Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Bottomless Pit


The Bottomless Pit as Revealed Today




II Esdras 7:33 them. Then the Most High shall be seen on the judgement- seat, and there 33 shall be an end of all pity and patience. Judgement alone shall remain; 35 truth shall stand firm and faithfulness be strong; requitals shall at once begin and open payment be made; good deeds shall awake and wicked [36] deeds shall not be allowed to sleep. Then the place of torment shall appear and over against it the place of rest; the furnace of hell shall be displayed, and on the opposite side the paradise of delight. [37] 'Then the Most High shall say to the nations that have been raised from the dead: "Look and understand who it is you have denied and refused to [38] serve, and whose commandment you have despised. Look on this side, then on that: here are rest and delight, there fire and torments." That is what he will say to them on the day of judgement.

II Esdras 5:42 He said to me, 'I will compare the judgement to a circle: the latest will not be too late, nor the earliest too early.'

John 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

With God there is just one day, TODAY.  There is no time movement with Him.  It is easy to see how Jesus could say, “NOW is the judgment of this world”!

The bottomless pit is the dungeon-prison into which God cast Lucifer and Babylon and their offspring born in Heaven for crimes against His First Family.  It is an open space at the bottom of the lowest heaven.  In it God created the planet Earth to be a stage and platform for the remainder of His children to experience negativity from the powers of darkness as an “exercise” as He teaches us by contrast.  God said. “I will liken my judgment to a circle”.  After being judged and found guilty, God flung devils down to His pit-prison.  The earth has a circular orbit around the sun.  The path it takes can be pictured as a circular, cylindrical track like a wormhole seen in science fiction movies.  There is a force-field around the track holding all falling devils within its bounds and preventing any from escaping it.

Human eyes cannot see devils in their dire straits, nor can they see them clinging to our bodies and the bodies of birds, fish and animals living on the planet.  It is called “hell” because devils were cast down without clothes, food, water, or shelter.  Nothing was provided for their comfort.  They were to be tormented by the sight of other creations enjoying the blessings of God.  For them the earth is solid ground and it provides a bounty of food, water and shelter for their needs.  But devils were not permitted to set foot on the planet.  The earth appears to them as a mirage or hollow-gram that circles the sun.  They pass right through the land mass.  As falling devils bumped into the creatures on the planet, they discovered that their bodies were solid to them and they could break their fall by grabbing them and holding on tight to avoid falling off.  This is how that wretched family of prisoners escaped falling through the pit and climbed out.  The only issue with that is when the animal dies, they fall-out all over again and will need to fall into a new body to break the cycle for peace.  No human being is free of devils.  Men are the most desirable hosts for captivity because men are more intelligent than animals and men can be manipulated to obey them.

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

 No one should be surprised or distressed by this.  It is Father’s will to have us experience evil as part of our education regimen.  When each child has endured his set time for this first step of our processing, Father removes him to Heaven for the perfection phase.

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Matthew 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: :6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith

Isaiah 47:5 Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans (Babylon): for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms. 6 I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke. 7 And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it.

Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. 18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Just as God’s first Family in Heaven had to experience directly and personally the EVIL contrast presented by the powers of darkness, those infant spirits remaining must endure the same thing outside of Heaven because Mother Wisdom demanded that Father cast them from Her house.  Therefore Father created the Earth-stage for the “exercise” of the remainder of His children with the EVIL contrast that they present.  The bottomless pit prison was symbolized by the nation of Egypt, and the planet Earth is like the land of Goshen in it.  Egypt-Israel was the live-psychodrama God designed to help explain what He is doing.

Devils are the originators of the EVIL contrast to God’s nature of GOODNESS.  He is the Authority in our House and Lord over all His creations.  He is our Teacher.  He is like a science teacher who uses experimentation for learning and teaching.  For men God uses precept and example, light and darkness, and comparison and contrast to teach us what is BEST for us.  I will be the first to say that I do not like putting us down here and letting demons do whatever they can to us.  But I am not the boss of our Family.  God knows I HATE this part of His education protocol, but we have to endure this mad life until He LIFTS US UP, (“I call my son from Egypt”).  Father has instructed the angels to “Let the wheat and tares grow together until the harvest”.  This means we will have to put up with demons on us and around us until our personal last day on earth when He harvests our spirits.

Exodus 3:7 And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows; 10 Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her (Babylon), my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Our removal from (spiritual Egypt and Babylon) is assured.  And Father is as GOOD as His Word.

Isaiah 46:3 Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb: 4 And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

2 Esdras 2:25 the chief place. Be calm, my people; for your time of rest shall come. Care for your children like a good nurse, and train them to walk without falling. 26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 32 Almighty. Cherish your children until I come, and proclaim my mercy to them; for my favour flows abundantly from springs that will never run dry.

For those of us who feel miffed that Father did this to us, keep in mind that Jesus is our example of how we should take this.  He knew that Father would send him down to the pit of hell in flesh-form.  He also knew that he would be crucified.  He never turned on God for carrying out His PLAN, but he said, “I delight to do thy will, oh my God”, Psalm 40:6-9.  ONENESS means we are part of the same education program.  All we need to do is wait on Father to lift us up from the flesh when He calls us by our true name.

Psalm 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

Isaiah 48:13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

Every time Father or Jesus calls a star by his Heavenly name, it RISES from the clay and flies away to Heaven.

 Psalm 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away. 12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

For us that means a rendezvous in the barnyard of Heaven by the hand of a reaping angel!  Hallelujah!

Glorify God!
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment