Friday, January 9, 2015

Regarding the 3rd Commandment

Taking God’s Name in Vain

HEADLINE

Third Commandment: Exodus 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

II Baruch 19:5 For now it is the consummation of time that should be considered, whether of business, or of prosperity, or of shame, 6 and not the beginning thereof. Because if a man be prospered in his beginnings and shamefully 7 entreated in his old age, he forgets all the prosperity that he had. And again, if a man is shamefully entreated in his beginnings, and at his end is prospered, he remembereth not again his evil 8 entreatment. And again hearken: though each one were prospered all that time all the time from the day on which death was decreed against those who transgress, and in his end was destroyed, in vain would have been everything.'

Some of you need to see what this means, “to take the name of the Lord thy God in vain”.  I suppose a definition of the word, “vain” will do quite nicely.  From the Merriam Webster Online Dictionary we have:

Vain
adjective \ˈvān\
: too proud of your own appearance, abilities, achievements, etc.
: having no success : not producing a desired result
Now we need to see how devils get men to break the 3rd Commandment so easily.  Since THE NAME OF GOD is involved in the infraction, we need to learn how this is accomplished by devils to thwart men.  God is called Creator, Father, Savior, and Redeemer.  These are names attributed to both the Father and the Son.  Since the Father is greater than the Son, we will look at the names as they refer to Him.
Creator
God as “Creator” made everything that exists both visible and invisible.
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Secrets of Enoch 33:1 And I appointed the eighth day also, that the eighth day should be the first-created after my 2 work, and that the first seven revolve in the form of the seventh thousand, and that at the beginning of the eighth thousand there should be a time of not-counting, endless, with neither years nor months nor weeks nor days nor hours. 3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee, and take thou the books which thou thyself hast written.
II Esdras 6. He said to me, 'Think of the beginning of this earth: the gates of the world had not yet been set up; no winds 2 gathered and blew, no thunder pealed, no lightning flashed; the foundations 3 of paradise were not yet laid, nor were its fair flowers there to see; the powers that move the stars were not established, nor the countless hosts of 4 angels assembled, nor the vast tracts of air setup on high; the divisions of the firmaments had not received their names. Zion had not yet been chosen 5 as God's own footstool; the present age had not been planned; the schemes of its sinners had not yet been outlawed, nor had God's seal yet been set on 6 those who have stored up a treasure of fidelity. Then did I think my thought; and the whole world was created through me and through me alone. In the same way, through me and through me alone the end shall come.'
Some scientists do not believe in God.  They refer to the “Big Bang theory”.  There was a large primordial mass that somehow “exploded” sending out matter in all directions and this resulted in the universe, star systems, galaxies and elements of matter that we have today.  They just cannot bring themselves to verbalize that the intellect doing this is “GOD”.  Nothing just happens on its own.  There is a cause and effect for everything.  Religionists rightly do not buy into this BOGUS theory espoused by scientists.  However the Primordial Mass they theorize has a name.  He is GOD!!  Anyone who believes there is no God, takes His name, “Creator”, in vain.
Father
Some very blind religionists think that only Jesus is “the Son of God”.  They read scriptures speaking of “only begotten son” and they interpreted that to mean only Jesus, the son of Mary, is God’s son.  The rest of humanity are not God’s children.  They say that only the Jews are the “chosen people of God” and everyone else are gentiles outside of those blessed.  This is a case of “a little knowledge is dangerous”.  Taking a few scriptures at face value and judging by appearance to make giant leaps to bogus conclusions is the cause of many teaching that some men are not sons and daughters of God.  The leap-frog doctrine from this error in judgment is that these so-called “gentiles” while not chosen children can be “adopted” into the family of God by adhering to certain church regulations and having faith in them.

A casual look at the creation texts in Genesis, shows us that God created man (HUE-MEN) in his image (the belly of His Wife) Mother Wisdom on the 4th Creation Day in Heaven.  Psalm 87 is about the “HUE” men in Her womb.  All those He and Mother desired were born on that BIG 4th Day Isaiah 66:7-10.  The HUES of the major races of hue-manity are red, white, black, yellow, and various shades of brown.  Those who hate and exclude men because of their color are the purveyors of this EXCLUSIONARY church doctrine.

God Himself clearly rebuffs the idea that some men are NOT HIS CHILDREN by claiming all men created as His offspring.

Psalm 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations. 

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Psalm 100:3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Ezekiel 34:31 And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.

Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Psalm 86:9 All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

So all of you who teach that some men are not children of God are taking the name “Father” in vain!  He is challenging any man to say that garbage to His face!  If you teach that baloney I suggest strongly that you drop it promptly!

Savior

Since both the Father and the Son save men, we will use scriptures that define the work of both as “saviors”.

Isaiah 43:12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.

Isaiah 25:8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. 9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

John 4:42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

1 John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

1 Timothy 4:10  For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Here we can see a reference to the work of the Father and Son as a Team.  I call them the A-Team.

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Here are the specifics on this operation.  Father gives Jesus a list of names to call every 24 hours.  When men on earth with those TRUE NAMES hear their names, they lose their clay bodies and Father draws them up to STAND before them at the Throne.

Anyone teaching that one or more human beings will be lost and destroyed in the execution of devils is lying on God.  SIN MARS CLAY VESSELS.  This has always been part of Father's PLAN to let devils do as much SIN-WORK (MARRING) as they can to men.  Then He and the Son get to work and REMAKE the children upstairs as "vessels of pleasure"!

Redeemer

Exodus 6:6 Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:

The concept of redemption is derived from the captivity and exodus of the Jews from under Pharaoh and Egypt.  God slew all the firstborn of Egypt.  But he REDEEMED, spared and removed, all the children of Israel from that land via the PASSOVER.  So redeeming means to spare one’s life and remove him to safety.

If we look at the KEYS in the DRAMA of Moses and Egypt, we now know the following.  Exodus refers to “man must leave from the dusty human body” because it was cursed after Adam ate the fruit.  It means EXIT DUST.  Before entering the “promise land” which we now know to be Home Heaven “ALL MEN MUST BE CIRCUMCISED”.  This refers to all the means Father uses to make men lose their bodies in death.  Once the clay body is detached, the spirit son or daughter must pass though his personal Red Sea referring to his blood stream, and Father makes them fly away to Heaven.

Since the Father and Son work as a Team, together they do the work of redeeming the Family back as “ONE”.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

Matthew 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

You are required to keep the 3rd Commandment.  Your worship is invalid and an abomination to God if your faith and church doctrine takes God’s name in vain in any of the four names presented.  What Jesus said to the woman at the well also applies to you and your preacher.

Isaiah 50:2 Wherefore, when I came, was there no man? when I called, was there none to answer? Is my hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem? or have I no power to deliver? behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness: their fish stinketh, because there is no water, and dieth for thirst.

Isaiah 59:1 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

Ode of Solomon 42:13 And I was not rejected though I was reckoned to be so. 14 I did not perish, though they devised it against me. 13 Sheol saw me and was made miserable: 16 Death cast me up and many along with me. 17 I had gall and bitterness, and I went down with him to the utmost of his depth: 18 And the feet and the head he let go, for they were not able to endure my face: 19 And I made a congregation of living men amongst his dead men, and I spake with them by living lips: 20 Because my word shall not be void: 21 And those who had died ran towards me: and they cried and said, Son of God, have pity on us, and do with us according to thy kindness. 22 And bring us out from the bonds of darkness: and open to us the door by which we shall come out to thee. 23 For we see that our death has not touched thee. 24 Let us also be redeemed with thee: for thou art our Redeemer. 25 And I heard their voice; and my name I sealed upon their heads: 26 For they are free men and they are mine. Hallelujah.

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Ode of Solomon 8: 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

John 4:20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.  21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

So what do you worship by going to man-made churches down here in hell (the earth)?!  You must (and you will) leave spiritual Egypt as a living spirit!  “Father is seeking such to worship Him” as Jesus told the woman at the well!

No comments:

Post a Comment