will not hide them from their children, shewing to the generation to come the praises of the LORD, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath done.

Enoch, Ezra, and Baruch were given the WORK OF CREATOR GOD to BUILD HIS FAMILY UPSTAIRS in the form of PARABLES AND ALLEGORIES.

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed? 4 Will a lion roar in the forest, when he hath no prey? will a young lion cry out of his den, if he have taken nothing? 5 Can a bird fall in a snare upon the earth, where no gin is for him? shall one take up a snare from the earth, and have taken nothing at all? 6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

We have learned ONLY IN THIS END-TIME that Father-God is the First SCIENTIST who PLANNED a TWO-STEP proving protocol for His FAMILY PRODUCT using the “scientific method”.  We have also learned about our spirit-DNA heritage from Father.  DNA was discovered in the last hundred years and Enoch, Ezra, and Baruch knew nothing about it.  This is the heritage that God gave to all His offspring.  We (the entire brood of children in our Family) were conceived in one day, on the 4th Creation Day with inherent eternal life as infant spirits.  We MUST APPLY THIS BRIGHTER LIGHT to everything written and take a more informed look at God’s works.

Our real enemy is the devil and his imprisoned family of demons as we orbit through their bottomless-pit prison which Egypt only symbolized.  Flesh and blood HUE-MANS are not our enemies.  Looking again at Enoch’s vision about what will befall God’s people and all of mankind, we need certain KEYS especially because human beings are not the enemy.  After Adams “Garden” episode, devils laid siege against all of mankind (the seed of the woman) to possess us as fast as we are born.  So everyone has a “dark shadow complement of demons” attached to our bodies.

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? 7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

Psalm 49:20 Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.

Ecclesiastes 3:18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

Revelations 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

God created His offspring with honor and glory in the likeness of His own face.  Devils are the REAL BEASTS, the “shadows” attached to man.  They deceive men and force men to act like them and do their bidding.  RE-READING Enoch’s vision, I see devils warring with all humanity and causing man’s inhumanity to man.  Devils are the cause of racial hatred, religious bigotry, political strife leading to hot wars, ethnic cleansing and persecution of minorities.  They cause the lack of brotherhood among the nations of men even though Jesus taught us to, “Call no man your Father upon the earth for God Himself is our Father”, Matthew 23:9.  Enoch’s vision is an expression of the history of violence among mankind that results from demonic possession.  So “beasts” are seen slaughtering cattle (righteous men), and cattle who are overcome by devils then transform into violent beasts.  (Keep in mind that Father wants to get His FAMILY back sooner rather than later, and He is looking for “excuses to REAP”).  The madness of devils serves His purpose!

We have also learned that DEATH IS CIRCUMCISION, and the REMOVAL of the CLAY (ground) which God cursed is necessary to free the spirits of men to fly away.  NO ONE IS DEAD!!  “ALL LIVE TO GOD” because we are immortal spirit-children!! Luke 20:36-39. All those animals that seemed to perish in the Enoch vision merely lost their clay cocoon (body) and ROSE UP AS LIVING SPIRIT-CHILDREN!  I like the way Peter’s vision expresses this so eloquently in a beautiful parable of animals on a sheet.

Acts 10:9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: 10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, 11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: 12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. 13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. 16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven. 28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

Here God informs us that we "must not call men common or unclean" because Jesus has already atoned and took away charges of sin directed at mankind and erased them by his blood.  All RISE UP TO HEAVEN again, the place of origin from which they descended.

God told Enoch "None resisteth me. I created all forces and all labor for my monarchy and sole rule".  And since Father "kills and makes alive", HE IS EMPLOYING DEMONIC FORCES to help Him REAP MEN from the "fields of the earth", Matthew 13:24-30.  Angels then separate the wheat (redeemed spirits of men) from the demonic tares left behind to fall again in their pit-prison.

Solomon used King Hiram of Tyrus and his stone masons and loggers to help him build the first temple in Jerusalem.  This was done to express exactly what Father is doing with the powers of darkness through wars, and killings of all kind throughout human history.

So when we learn more, we must always take that bigger and brighter power-lamp to RE-VIEW everything we have read.  What we did not see the first and second time we read will be in sharper focus and seen clearly.  Then we will understand God’s use of parables, allegories, similes and metaphors to cover (hide = SEAL) greater light and TRUTHS.  HIS SET TIME to reveal those “mysteries”is NOW in this END-TIME!  If you want to ride in Father’s Chariot, you will have to keep pace with the Archangels.  They move like lightning!  What you just read is a sharing of their common light.

Ezekiel 1:13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning. 14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning. 15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces. 16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

Luke 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, 14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

This is YOUR HERITAGE from our Father.  YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW THIS!  Eat it and enjoy it!

Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment