Saturday, September 3, 2011

We've Only Just Begun


We've Only Just Begun


Odes of Solomon 7:5 He became like me, in order that I might receive Him: He was reckoned like myself in order that I might put Him on; 7 And I trembled not when I saw Him: because He was gracious to me: 8 Like my nature He became that I might learn Him and like my form, that I might not turn back from Him: 9 The Father of knowledge is the word of knowledge: 10 He who created wisdom is wiser than His works: 11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being: 12 Wherefore He pitied me in His abundant grace: and granted me to ask from Him and to receive from His sacrifice: 13 Because He it is that is incorrupt, the fulness of the ages and the Father of them.

Ode of Solomon 8:15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them.

Wisdom of Solomon 1:13 do not draw disaster on yourselves by your own actions. For God did not make death, and takes no pleasure in the destruction of any living thing; 14 he created all things that they might have being. The creative forces of the world make for life; there is no deadly poison in them. Death is not king on 15 16 earth, for justice is immortal

Wisdom of Solomon 2:22 they did not understand God's hidden plan; they never expected that holiness of life would have its recompense; they thought that innocence 23 had no reward. But God created man for immortality, and made him 24 the image of his own eternal self;

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.'

Genesis 1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27  So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.


Secrets of Enoch 30:10 I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible and from visible nature, of both are his death and life and image, the knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness 11 and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honourable, great 12 and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures.

Enoch 61:4 The elect shall begin to dwell with the elect, And those are the measures which shall be given to faith And which shall strengthen righteousness. 5 And these measures shall reveal all the secrets of the depths of the earth, And those who have been destroyed by the desert, And those who have been devoured by the beasts, And those who have been devoured by the fish of the sea, That they may return and stay themselves On the day of the Elect One; For none shall be destroyed before the Lord of Spirits, And none can be destroyed.

Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. 37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. 38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him. 39 Then certain of the scribes answering said, Master, thou hast well said.

In the creation, God devised a two-step PLAN for the education of His Family. 

In step one, the children undergo a worm-stage on the earth in a clay costume called the human body.  Here they must face the negative influences of the Kingdom of darkness for education by comparison and contrast.  Some but not all also learn by precept and example.  After a set time on earth where Father is also in the human body of each child managing the good and evil simultaneously with each human offspring,

In step two, He withdraws each child from earth below to PERFECT them in Heaven.  In this process, the clay is circumcised away and the spirit son or daughter is redeemed to shine gloriously in Heaven.

Carefully NOTICE A GREAT LIGHT in Genesis 1:25-27.  YOU ARE THE SPIRIT DNA LIKENESS OF YOUR FATHER!  IT IS YOUR HERITAGE AND RIGHT TO GOD BY BIRTH!  He is an IMMORTAL LIVING SPIRIT ... AND SO ARE YOU!

So when you opened your eyes on earth and gulped in your first breath of air, you had only just begun to live in conscious awareness!  Some ignorant men are like Esau and will deny their birthright!  I trust that you BELIEVE GOD!  He will count it as righteousness for you!  All you have to do is believe Genesis 1:25-27, and you will understand why all the other texts above are true.  God has said, "I will dwell in them and walk in them".  Since HE IS LIVING YOUR LIFE FOR YOU AND WITH YOU, He manages all your good and evil experiences simultaneously with you, Isaiah 26:12.  What anyone does to you, they do it to Him at the same time!  YOU cannot be re-created again nor can you be destroyed.  God cannot and will not destroy Himself, but He will PERFECT YOU!  You can tell everyone you see in truth, "We've only just begun to live"!  Can you say, "Amen"!?


Glorify God!
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment