Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, and Transvestites


Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, and Transvestites


If you are Christian and you know a little about the Bible, you know God put man in the flesh on this earth-stage to undergo a test and a trial with the intrigues of the powers of darkness.  Adam and Eve were the first two children to undergo this test.  They were told one command, to not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.  We know how that turned out.  Devils were created to supply a negative experience, the direct opposite of our true nature of good in our spirit DNA.  This is the first stage in our matriculation into eternity.  We are handicapped by conditions our Father-Teacher set.  Devils are invisible to men and they have been given power to speak to our minds and stimulate our brain and central nervous system.  These handicaps against us are designed by the Creator for our eventual learning.  Devils have over-powered mankind and mastered all of us, Revelation 13:4-7.  In the contest our job is to try as hard as we can to avoid domination by devils and to seek Father’s help if we are fortunate enough to find Him.  Our help is the legacy of holy writings left for the wise among us.

The birth and work of Jesus was a great help to mankind.  Father sent him to be His designated Savior and role model for those who would come to earth in later generations.  Since trying to figure out what the Creator is doing is impossible at best for man using his thoughts, Jesus left his followers a few helpful rules to protect and defend them against the intrigues of our invisible enemies.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For one desiring to follow Jesus, his instructions are quite clear.  You cannot proclaim that you are a Christian truthfully unless you live by Jesus’ Words and apply them in your daily life.
Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Now consider “lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, and transvestites”.  What ideas flood your mind?  Do you now VIOLATE JESUS’ COMMAND in Matthew 7:1-2 and become judgmental?  Do you feel loathing, disgust and hate for your brethren in such a classification?  Their Creator and Father is God, and they are your brothers and sisters.  YOUR TEST is just a bit different from Adam’s test.  The tree of knowledge of good and evil produces fruits in the form of thoughts and attitudes.  The devil (do evil) tells you to judge, despise and hate your own brothers and sisters created by God in His image and likeness if they are LGBT.  Many Christians FLUNK THIS TEST.

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

Lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transvestites are part of the love test for all of God’s children who are NOT LIKE THEM.  God made them that way to test you. Can you love them as yourself?  Do you have a “holier than thou attitude” and hate them?  And since God is actually living the life in each human incarnation (”I will dwell in them and walk in them”, 2 Corinthians 6:16) the question becomes, “Do you love me in all forms in which I appear”?

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Now for you, the reader, do a self assessment.  Where do you stand so far in the eyes of your Father in this love test?

Romans 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. 19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

They are the way they are because God planned to test the rest of us on the depth of our brotherly love.  Clearly the Creator made them that way.

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

If you do not like what Father has done in His world with His children, He challenges YOU to make demands of Him if you are that bold!

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Jeremiah 18:2 Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words. 3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. 4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. 5 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

It is not a good thing for straight people to flunk this part of our love testing when and if we see and hear of lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transvestites. Balak wanted Balaam to curse God’s children for him.  But as Balaam informed Balak in a question about God’s work, “Shall He not make it good”?


Here is the rest of the Creator’s PLAN

Being lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transvestite is a TEST state of being for this world and this life only.  The Clay Master told Jeremiah that if the vessel He makes is marred, He has the power to make them over again.  Here is how He does it.

1 Corinthians 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Ezekiel 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. 23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. 24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. 25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Every day we live on earth is a TEST DAY.  Hopefully this document will be helpful and enlightening to all who read it.  If you wear spotted and wrinkled garments before God (your righteousness, Isaiah 64:6) because you hate and despise  the LGBT children God created to test you in brotherly love, hopefully you will understand now what God is doing and improve your standing with Him.


Psalm 11:4 The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD'S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

Psalm 139:23  Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: 24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.  But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: 3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

Zechariah 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God. 

Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? 10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Glorify God!
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment