Saturday, October 18, 2014

I Am Happy

I’m Happy

I’m happy! Sin, devils, death, and threats of burning men in hell along with devils are fear-mongering and a waste of time! I thank God for my BIRTHRIGHT and your Spirit Heritage of IMMORTAL LIFE. All those children God created with Mother Wisdom to be their FAMILY on the 4th Creation Day are alive and well in Heaven along with those still in human form on Earth. Their clay-houses (bodies) died and were discarded, but God is a spirit and not clay. So are God’s “images” (children).  All those you grieve about because they seem to have “passed away” are doing just fine upstairs. The Family “Circle cannot be broken” and Father likes it like that. Dry your eyes! Wake up and smell the coffee!

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction:

Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. 37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. 38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

II Esdras 2:15 'Mother, cherish your sons. Rear them joyfully as a dove rears her nestlings; teach them to walk without stumbling. You are my chosen one, 16 says the Lord. I will raise up the dead from their resting-places, and bring them out of their tombs, for I have acknowledged that they bear my name.23 'When you find the dead unburied, mark them with the sign and commit them to the tomb; and then, when I cause the dead to rise, I will give you 24, 25 the chief place. Be calm, my people; for your time of rest shall come. Care for your children like a good nurse, and train them to walk without falling. 26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 32 Almighty. Cherish your children until I come, and proclaim my mercy to them; for my favour flows abundantly from springs that will never run dry.' 38 Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete.


This is why I am happy. NO MAN IS LOST, NOR IS THAT POSSIBLE. "IT IS NOT FATHER’S WILL THAT ONE HUMAN SHEEP SHALL PERISH"! So I laugh in the face of devils, who have taught men that they can change God's purpose and undo His will! Father-God is "the tree of life" and the children are the fruit! Your Spirit-DNA heritage is eternal life. What Father created as your heritage and “likeness of Him” cannot be voided nor taken away. THAT IS JUST A FACT! What men say to the contrary is also to deny their own birthright like Esau did! Now I ask you as Jesus asked in his day:

Luke 18:8 Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
Who has faith the size of a mustard seed here??!!

The real EVERLASTING GOSPEL is GOOD NEWS that you, and you, and all yours WILL LAST FOREVER ... (YOU ARE IMMORTAL) and were created that way from the beginning! That is your BIRTHRIGHT and spirit-DNA heritage in Father-God!

Revelation 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

You know at least one person who is “in time and season” with God and Heaven!

Glorify God!

God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment