Sunday, May 6, 2012

Prisoners in Jail


Prisoners In Jael

HEADLINE
_____________________________________________

Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage.
Richard Lovelace

________________________________________________________________________


When men commit crimes and they are judged and found guilty, often times they go to JAIL.

Definition of JAIL

1
: a place of confinement for persons held in lawful custody;specifically : such a place under the jurisdiction of a local government (as a county) for the confinement of persons awaiting trial or those convicted of minor crimes — comparePRISON



The classic picture of a “jail” that comes to mind is a space like a cage or room with iron bars and an iron door with a lock for entry and exit.  Confinement for a set time is the punishment meted out to law breakers for violating the law or ordinances that forbid specific actions.  Now let us see where and how this word came to exist.

We must first go back to your Father and events in the beginning.  Your Father has many names that we have learned as time went by.  Here are two of them.

A. “Jah” means “the Lord”, a reference to His RULING AUTHORITY.

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

And when we look up the praise word, "hallelu-jah", we see that it means "praise" (hallelu) and "the Lord" (jah)

B. “El” is God’s name referring to His All Creative power, the Maker, Creator, and Doer of everything.

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

From this we see that “Eli” is translated as “my God”.  Therefore the name, “El”,  refers to GOD, the Living One.

There is a text in the biblical record where we see “Jah” and “El” used together in a single name.

xxix. 1, 2 Thus spake the Lord and ordered us to be cast out of paradise. But your father Adam wept before the angels opposite paradise and the angels say to him: "What wouldst thou have us to do, 3 Adam?" And your father saith to them, "Behold, ye cast me out. I pray you, allow me to take away fragrant herbs from paradise, so that I may offer an offering to God after I have gone out 4 of paradise that he hear me." And the angels approached God and said: '"JAEL, Eternal King, command, my Lord, that there be given to Adam incense of sweet odour from paradise and seeds 5 for his food." And God bade Adam go in and take sweet spices and fragrant herbs from paradise 6 and seeds for his food. And the angels let him go and he took four kinds: crocus and nard and calamus and cinnamon and the other seeds for his food: and, after taking these, he went out of 7 paradise. And we were on the earth.

xxxiii. 1 And Eve rose up and wiped off her tears with her hand, and the angel saith to her, 'Lift up thy 2 self from the earth.' And she gazed steadfastly into heaven, and beheld a chariot of light, borne by four bright eagles, (and) it were impossible for any man born of woman to tell the glory of them or 3 behold their face -- and angels going before the chariot-- and when they came to the place where 4 your father Adam was, the chariot halted and the Seraphim. And I beheld golden censers, between your father and the chariot, and all the angels with censers and frankincense came in haste to the 5 incense-offering and blew upon it and the smoke of the incense veiled the firmaments. And the angels fell down and worshipped God, crying aloud and saying, 'JAEL, Holy One, have pardon, for he is Thy image, and the work of Thy holy hands.'

From the Books of Adam and Eve, Apocalypse  of Moses, Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of OT by R. H. Charles, Vol. II.

From these texts we see that Jah El as a single name, "JAEL, Eternal King, command, my Lord” refers to God as Kings of kings and, 'JAEL, Holy One, have pardon, for he is Thy image, and the work of Thy holy hands.'  Clearly JAEL is the name of God, as Father of all.  So he is King of Kings and Father of all in this name, JAEL.

Back to the beginning before the adventures of Adam and Eve in the Garden, there was WAR IN HEAVEN.  The Lucifer, Babylon and their family (images) were cast down into the bottomless pit, a prison hold in the bottom of Heaven where the earth orbits around the sun.

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

As you can see the bottomless pit into which God cast Satan’s family is that part of space wherein the earth orbits the sun.  They fall in never ending meandering circles unless they are fortunate enough to grab a man or animal when they fall near them.  Otherwise they fall straight through the earth’s solid mass.  This circular fall makes a truly bottomless pit effect.  There have been “images of the beast” (demons) born down here as a result of devils claiming the bodies of men and animals as “my house”, Matthew 12:43-45, Revelation 13:13-15.  Here in this earth environment the first so-called “fallen angels” and their offspring born afterward have accumulated into countless numbers.  None have escaped the pit which will become a cauldron of fire when Father exterminates them.  Your Father JAEL has created a JAIL without stone walls and iron bars.  It is escape proof.  Father has sent down the building materials (trees of righteousness and lively stones) of Heavenly Jerusalem to demonic prisoners in the pit for a face-to-face “exercise”, Ecclesiastes 1:13, Romans 8:18-23.  But “He is dwelling in each one of us” in our allotted earthly stint and generation, 2 Corinthians 6:16.  We cannot see devils and Father is invisible to them.  And this is the nature of the contest.  No worry!  Father has the PLAN working to a T, like clock-work!

Matthew 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Angels have been removing the children in all generations and leaving the demonic tares behind to accumulate in their pit-prison.  This process began with Abel and continues as I type! 

What we have learned about God as He manifested Himself to us in the GOOD NEWS is the following.

Colossians 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Ephesians 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

2 Chronicles 6:18 But will God in very deed dwell with men on the earth? behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house which I have built!

The following excerpt is taken from the Acts of John, New Testament Apocrypha by Hennecke- Schneemelcher, Vol. II, Westminster Press.

99 (I) whom now you do not see but only hear (my) voice. I was taken to be what I am not, I who am not what for many others I was; but what they will say of me is mean and unworthy of me. Since then the place of (my?) rest is neither (to be) seen nor told, much more shall I, the Lord of this (place), be neither seen nor told.

And from the Shepherd of Hermas, Command/Mandate 1: "First of all, believe that God is One, even He who created all things and set them in order, and brought all things from non-existence into being, Who comprehendeth all things, being alone incomprehensible.

From The Lost Books of the Bible and the Forgotten Books of Eden

Secrets of Enoch 24 1 And the Lord summoned me, and said to me: 'Enoch, sit down on my left with Gabriel.' And I bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord spoke 2 to me: Enoch, beloved, all thou seest, all things that are standing finished I tell to thee even before the very beginning, all that I created from non- being, and visible things from invisible. 3 Hear, Enoch, and take in these my words, for not to my angels have I told my secret, and I have not told them their rise, nor my endless realm, nor have they understood my creating, 4 which I tell thee today. For before all things were visible, I alone used to go about in the invisible things, like the sun from east to west, and 5 from west to east. But even the sun has peace in itself, while I found no peace, because I was creating all things, and I conceived the thought of placing foundations, and of creating visible creation.

Secrets of Enoch 33: 3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee … 7 For I created all forces, and there is none that resisteth me or that does not subject himself to me. For all subject themselves to my monarchy, and labour for my sole rule. 8 Give them the books of the handwriting, and they will read them and will know me for the creator of all things, and will understand how there is no other God but me. 

From these texts we see that God is SO BIG … beyond human comprehension …  that He STUNS our imagination trying to imagine Him.  THERE IS NOTHING BUT GOD.  “He is all and in us all”.  We actually live in Him and the cosmos is just part of HIS BIGNESS.  “The Heavens cannot contain Him”!  All matter is His substance.  He upholds all things and we live within Him and the planet Earth exists within Him.  So men are in JAEL and He also dwells in us living our lives for us.  But demonic tares also are temporarily upheld by God also.  They are in JAIL, a bottomless pit from which there is no escape.  Praise Jael!

Glorify God!
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment