Sunday, October 19, 2014

Esau is Alive and Well

Esau Is Alive and Well

HEADLINES

Genesis 25:21 And Isaac intreated the LORD for his wife, because she was barren: and the LORD was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived. 22 And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the LORD. 23 And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. 24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb. 25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau. 26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them. 29 And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint: 30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom. 31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. 32 And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? 33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. 34 Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.

II Esdras 7:2 He said to me, 'Rise to your feet, Ezra, and listen to the 3 message I have come to give you.' 'Speak, my lord', I said. He said to me: 'Imagine a sea set in a vast open space, spreading far 4 5 and wide, but the entrance to it narrow like the gorge of a river. If anyone is determined to reach this sea, whether to set eyes on it or to gain command of it, he cannot arrive at its open waters except through the narrow gorge 6 Or again, imagine a city built in a plain, a city full of everything you can 7 desire, but the entrance to it narrow and steep, with fire to the right and 8 deep water to the left. There is only the one path, between the fire and the 9 water; and that is only wide enough for one man at a time. If some man has been given this city as a legacy, how can he take possession of his inheritance 10 except by passing through these dangerous approaches?' 'That is the only way, my lord', I agreed. 11 He said to me: 'Such is the lot of Israel. It was for Israel that I made the world, and when Adam transgressed my decrees the creation came under 12 judgement. The entrances to this world were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship. But the entrances 14 to the greater world are broad and safe, and lead to immortality. All men must therefore enter this narrow and futile existence; otherwise they can 15 never attain the blessings in store.

When Father, the Great Scientist PLANNED His Family, we became a new “product”.  As any good scientist does, Father also designed tests to determine the properties (strengths and weaknesses) of His creation.  He planned to “exercise” all the children with hot and cold, positive and negative, good and evil circumstances on a stage called planet Earth.  The earth revolves around the sun in the bottomless pit into which negative tools called demons were cast down.  The negative tools are the original sources of EVIL ways and experiences which will contrast dramatically with the positive GOOD experiences they will receive from God.  God’s TWO-STEP PLAN requires that (1) all the children interact with devils in their pit-prison called “hell” for a designated number of days.  After that interval,  He will (2) lift them to Heaven to experience absolute GOOD in the PERFECTION phase.  That is the purpose of our HEADLINE of II Esdras 7:2-15.  The great Scientist and Teacher, God, merely informed us of His 2-STEP PLAN for perfecting His Family product.  All the children God created will experience both steps.

Now we come to the allegory of Esau and Jacob.  The twins symbolize all the children under both conditions.  Esau is described as “red and hairy”, a symbol of flesh and blood humans on earth.  Jacob is “the sub-planter” who represents the spirit of man that resides inside the clay body.  The two are one in each person.  In the allegory, Esau, the elder son, rejected his birthright, because he was hungry (for doctrines taught by men).  So he sold it to his brother, Jacob.  Rebekah, the mother of the twins, helped trick Isaac in his old age into giving the heritage-blessing to Jacob, the younger twin.  It would seem to the casual Bible reader that God had indulged in a little hanky-panky and deceit in this psychodrama.  But God is first and foremost a skilled Teacher and there is a great truth REVEALED in this episode of Isaac’s family.

In the allegory and psychodrama Esau symbolizes mankind as flesh and blood human beings on earth.  Isaac symbolizes and represents Father-God.  Rebekah represents Mother Zion or El Shaddai, who created us all in Her womb on the 4thCreation Day.  To get Isaac to perform a transfer of the blessing in his role, God waited until his old age when his senses were failing.  Then the supposed trick was devised that gave Isaac’s blessing to Jacob rather than to Esau.  All it really means is that the TRUE LIVING SPIRIT son or daughter of God living in each human incarnation inherits Heaven and eternal life.  Clearly “flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of Heaven”.  Human flesh is the Esau part of mankind.  It must be “circumcised” off and discarded.  The spirit of each man (Jacob) is then freed and transplanted from the field of earth to glorious and spacious Home-Heaven.

II Esdras 6:7 'Tell me', I went on, 'about the interval that divides the ages. When will 8 the first age end and the next age begin?' He said, 'The interval will be no bigger than that between Abraham and Abraham; for Jacob and Esau were his descendants, and Jacob's hand was grasping Esau's heel at the 9 moment of their birth. Esau represents the end of the first age, and Jacob 10 the beginning of the next age.

II Esdras 7:47 I see now that there are few to whom the world to come will bring happiness, and many to [48] whom it will bring torment. For the wicked heart has grown up in us which has estranged us from God's ways, brought us into corruption and the way of death, opened out to us the paths of ruin, and carried us far away from life. It has done this, not merely to a few, but to almost all who have been created.' [49] The angel replied: 'Listen to me and I will give you further instruction [50] and correction. It is for this reason that the Most High has created not one [51] world but two.

Two Environments, Earth and Heaven

The spaceship Earth is where Esau meaning flesh and blood humans, experience the NEGATIVE EXERCISE from demonic prisoners confined to the bottomless pit of hell.  At the point of death, their bodies (Esau) are cast aside and their (Jacob) immortal inner spirits are drawn to Heaven by Creator-Scientist and Teacher, Father-God.  He merely beams them up to our true place of birth, Heaven.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth (Esau) as it was: and the spirit (Jacob) shall return unto God who gave it.

Acts 10:9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: 10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, 11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: 12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. 13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. 16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

1 Corinthians 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. 46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. 47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. 48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Ode of Solomon 22:11 Thy way was without corruption and thy face; thou didst bring thy world to corruption: that everything might be dissolved, and then renewed, 12 And that the foundation for everything might be thy rock: and on it thou didst build thy kingdom; and it became the dwelling place of the saints. Hallelujah.

Ode of Solomon 42:14 I did not perish, though they devised it against me. 13 Sheol saw me and was made miserable: 16 Death cast me up and many along with me. 17 I had gall and bitterness, and I went down with him to the utmost of his depth: 18 And the feet and the head he let go, for they were not able to endure my face: 19 And I made a congregation of living men amongst his dead men, and I spake with them by living lips: 20 Because my word shall not be void: 21 And those who had died ran towards me: and they cried and said, Son of God, have pity on us, and do with us according to thy kindness. 22 And bring us out from the bonds of darkness: and open to us the door by which we shall come out to thee. 23 For we see that our death has not touched thee. 24 Let us also be redeemed with thee: for thou art our Redeemer. 25 And I heard their voice; and my name I sealed upon their heads: 26 For they are free men and they are mine. Hallelujah.

Ode of Solomon 15:6 The way of error I have left, and have walked towards Him and have received salvation from Him, without grudging. 7 And according to His bounty He hath given to me and according to His excellent beauty He hath made me. 8 I have put on incorruption through His name: and have put off corruption by His grace. 9 Death hath been destroyed before my face: and Sheol bath been abolished by my word: 10 And there hath gone up deathless life in the Lord's land, 11 And it hath been made known to His faithful ones, and hath been given without stint to all those that trust in Him. Hallelujah.

Ode of Solomon 11:5 And I was established upon the rock of truth, where He had set me up: 6 And speaking waters touched my lips from the fountain of the Lord plenteously: 7 And I drank and was inebriated with the living water that doth not die; 8 And my inebriation was not one without knowledge, but I forsook vanity and turned to the Most High my God, 9 And I was enriched by His bounty, and I forsook the folly which is diffused over the earth; and I stripped it off and cast it from me: 10 And the Lord renewed me in His raiment, and possessed me by His light, and from above He gave me rest in incorruption; 11 And I became like the land which blossoms and rejoices in its fruits: 12 And the Lord was like the sun shining on the face of the land; 13 He lightened my eyes and my face received the dew; the pleasant odour of the Lord; 14 And He carried me to His Paradise; where is the abundance of the pleasure, of the Lord;

Now the point of all this is Esau or men bound in flesh and blood will REJECT and DENY their heritage and BIRTHRIGHT as living spirit-children of God.  We are God’s sons and daughter and our spirits are stuck in these clay bodies during our earthly tour of “exercise” with devils in their prison chamber of hell.  When these men are told that we are really immortal spirit sons and daughters of the Living God who inherit eternal life through our Spirit-DNA from Father-God, they DENY it, REJECT it out of hand, and say IT ISN’T SO!  Therefore this document reflects the real state of play today, “Esau Is Alive and Well”.  Each human being is a twin with an Esau portion and an inner Jacob part.  So where is your mindset?  Are you in denial having the natural and carnal thoughts of Esau, or are you wise like Mother Wisdom, El Shaddai?

Glorify God!

God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment