Monday, February 4, 2013

Flawed Thinking


Flawed Thinking from Knowing in Part

HEADLINE

________________________________________________________________________

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
________________________________________________________________________

Man is in bad shape when it comes to grasping and understanding the Word of God written in the scriptures.

Isaiah 29:10 For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. 11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: 12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. 13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: 14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

John 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

It is precisely because Father SEALED THE WORD from the wisdom of men and devils that men cannot understand it no matter how hard they try.  Typical of man's flawed grasp of the WORD is the following conclusion: "Everyone who thinks that everyone will be saved has a shock coming! If you don't come to Christ, repent, and be baptized you will not be saved!"

This conclusion is grossly WRONG because it places man-made and demon-inspired "red tape", requirements and conditions for salvation that Father NEVER MADE above the Words proceeding from Father’s own lips .  They make this mistake because they do not consider that God has SEALED the BOOK from them, and they "see through a glass darkly" and therefore "know in part".  Father chose one Son out of billions that He created to be Savior of the world and his New Covenant with humanity.  And this SALVATION is FREE AND WITHOUT PRICE.  Jesus was to be Father's ATONEMENT LAMB and pay the PRICE OF REDEMPTION for all by the spilling of his own blood.  This means that the salvation of all and of the world does not depend upon any action done by man.  No man can save himself by all that he can do.  It is solely the duty required by the Father for this special "New Covenant Lamb" to perform.

Psalm 40:6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. 7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, :8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart. 9 I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest. 10 I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.

Isaiah 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth. 7  Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee. 8  Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; 9  That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.

Isaiah 45:11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. 13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

You will notice that Jesus is Father's one designated Savior-Redeemer.  No man is required and mandated by the Father to have to save himself or do anything to receive immortality.  Jesus MUST LET CAPTIVES CHAINED BY DEVILS ALL THEIR LIFETIME "go free not for cost nor reward".  Paul called this GRACE, which may be defined as an unmerited favor free of any and all conditions.  When you look at Jesus' job description as defined in the scriptures above, you see that he is the EMBODIMENT OF GRACE, our Father's GIFT TO ALL MANKIND and the world.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Luke 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.14  Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Grace is aptly described by Paul in the following text.  It is clearly without pre-condition for the recipients of GRACE.  The problem with blind preachers today is they ASSUME that they do not see through a glass darkly, their eyes have mastered the veil, and the WORD is not sealed to them even though God said it is in Isaiah 29:10-14 and Revelation 5:1-5.  That is the epitome of human ARROGANCE resulting from demonic mind control.

Romans 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. 16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. 17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. 19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. 20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

This description of GRACE matches the job description of the Lamb of God, "to free the prisoners sitting in darkness, and to let my captives go, not for price nor reward"!  You will also notice that this New Covenant Savior REDEEMS CAPTIVES FROM DEATH the very penalty of the law of sin to which blind and backwards preachers condemn them.  So the prevalent church doctrine of death and hellfire for men, who do not meet man’s conditions for salvation in their church doctrines, is a FARCE contrary to the work of GRACE IN JESUS’ job description.  They cannot see their error because the BOOK remains SEALED to them.  Those who teach a doctrine of death and condemnation of men believe THEY SEE THROUGH A GLASS CLEARLY and THEY DO NOT KNOW IN PART.

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. 37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. 38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

1 Timothy 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

1 John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

Isaiah 2:2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Isaiah 25:6 And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. 7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. :9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

This statement in question is a gross error:

"Everyone who thinks that everyone will be saved has a shock coming! If you don't come to Christ, repent, and be baptized you will not be saved!"

It defies God making him into a liar, and it IGNORES GRACE, a major part of Jesus’ job description.

Glorify God!
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment