Friday, December 7, 2012

Honor Thy Mother


Honor Thy Mother

HEADLINE
________________________________________________________________________

Exodus 20:12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
________________________________________________________________________

We know what the 5th Commandment means when it comes to our earthly parents.  We also know what it means when it applies to our Heavenly Father.  What men do not know and only a few are aware of is we also have a Heavenly Mother who is the image of God.  She is a female with breasts.  Hence the name, El Shaddai in the scriptures is a direct reference to God’s Wife, Mother Wisdom, Jerusalem, Adoil, and Zion (Sion) as Her allegoric names go.  Most of us have not kept this half of the 5th Commandment as it applies to the very Lady who created our spirits as infants in Her Womb on the 4th Creation Day.  You still have to keep the 5th Commandment as it applies to “Mom”!  The land that Father will give you is Heaven and your own star-sun-planet as your personal mansion and heritage.  And you can name your star-mansion by your true spirit name once you are told what it is in the language of Heaven.  Earthly tongues cannot speak nor approximate that language.  You will not know that until the day Father calls you and you RISE and shine in the face of Heaven and STAND before Him at the Throne.  There you will have your chance to KISS (honor) your Mother, the One who formed you in Her womb!

I know most of the children on earth do not know that we have a spirit Mother.  Not very much is mentioned about Her in the scriptures.  Just as gold is a scarce precious metal with great value of all the substances on earth, even so are the scriptures in the sacred writings that refer to Her openly.  You should value such scriptures among the brightest God gave to holy writers and scribes.  Now Mother has Her own Throne and place at Father’s side as you will soon find out.  So when you STAND before God and Jesus at the Throne, you will also STAND before Mother Zion who is at Father’s side.  And “Yes”, She has breasts, hence the name “El Shaddai”, the breasted One.  When God said to Mother, “Let us create man in OUR IMAGE and after OUR LIKENESS”, they made males after the likeness of our Father and all females were after the likeness of Mother.  So when human females mature, an obvious feature is the appearance of breasts.  Father “will establish Her”, seal Her in your heart (mind), when you are REDEEMED from the earth.  So when you get up there, give Mom a kiss, and you can say Her last created (last born) son asked you to do this.  I do not know what is the VERY LARGE number of the stars that She and Father desired.  But I do know my place!  I am LAST in God’s Family out of all the billions and billions of children they desired and created.  Just so you know, I have the least ranking out of all the children God created.  So that I would not feel bad about learning this, Father PLANNED to give me the greater honor.  I am chosen to reveal everything in this time of the END.  That is why the GOOD NEWS is so different from anything written by men.  It is Words from the Most High God.

Jeremiah 50:43 The king of Babylon hath heard the report of them, and his hands waxed feeble: anguish took hold of him, and pangs as of a woman in travail. 44 Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan unto the habitation of the strong: but I will make them suddenly run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me? 45 Therefore hear ye the counsel of the LORD, that he hath taken against Babylon; and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the land of the Chaldeans: Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out: surely he shall make their habitation desolate with them. 46 At the noise of the taking of Babylon the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations.

Revelation 10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. 9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. 10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

Psalm 50:16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? 17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee. 18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers. 19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit. 20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son. 21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.

Psalm 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

1 Corinthians 12:20 But now are they many members, yet but one body. 21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you. 22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary: 23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness. 24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked:


My name is "John" and what Father shows me comes to you in the GOOD NEWS.

Revelation 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

This happens in cyberspace over the Internet at websites where I post.  It is available to men in all nations that have a computer and Internet access.  God chooses who will receive this and leads them to it.

John 3:27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

Psalm 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Isaiah 40:11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.

Psalm 87:5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.

Here are some documents from Father establishing Mother Zion.







Glorify God!
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment