Saturday, August 11, 2012

You Never Walk Alone


You’ll Never Walk Alone


When you come to understand just who you are, how you came to be, and your heritage from the Creator, you will know that no man ever walks alone in the earthly pit of hell, namely, this earth.

I can preface this study by saying no one can know God or understand His works unless He wants you to understand it.

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

John 3:27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

So if you are able to grasp this “Highest” light, it is because the Creator wants you to have it.

First you will need to know WHO and WHAT God is.  First I will give you the summary:  God is all there is.  Scripturally we like to say “God is ALL in ALL”.  “He is before all things and by Him all things consist”.  He is so immense that the universe exists within Him!

Romans 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring

Ephesians 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Colossians 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Secrets XXIV:3-5 "Hear, Enoch, and take in these my Words, for not to my angels have I told my secret, and I have not told them their rise, nor my endless realm, nor have they understood my creating, which I tell thee today.  For before all things were visible, I alone used to go about in the invisible things, like the sun from east to west, and from west to east.  But even the sun has peace in itself, while I found no peace, because I was creating all things, and I conceived the idea of placing foundations, and of creating visible creations."

II Hermas I:1-3 "First of all believe that there is One God who created and framed all things from nothing into a being.  He comprehends all things and is only immense, NOT TO BE COMPREHENDED BY ANY.  Who can neither be defined by any words, nor conceived by the mind,"

Acts of John in the New Testament Apocrypha by Hennecke, section 101, "But what I am is known to me alone, and no one else.  Let me have what is mine; what is yours you must see through me; but me you must see truly not that which I am, (as) I said, but that which you as (my) kinsman, are able to know.

GOD IS OMNIPRESENT

            When God envisioned creating foundations circumscribed by environments or worlds, He had no basic supply of raw material around someplace from which to create things.  There is nothing else but Him!  So...He took a bodily form as it pleased Him, and out myriads of lines of force streaming out of Him in all directions, He made and suspends everything we know as "matter" ... the creations ... stars, planets, galaxies of the visible creations, and the invisible creations which human eyes cannot see.  God placed His signature with flair on all His works.  From the small world of atomic particles to the vastness of the galaxies --- all express His glory.  Since these lines of force and their end-products are all connected to Him and are part of Him, HE IS EVERYTHING ... ALL MATTER even though it is "outside" His form.  It is as though every atom is some of His power-substance attached to Him by invisible strings of force.  God is in-tune with every atomic particle.  He can change it into whatever pleases Him.

            God's FAMILY is made differently.  From His chest area God took some of His spirit substance, whatever it is, and made a female counter-part, the mirror image of His goodness to become His Wife.  Together they took small portions of their substance and co-created small duplicates of their glory or "images" in Wisdom's womb.  These became the children of the FAMILY .... US! They were placed in God's nursery until time to reveal them on earth in their generations.   So God and Wisdom are IN each offspring and it is impossible for any man TO BE otherwise.  What we have come to know as "life", the ability to sense with five senses, to think, to have "feelings", emotions, and power to grow ... is a sharing of God's own sensory-perception as we experience life for the first time consciously.  WE LIVE IN HIS LIFE!  And God must deliver a whole panorama of "feelings", emotions, and sensations to the population of men on earth according to what is prescribed for each man's role.  To help in our understanding of this God/man relationship, it is like the brain and the other body members.  It is the brain that controls sensations and movements of the body parts; even so "messages" or "sharings" from God control our sensory perceptions.  So...when God said I will not leave you nor forsake you, He was not being "technical".  He cannot get away from us because HE IS US in every way we could not imagine!  We are truly His second body as a BODY OF PEOPLE and our true nature is exactly like His.  We were made that way from the beginning according to PLAN!

So each human incarnation is a “chip off the old block” or our spirit is a very tiny piece of God’s living person.  It is immortal and cannot perish.  He shaped these pieces in the form of Himself and His Wife, Mother Wisdom, on the 4th Creation Day.  We became sons and daughters.  Bringing the whole number of children He thought to create to birth as “His stars”, we were placed in His nursery until the advent of our revelation in clay form on the Planet Earth in our designated generations.

Since all matter is END PRODUCTS of God’s self, outside of His chosen form, but still a part of Him, the very stardust from which the dust of the earth is formed is all “part of God”.  Since God is all there is, the plants, galaxies and the whole universe is ALL INSIDE HIM.  God is so BIG that He cannot be fathomed or imagined.  To all His BODY CELLS planted in clay (flesh), He shares small portions of His sensory perception.  The effect of this is each human is aware that he is “alive” and sentient (able to reason).  So when God said, “I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU”, it is the Highest truth you could not imagine.  It also explains why God said of His children, “I will dwell in them and walk in them”, 2 Corinthians 6:16.  The Spirit also said of the children on earth, “In all their affliction, He is afflicted”, Isaiah 63:9.  Now you understand how that is true.  And in Jesus’ parable, you see the truth in these Words.

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

The point is God is YOU living your (His) life in you and for you as a single cell of His greater body who He calls “My children”!  In this earth He has PLANNED both positive and negative (good/evil) experiences for the molding (exercise. Ecclesiastes 1:13) of each individual child.  This is too complex for immature human mind to comprehend and grasp without first knowing WHO our Father is and HOW He made His creations.

Every child is also assigned a complement of angels to be his caretakers and leaders who must battle the negative forces (devils) created to supply a contrasting experience (evil) to His goodness.  This is where our growth gets interesting.  There is a battle royal, a hellish rumble between our good angels and devils to influence our decision making.  Devils have been given a handicap and advantage because they can climb out of their pitfall by grabbing and holding tight to the bodies of men to establish body sieges to wage war.  They can speak to men who do not know they are present and pretend to be God, Jesus, the holy Spirit or angels from Heaven.  They form man’s evil thoughts and men claim their inputs as human thought or my mind.  This makes the good angels’ job of fighting demonic dreams and imaginations extra difficult.  Negative forces have caused all the trouble the world is in from the first escapades against Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.  The conditions facing mankind remain the same.  Serpents (devils) continue to tempt men and bind their minds to do all the evil happening in our world.

NOW IN THE END God has informed us of who we are by continuing to introduce Himself to us.  He has informed us that HE IS ALL that we know and sense as real in the visible world.  In addition He is ALL that we cannot see in the heavenly realm.  He cannot reveal ALL of Himself without telling us that we call "men" are really billions of little "cells" of His spirit material in a clay mold (flesh) shaped with a head, arms, torso, and legs and answering to earthly names.  When each of us looks into a mirror, we say, "That is me"!  All these considerations make it very clear why GOD IS OMNIPRESENT.  Not only is all "matter" end-products or extensions of power radiating from Him...part of Him yet "outside" His "form", but with the mind's eye we must LOOK BEYOND THE FLESH OF MEN AND SEE GOD!  I see earth's entire population as 5.5-6 billion "cells" of God's spirit material moving around on earth's surface---every one of them "feeling" individual, a "free mortal agent", conscious, intelligent, and having what men call "free-will".  So GOD IS SUFFERING and enduring SELF-IMMOLATION OR NON-STOP CRUCIFIXION as He subjects His BODY CELLS on the earth to the treachery of devils so that His upper student BODY may learn "perfect" behavior.

So no matter who you are or where you are, you are a son or daughter of God undergoing your planned evil experiences designed by the Creator-Teacher for your first stage training.  After you finish your course, you will be called by Jesus, the Savior, by your true name to COME UP TO HEAVEN where you will undergo the perfection stage and become a mature shining child of God.  Here is the way of man.  An infant spirit is removed from God’s Heavenly nursery and planted in the clay womb of one of His human daughters.  He builds a clay house (body) for it while it resides there.  He brings it to birth and assigns a complement of angels to that person for leadership and protection against the negative forces claiming it as “my house” as soon as it is born.  From birth the battle between good and evil begins.  Most humans are totally unaware of all this.  But at no time is any man “alone” or “by myself”.  God is always with him sharing His life and conscious awareness with each man.  In addition a man may retain guardians from above to do battle with his demonic tares surrounding him in his life.  It is time to wake up and see the light (and smell the coffee), because YOU NEVER WALK ALONE!

Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 139:5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. 7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? 8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. 9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. 11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. 12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. 13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! 18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.


Glorify God!
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment