Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Still Being Crucified!


Still Being Crucified!

How many of you think it was such a terrible thing that Jesus suffered and was abused over a long period of time at the crucifixion?  The torture lasted for a few agonizing hours and the pain was gruesome.  Men sing songs and become sorrowful and melodramatic at just the thought of what he went through.  I watched Mel Gibson's movie, "The Passion of the Christ" and I was stunned and numb afterwards.  I had to fight back tears and my daughter cried through the movie.  When we say, "Jesus" the name evokes all kinds of emotions in each of us who know the meaning of His sacrifice.

Now I want to show you the real HOLY ONE and Savior who has laid down His life to persecution, torture and death from day one on earth. And it continues!

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Matthew 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Concerning the Father, "He is before all things and by Him all things consist"... Colossians 1:17. "For in Him we live, and move, and have our being... for we also are His offspring," Acts 17:28. God is teaching me the magnitude of our Oneness with Him, and the awesomeness of what He IS staggers the imagination. Magnifying the depth of Colossians 1:17, EVERY VISIBLE OBJECT INCLUDING THE GALAXIES AND THE VASTNESS OF SPACE ARE HIS SUBSTANCE.

Now that you have learned that our Father is living the life that each of us claims as "my life" and each man is just one cell of Father's greater Body, consider His deliberate subjection to demonic torture. From Abel's day when Cain hit him in the head and killed him, Father has been suffering pain and abuse from the devils who enslave us.  Every bit of anguish that each man feels is a small sharing of what God feels.  Since that day, Father has laid down His life by suffering simultaneously with each human child.  So you think Jesus suffered!  But what about God?  There are 7.5 billion people on earth and somewhere in every city and nation God is being tortured by devils torturing and harming His body cells (each man). 24 hours/ day and seven days/  week, and year after year Father is in non-stop pain and sharing those feelings with individual children all over the earth.  You think just because Jesus hung on the cross from the 6th to the 9th hour that it was remarkable on your behalf!  It was!!  WHAT ABOUT FATHER'S SUFFERING?  His pain has never stopped.  It will continue that way until God has sent down the last child to his mother's womb and Babylon has filled her golden cup!  That cup is the iniquity that was planned for her to mete out to the children in our FAMILY.

Secrets of Enoch 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.

Ode of Solomon 7:5 He became like me, in order that I might receive Him: He was reckoned like myself in order that I might put Him on; 7 And I trembled not when I saw Him: because He was gracious to me: 8 Like my nature He became that I might learn Him and like my form, that I might not turn back from Him: 9 The Father of knowledge is the word of knowledge: 10 He who created wisdom is wiser than His works: 11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being:

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Isaiah 26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us.

Zechariah 5:6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth. 7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah. 8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof. 9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven. 10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah? 11 And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

Isaiah 47:5 Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms. 6 I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke. 7 And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it. 8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children: 9 But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.

Revelation 17:3  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4  And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5  And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6  And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Revelation 18:2  And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3  For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. 4  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 5  For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. 6  Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. 7  How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. 8  Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Isaiah 14:21  Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 22  For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

Babylon will fill her cup of iniquity when the last sin is committed and the last stroke of pain has been meted out by devils. Father will then STOP ALL PAIN AND SUFFERING!  He will gather the remaining children on earth to him and thoroughly make and end of sin.  The Kingdom of Devils will become His one time sin offering made by fire. It will consume the earth hell, the grave, and death will be no more.  So the next time you think about the suffering of Jesus, think about the suffering of your Father.  "In all our affliction, He is afflicted".  What God has deliberately put Himself through for the perfection of His Family is unimaginable!  He did it all for love ... of you!

Zechariah 12:10  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Revelation 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away

Since we have all done misdeeds to one another in every nation and generation, this is much more than about the Son.  It refers to the Father and His Body of sons (plural)!  "In all our affliction He is afflicted", and "What we do or do not do to anyone, we do or not do it to Him"!

Glorify God!
God did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment