Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mining for Gold and Jewels


God the Gold Miner

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Psalm 50:10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. 11 I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine. 12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

Since the time these words were written, today we have come to understand that the nation of Israel was role playing as the “chosen people” for all of mankind.  All men are the “seed of the woman” and God Himself fathered us all.  All human beings are therefore in reality “Israel”, the princes of the King of kings, Isaiah 45:9-11, Hosea 2:23, Matthew 23:9.  Men are Father’s heritage, Hebrews 2:6-7, 14-15.  And no one can steal God’s children from Him or inherit His creations.

Secrets of Enoch 33: 3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee, and take thou the books which thou thyself hast written.

This wording is for the Kingdom of devils in whose prison mankind was placed inside to experience a negative testing “exercise” for a given period of time (one’s lifetime).  The planned exception (really not an exception) is what Father did for Jesus.  He said, “If you go down to the earth and become my sacrificial Lamb, I will give you all your brothers and sisters and as your inheritance”.  And Jesus was willing and complied with Father’s desire.

Psalm 40:6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. 7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, 8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart. 9 I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest. 10 I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.

Psalm 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Having successfully accomplished Father's will as the Atonement Lamb of God, Jesus proclaimed in victory the following.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

And receiving His Champion Son-Lamb in glory Father said to him these words.

Psalm 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. 2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. 3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. 4 The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. 5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath. 6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

What we have here is an agreement between the Father and the Son.  Devils in the bottomless pit climbed out of their circular fall when they bumped into men and grabbed hold of them to break their fall.  They found out that they could control men and then dominated and enslaved men forcing them to do “sin-works”.  The penalty for sin is death and God sent Jesus to ATONE for the sins of all mankind in a one-time event on a cross.  This in effect was a RANSOME act which cleared all men from death and annihilation as a result of sin-works.  He ERASED their sins.  The cost to Jesus was the loss of his blood.  The cost to the kingdom of devils was 22 pieces of silver and the loss of all of mankind they thought they had.  But before Jesus was sent to the earth to become God’s sacrifice, Solomon wrote these words.

Isaiah 42:6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

John 1:29  The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Micah 7:19  He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Ode of Solomon 8:4 Rise up, and stand erect, ye who sometime were brought low: 5 Tell forth ye who were in silence, that your mouth hath been opened. 6 Ye, therefore, that were despised be henceforth lifted up, because your righteousness hath been exalted. 7 For the right hand of the Lord is with you: and He is your helper: 8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

That is because when men die they lose the clay and their spirit return to Father to stand before Him.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

Psalm 22:27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. 28 For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations. 29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul. 30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation. 31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Matthew 13:44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

Matthew 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Now the Creator knew what good stuff He had hidden in the field, so He sold the whole thing to the Son with everything in it.

Isaiah 13:12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Hidden in the clay soil of the field is gold, silver, platinum, emeralds, diamonds, rubies, etc.  But you have to dig through the clay to find it.  Before Jesus came Father was mining the field for all these things.  He simply called the children by their names He gave us at the beginning and men drop the clay (body) and their spirits (of treasure) fly way to become part of the Temple of Heaven.

Psalm 90:9 For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told. 10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

When Jesus completed his work as Lamb for sacrifice, he received all power from the Father.  God gave him all of mankind to save and redeem to the last man born in flesh and blood.  All these are his inheritance.  Furthermore Father commanded him to “lose nothing of all those given to him”.

John 6:39  And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

Jesus' job is really quite simple.  Father tells him the names of the children in His (Book of Life) memory.  When Jesus calls those names, dramatic events happen on earth. Human bodies drop to the ground and the demons holding on to them fall out in all directions.  The spirit of those children are then processed in Heaven to stand before him.
These are unique names, never spoken or heard before until Jesus calls them in the language of Heaven.  No earthly names men have are called in this manner.

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

Isaiah 62:2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Ode of Solomon 10:1 The Lord hath directed my mouth by His word: and He hath opened my heart by His light: and He hath caused to dwell in me His deathless life; 2 And gave me that I might speak the fruit peace: 3 To convert the souls of them who are willing to come to Him; and to lead captive a good captivity for freedom. 4 I was strengthened and made mighty and took the world captive; 5 And it became to me for the praise of the Most High, and of God my Father. 6 And the Gentiles were gathered together who were scattered abroad. 7 And I was unpolluted by my love for them, because they confessed me in high places: and the traces of the light were set upon their heart: 8 And they walked in my life and were saved and be came my people for ever and ever. Hallelujah.

1 Thessalonians 5:2  For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

And if you are a jewel thief, nighttime might be the preferred time to act.  In that regard men all over the earth lie down at night to sleep.  However when Jesus calls their special name and he removes their spirits, a corpse is found in bed in the morning.

Romans 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

So before God sent Jesus to the earth, He was a miner doing business all over the earth.  He mined gold, silver, platinum and all kinds of precious jewels by removing the clay soil around the treasure, washing it above, and storing it in His Temple treasuries.  Then He turned this task over to the Son, but first He made him buy the field.  Ever since Jesus returned to Heaven, he has been busy collecting his pay and inheritance.  He just calls every name Father gives to him, and then bouquets of children are brought before him to give him a kiss.  Oh, Jesus!  What an affectionate Savior you are!!

Psalm 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Just having a little fun, folks.  To kiss the son means to honor him, and I don’t know but maybe some of our sisters (and brothers, former French and Russians) might give him a real one on the cheek!! (smile).

Glorify God!
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment