Friday, August 24, 2012

God's Two Witnesses


Two Witnesses

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Clearly there is a WAR going on that began for us in the Garden of Eden.  It is Heaven VS the powers of darkness over the souls of men.  Adam and Eve were VICTIMS in this WAR and mankind remains the victim today.  Since men cannot see the kingdom of devils, many do not believe devils exist and they do not buy the idea that we are at WAR with an invisible power.  Therefore God has prepared Two Witnesses to testify before the Heavenly Court regarding what they have observed about this WAR.

Deuteronomy 17:6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

Revelation 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

So from these scriptures we see the purpose for sending the Two Witnesses.  The powers of Darkness shall not be put to death without the testimony of two witnesses.  From the above text we see that devils do not approve of testimony of these Witnesses before God.  Therefore they WAR against them and kill them.  And who might these Two Witnesses be?  One of them, Jesus Christ, stands out immediately.


Witness A

Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. 25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning. 26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

Jesus was sent by the Father to get up close and personal with the demonic offenders to observe personally what they are doing to God’s children.  They had many battles during Jesus’ ministry and at times Jesus cast them out of men before the crowds who heard him.  He also warned them, “If you lift me up on a cross and kill me, I will draw all men unto me.  And where I am, they shall be also”.

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. 5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 16:10 ... Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more


Witness B

Witness B is a collective.  It is the Father Himself as He appears in all His prophets and wise men.

Luke 11:49 Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Matthew 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Because Father is living the life of each human body cell, He is in all men.  What devils do to men is also simultaneously done to Him.  When His human prophets are abused and persecuted, so is He.  Actually Father is the best Witness one can hope for because He manages good and evil events that happen in our world.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. :7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

From what I know about devils, I do not think they believe or appreciate the extent of God’s control.  They do not know God and cannot appreciate that He is all there is and we actually live inside Him and the Creations we see are part of Him.  That is too much for their mind to comprehend.  But it is true.  What we call “the universe” is inside Him.  And yet the Father micro-manages all events that happen to us in our world.  I do not let the BIGNESS OF GOD blow my mind.  He took a Body Form that pleased Him so we could see Him.  When we get to see Him, we will know that this One is our Father-Creator, the brightest awesome Light we will see in Home Heaven.  Now look at the following.

Malachi 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts. 6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

So Father tells us that He is the BEST WITNESS of all because He dwells in all because every evil that has been done to mankind in all generations is simultaneously done to Him.

Matthew 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

So when God’s prophets and wise men are abused and killed, it is simultaneously done
to Witness B.  Now we have the correct explanation of Revelation 11:3 concerning Two Witnesses.

Glorify God!
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment