Monday, November 19, 2012

God at the Cellular Level


God at the Cellular Level

We have learned that there is nothing else but God and that space and the cosmos are within Him.  To emphasize the point He said, “Heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool.  Where is the house that you build me and where is the place of my rest”, Isaiah 66:1.  Solomon was awed by the BIGNESS of God and exclaimed, “behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?”  God is too much for most human minds to rap around and He remains unknown to them as a result, Matthew 11:25-27.

Those of you who have had science classes and biology know about life forms from one cell plants and animals to many celled larger and more complex living entities.  Since we are made in God’s image and likeness, let’s look at the human body.  It is composed of many specialized body cells.  There are skin cells, bone cells, nerve cells, liver cells, kidney cells, white blood cells and red blood cells to name a few.  All these cells are contained and compacted together in such a way as to give the human body its typical form of a head, torso, arms with hands and legs with feet.  Children can draw stick figures and they will say, “I drew a man or I drew a woman”.  Although we are “after God’s likeness” in form, He has more vast powers and properties than we do. The cosmos is INSIDE HIM and the universe is part of Him and He makes everything stay together and obey the laws He gave them.  This is the order constant that defines the universe and matter as we know it.  Scientists are still trying to figure out all the forces that make the universe what it is.

When it comes to “family”, God created a Wife first.  She is known by allegoric names of Zion, Jerusalem, Adoil, and Wisdom.  Together they made paired infants after their likeness.  Just as Father took part of His living substance and created the breasted form of a woman to be his Wife, together they did the same thing to make “children”.  Mother desired a specific number of children and God complied with Her wishes.  He took very tiny pieces of Himself and added a very tiny piece from Mother and made it into a micro (seed) son.  Sticking to the creation pattern, He took a very tiny piece of this new son and created a tiny companion for him called a daughter.  He did this for each male child.  Thus Mother bore all twins inside Her as matched pairs. When Enoch was given the allegory of Adoil (Mother) having a belly full of light, it was about the “children of light” before birth as matched pairs, each tiny male with his corresponding female partner.  God always does things according to His pattern.

Secrets of Enoch 25:1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

1 Thessalonians 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

As you know our Father is Omnipotent and there is nothing that He cannot do.  He caused Mother to birth all Her billion and billions of children “in one day”, the Great 4th Creation Day.

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her: 11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.

God broke Mother’s “water”, and gave Her 12 pairs of mature children as His first family.  These are what Mother first perceived to be Her Family.  He kept the “birth water” and preserved it in form.  Surprise, Mother!  It is the rest of us!  I call that storage place, God’s nursery and treasury of the stars! Our masses are called waters, Revelation 17:15.

Genesis 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

Psalm 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

Just as there is space in God each infant planted on earth is separated and merges from the clay soil of his earthly mother’s womb in a clay cocoon called a human body.  On earth there is space (separation) between the human “cells” of God’s life individually and by nation.  He can do things with His “life” packets (body cells) , that I cannot do with my body cells.  I cannot make my cells separate with distance between them, but God has done that with “us”, His packets of life substance.  We do not think of ourselves as little containers or packets of His life, but that is exactly who and what we are.  We are separated by different colored cell walls and shapes know as our body types.  The clay form may be short, tall, fat or skinny, pretty, plain or homely depending on our earthly genetics, the clay. As you know variety is a sure sign that God did it with flair.

Since Father’s life substance is contained in each “cell” or person, He shares His sensory perception with each individual offspring.  He shares self-awareness so that we are sentient beings.  He gives us our share of His intelligence (IQ) and He is in tune with every event and thought that we have while in this life.  Our good and evil experiences are pre-programmed as an exercise for our initial training.

Psalm 139:1 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. 5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. 7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? 8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. 9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. 13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

God’s management of our lives on earth is so complete that He has informed us:

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

And because He shares His ability to sense with us and we cannot sense anything without it, everything that is done to any of us is simultaneously done to him.

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

In fact we cannot DO ANYTHING without Him and He has done all our works in us!

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

Every scientist will test each new compound, or new element he discovers.  God taught then to do that, and He also will test every new child He delivers on earth.  A scientist may use heat and cold to test a new element.  God is a bit more complex than that.  For heat and cold He uses EVIL experiences in what He calls our training or testing “exercise” phase.

 Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Two beings were created to supply negative contrast and originate evil in the “exercise” phase of training, a female called Babylon and a male called Lucifer.  These became the parents of evil spirits called devils now confined to their prison in the earth’s orbit around the sun. This prison is called “hell” for them, because the earth appears as a hallow gram to them and because they pass right through its mass which is solid ground to us.

In each episode in the life of each man, God, the Scientist, designs tests for each man during his tenure on the earth-stage.  And after that person goes through what has been fixed for him, God brings him to Heaven for perfection.

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Romans 9:19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

To serve up the evils for man's various roles, Father let Babylon and her family do the dishonors.

Isaiah 47:5 Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms. :6 I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke. 7 And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it.

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. 24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Removal from the “exercise pit” is just as certain as our entry into it!

Matthew 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Ode of Solomon 22:1 He who brought me down from on high, also brought me up from the regions below; 2 And He who gathers together the things that are betwixt is He also who cast me down: 3 He who scattered my enemies had existed from ancient and my adversaries: 4 He who gave me authority over bonds that I might loose them; 5 He that overthrew by my hands the dragon with seven heads: and thou hast set me over his roots that I might destroy his seed. 6 Thou wast there and didst help me, and in every place thy name was a rampart to me. 7 Thy right hand destroyed his Wicked poison; and thy hand levelled the way for those who believe in thee. 8 And thou didst choose them from the graves and didst separate them from the dead. 9 Thou didst take dead bones and didst cover them with bodies. 10 They were motionless, and thou didst give them energy for life. 11 Thy way was without corruption and thy face; thou didst bring thy world to corruption: that everything might be dissolved, and then renewed, 12 And that the foundation for everything might be thy rock: and on it thou didst build thy kingdom; and it became the dwelling place of the saints. Hallelujah.

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

As you can see, The Creator’s PLAN is to draw all His Body “cells” back to Him, as Enoch put it, “stuck together” as ONE again!  The Family Circle began when we were all womb-mates housed inside Mother Zion, Psalm 87.  God separated us out and spread us over the clay-fields of the earth in generations. But He also has power reform the same family circle around Him and Mother Wisdom, Galatians 4:26.  That was always the PLAN.

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Jeremiah 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me,  saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Jeremiah 3:4 Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth?

Glorify God!
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment